Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: bushra2222

waise if ragini gets married to lucky den der will be no problem between swaragini but if swara gets married to lucky den der will be huge problem between swaragini..

Yup 😆
I guess yeh each rags KO engagement ke baad pata chalega 😆

But swara ro rahi thi 😭
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think cvs will go ragya guys. I'm quitting. Swara's crying cos she'll blame herself for Ragini's unhappiness. All single minded fools.
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

I think cvs will go ragya guys. I'm quitting. Swara's crying cos she'll blame herself for Ragini's unhappiness. All single minded fools.

They cant this is not ektas serials 😆
They wont
littleliar thumbnail
I cant believe so many of u are loosing hope 😭
littleliar thumbnail
@tejaswini...di u too? 😭
Originally posted by: guest28

They cant this is not ektas serials 😆
They wont

I love your positivity sans but I feel like we've all seen these serials 1000 times and we all expect better but they disappoint every time. It's infuriating. It's hope against hope now. But on a funny note the ragya fans are promoting swara sanskar. Literally there's no interaction between them. I think just like throwing dupattas is almost equivalent to wanting to make babies, knowing of each other is equivalent to being in love I guess. I guess Omi and Ragini must be in love too and so is laksh's motu friend and Swara too and laksh probably has a kid with that female friend of his. ðŸĪŠEdited by tejaswiniwenham - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

I love your positivity sans but I feel like we've all seen these serials 1000 times and we all expect better but they disappoint every time. It's infuriating. It's hope against hope now. But on a funny note the ragya fans are promoting swara sanskar. Literally there's no interaction between them. I think just like throwing dupattas is almost equivalent to wanting to make babies, knowing of each other is equivalent to being in love I guess. I guess Omi and Ragini must be in love too and so is laksh's motu friend and Swara too and laksh probably has a kid with that female friend of his. ðŸĪŠ

I feel like but still not gonna loose hope...going to see hi the serial progresses
...you think they are going to break such a mega famous pair? 😭 Edited by guest28 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: guest28

I feel like

Pls don't my love. I just try not to watch things that stress me out too much. This serial was not a good choice. Apparently they told us in the beginning that this would be a triangle but when laksh broke things off with Ragini and was frank about his life with his dad, I thought this would be different. They'd move the swarya love story at a leisurely pace with Ragini getting her own storyline. But literally in an episode they ruined the whole thing. It's just the same trp gimmicks now. I'm actually a part of the trp audience so I won't contribute to crap. It's stressful! Also, over sharing here, I'm a recovering aggressive smoker so I try to stay 10 miles away from stress!Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
@tejaswini - now I just try to expect the worse so that I don't get disappointed in the end

SwarYa ðŸ˜ģ
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I stl think its swarya. Wen the cvs brought sanskar it ws purely to pairup wth any one amng swaragini. If it ws ragya thn they wld hv surely given atlst 1-2 swarasanskar scenes bt nthng like dat happnd. They r devolopng ragya plot just 2 cmplicate swarya stry nthng more,