India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Enlist ur dream scene/track u would like to see in YHM

DTKP100 Groupbie
DTKP100
DTKP100

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
We yhmans have off late been very unhappy with the tracks on d show..
since d mani track nd ashok-shagun marriage track..our old yhm has not been d same..
Hence i would like to enlist few tracks nd would requet my fellow forum members to enlist their dream tracks/scenes which they would like to see on YHM.. i am sure with these tracks YHM trp will definitely increase.

1)Confession- after many failed attempts nd stretching the track for 4-5 months raman has finallly confessed his feelings..it was in typical RKB style nd it was perfect..now i just hope ishita also confesses her feelings soon nd hope they dont stretch it for another 4-5 months..nd when ishita confessed it should be a little more romantic nd passionate..

2)Honeymoon- hayyyeee.. how i wish to see ishra on their honeymoon..since many serials have done abroad shooting..how can yhm be behind..nd ishra honeymoon would be ideal for abraod shooting.. their should be little romance, thier nok-jhoksc(dats their USP, dat has to be der even on their honeymoon).. This track would definitely bring YHM to no.1.. ND i am sure all yhmians nd ishra fans would also have this dream track in their minds.. Hope cvs show this track..

3) A proper punjabi wedding- where d bride nd groom marry each other nd not dat the marriage gets cancelled like ashok-shagun or they end up marrying sum1 else like rinki-mihir..
marriage in any serial gathers a lot of trp nd if they show all d functions like sangeet mehendi nd all..it really enthralls d audience..be it romi-sarika or romi-mihika or any1 else but a punjabi wedding they should show..except for ishra wedding none other were interesting nd dat too theirs was a south indian.. i would really like to see a punjabi wedding..nd its my dream to watch ishra dance on punjabi wedding song from hasee toh phasee..i really love dat song nd it would be amazing to see ishra dance on d same..

4) mothers day-with mother's day round d corner it would be interesting to see sum cute ishru moments..nd for a change even adi taking initiative for d same..

5)ishita- romi bond- this bhabhi-devar combo is too good..they should show their bonding more..as much as they have an offscreen bonding they should explore more onscreen bond also..

6)A family picnic- i know they had shown a picnic last time but ishra were not their with them for a long time..a proper family picnic with masti, games nd all nd to forget amma v/s mrs.bhalla..with such a crazy nd dramatic family, a picnic with all d fun nd frolic would be very entertaining..

7) Nd last but not d least- that couch should be removed from ishra's room..burn dat couch, olx pe bech do, do watever, but i dont want to see dat couch in their bedrrom..

I know we ishra fans can never get enough of them.. but this is d least we can ask forWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

juliennesskaziiImpossible.Girl-Atii-

-Atii- IF-Rockerz
-Atii-
-Atii-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
1) I would like them to explore Ishita's fertility...and maybe in the future see her pregnant..imagine how cute it would be with RKB taking care of his Madrasan..too cute. 

2) I would also like to see Ishita's past...if she was always this way(lecturing&sacrificing) or if she was more carefree and wild..

3) Ishita and Adi's bond and Adi finally calling her IshiMaa...it's right around the corner tho. 

And yes, I would also like to see all the things you stated above. Especially SR and Ishita's confession, which is now long overdue. 

Edited by -Atii- - 09 May 2015 at 6:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Impossible.Girl

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
i want full fledged ishra remarriage wid all pomp and show EmbarrassedWink
and 

ishra trip even if wid kids bt without haddis- positive track 4 onceSmile
sahelilovesishr IF-Dazzler
sahelilovesishr
sahelilovesishr

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Ishra honeymoon and Ishita's infertility track.  
julienne Newbie
julienne
julienne

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I would like to see ishita and raman going for honeymoon like ordinary couple.  Want to see them visiting places, going to temple and eating at restaurants. They should sleep together in same bed  hugging or atleast touching eachother like all married couples. Don't want to see them going to parties and dancing on romantic songs anymore because it is very unnatural and artificial.  
Yeh hai mohabbatein should go back to middle class touch. It was so refreshing to watch last year.  
I would also want to see raman in shirts without coat and at home he should wear tshirts also like ordinary men. 
And most importantly I would like raman to stop copying shahrukh khans acting in every scene. Its getting very shameful copy. And ishita should do more subtle in her expressions. She is most beautiful actress so no need to over express. Without over acting also people will notice only her in every scene. She is  too gorgeous ;)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top