Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 3 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # (Page 92)

.Angel_mistica. IF-Sizzlerz
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratna.nanda

Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Just seen the one in YT, Sanskaar saying he would not leave without Ragini and other one Mr M being adamant about bringing Sanskaar homeConfused

arey,that was the old promo,this is the new one,there was a VO too which says like how will  swaragini face this new challenge?

sophie,u r here,na?and where is teju,sans,and sam.

Oh kay, Yeah I'm here, not sure...I'm the only one here 

ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

the promo first shows swarya together and lakshya YELLS at swara 'mein tumse pyaar karta hun',swara is shocked BUT DOES NOT SLAP[its defo not in the promo],next scene shows lakshya falling at daadima's feet crying and folding hands[in presence of sujata chachi and all other gadodias],then he comes out,announces to the entire badi residents'mein lakshya maheswari ye elaan karta hunki ragini gadodia aaj bhi mere mangetar hain',ragini is glad and shocked,and swara,who is standing outside in the angan gets further shocked'.

never thought lakshya will become an emotional fool like this,and i seriously think the slap comes after this. 

Firstly what on earth are CVs doing? Ouch Secondly, what is Laksh doing? He states he loves Swara but purposes Ragini?Confused And third, Laksh is a character that does what he wants, yes he gets a little scared but is not afraid to speak his heart out...and Yeh kya kar raha haiConfused

Swara, I do understand her shock but thappad?Broken Heart

thappad,he deserves it yaar if the scenario indeed goes this way,i mean,how can he declare rags as his fiancee when he just shouted out his love to swara!

and seriously,what is the harm in sending rags with a single status to that DP mansion.dadi is at her emotional atyachar best,i tell you.and who is she to have the final say in rags matter when shekhar is present?shekhar babu,i guess,lost that extra spine while marrying mishti the next day itselfConfused

and lakshya?D'ohnever thought he'd be this spineless.idiot,ur sanskaar bhai needs a DOCTOR rather than ragini right now.if he's like this,then how will he stand tall and brave if he marries swara ever?

.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

the promo first shows swarya together and lakshya YELLS at swara 'mein tumse pyaar karta hun',swara is shocked BUT DOES NOT SLAP[its defo not in the promo],next scene shows lakshya falling at daadima's feet crying and folding hands[in presence of sujata chachi and all other gadodias],then he comes out,announces to the entire badi residents'mein lakshya maheswari ye elaan karta hunki ragini gadodia aaj bhi mere mangetar hain',ragini is glad and shocked,and swara,who is standing outside in the angan gets further shocked'.

never thought lakshya will become an emotional fool like this,and i seriously think the slap comes after this. 

Firstly what on earth are CVs doing? Ouch Secondly, what is Laksh doing? He states he loves Swara but purposes Ragini?Confused And third, Laksh is a character that does what he wants, yes he gets a little scared but is not afraid to speak his heart out...and Yeh kya kar raha haiConfused

Swara, I do understand her shock but thappad?Broken Heart

thappad,he deserves it yaar if the scenario indeed goes this way,i mean,how can he declare rags as his fiancee when he just shouted out his love to swara!

and seriously,what is the harm in sending rags with a single status to that DP mansion.dadi is at her emotional atyachar best,i tell you.and who is she to have the final say in rags matter when shekhar is present?shekhar babu,i guess,lost that extra spine while marrying mishti the next day itselfConfused

and lakshya?D'ohnever thought he'd be this spineless.idiot,ur sanskaar bhai needs a DOCTOR rather than ragini right now.if he's like this,then how will he stand tall and brave if he marries swara ever?

That is what has confused me even more, why os he doing that? I wonder if he is trying to spark the feeling in Swara by doing so...

Dadi has always controlled Shekhar and Ragini as the way she pleases and for Shekhar yeah -___- he has gone spineless...that same guy whom used to voice his opinion today is the silent one. (Actually would not be surprised if he is kept that way, R does that lool)

True, this series we feel in love with, is going haywire.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratna.nanda

ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Confused
''I wonder if he is trying to spark the feeling in Swara by doing so...''

less chances for that sophie,as far as i have seen from promo,he looked too emotionally manipulated and disturbed to do that.

looks like the cvs are still confused with the jodis!

.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Confused

less chances for that sophie,as far as i have seen from promo,he looked too emotionally manipulated and disturbed to do that.

Exactly, CVs in confusion, spreading Raitta aroundLOL and hamare sar guma rahe haiConfused

Manipulation againOuchD'oh Wonder what has happened, a lot is to be revealed
ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Confused

Exactly, CVs in confusion, spreading Raitta aroundLOL and hamare sar guma rahe haiConfused

exactly yaar,they must be thinking,we're in a mess,why don't we pull viewers into it too?Angry

waisey,what do u think of swarya story forward?try out a prediction.

edited:100th page of our DT#3Clap,at this rate,we'll be finishing the DT in 2 days.

Edited by ratna.nanda - 12 May 2015 at 3:21pm
ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Wink
sophie,so gayi kya?
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Confused

exactly yaar,they must be thinking,we're in a mess,why don't we pull viewers into it too?Angry

waisey,what do u think of swarya story forward?try out a prediction.

Sure here goes: (P.s my hindi is not the bestLOL)

Tume chaha tha mene dil se Swara, kabhi na socha tha tum mujshe iss tarah thukrahogi...
Swara mein tumse pyaar karta hoon, sacha wala pyaar, aur shayaad hamasha karta rahunga,,,tumhari jagga koi nahi lesakta...

With those words he had parted ways with Swara, now they were on their on tracks, it had been a while since they had met each other. Laksh missed his best friend, his partner in crime...In devasted broken hearted mode, he had returned home a few days back and announced that he will go ahead with Ragini...what was he thinking he thought to himself...why did he say that...

Swara on the other side...bewiledered in her thought recollecting her memories with Laksh, the moments she spent with him, they were precious to her...That moment when he had gone down on his knees and propsed to her, it had been the best moment ever but what had she done? Slapped him hard...Why was she feeling so bad for him? He as no more than a friend for her...what was this feeling? Why did it affect her that he was now redy to move along with Ragini...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratna.nanda

Go to top