Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 3 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # (Page 78)

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by creationschhavi

too confused and feeling bad for swarya and laksh mainly ...what does really laksh want in his life...waise jab tak episode on air nahin aata we cant say anything ...but i think somewhere laksh deserves this slap...he is only thinking about him first he accepts ragini's proposal then again breaks her heart ...then again sending video clip to his father so that he can be saved to marry from ragini ...cant he tell her the truth clearly at first that he do not want to marry her... and now again...he is accepting ragini without his choice just so that ragini can come to his home and take care of sanskaar ...will again break her heart by saying he dont want to marry her...
i think now ragini will become strong and she will start hating laksh i think...because of his all lies and plannings and swara will tell ragini that laksh is the one because of him her gadodia family had been out of this samaj...ConfusedOuch

also swara ki wo line yaad aa gayi ab mein hi ragini ko sach bataaungi taaki wo iss dafar ko sabak sikha sake...ConfusedOuch

No need to feel bad for swarYa yeh toh hona hi tha LOL

This is first step in swara realising that she has started to love lakshya too Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptainSpark

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Sab shock Mai hai kya Ouch
CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Guys what do u all think about the precap of ydays epi?? What the hell is happening.. this Swara na!! I just cant understand whats wrong with her why is she bent upon pairing Laksh with Ragini Angry When will she realize its her Laksh was talking about not ragini.. Cry
I was very annoyed after seeing ydays precap...

littleliar

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

Guys what do u all think about the precap of ydays epi?? What the hell is happening.. this Swara na!! I just cant understand whats wrong with her why is she bent upon pairing Laksh with Ragini AngryWhen will she realize its her Laksh was talking about not ragini.. Cry
I was very annoyed after seeing ydays precap...

She will on Friday and will slap him Cry
CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
didn't check the spoilers yet.. but why did Swara slap Laksh??
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged

didn't check the spoilers yet.. but why did Swara slap Laksh??

Because he told her that he loves her after getting engaged to rags again Cry
CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Ok.. but I was thinking.. When did Laksh ever say to Swara he loves Ragini Confused Swara is the one who assumes when she felt Laksh is liking rag why didn't she ask to confirm? And now that Laksh is telling the truth to Swara she is angry.. I think Swara is being a bit of a drama queen here.. if she doesn't like Laksh that's different but who told her to play the role of a match maker and ASSUME Laksh was talking of Rags.. it could have been some other girl.. All this does not make any sense to me.

littleliar

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Ok.. but I was thinking.. When did Laksh ever say to Swara he loves Ragini ConfusedSwara is the one who assumes when she felt Laksh is liking rag why didn't she ask to confirm? And now that Laksh is telling the truth to Swara she is angry.. I think Swara is being a bit of a drama queen here.. if she doesn't like Laksh that's different but who told her to play the role of a match maker and ASSUME Laksh was talking of Rags.. it could have been some other girl.. All this does not make any sense to me.

Neither does it to me! Swara is over reacting...mabey something else has happened which is not mentioned in the spoilers Ouch

Go to top