#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 3 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # - Page 72

Posted: 8 years ago
@Ratna: It's only 22:54 here, not sleep time yet😆Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ratna.nanda

haaye,i loved it.

CVs,look and learn!

sophie,u have a wonderful way of prediction.do predict more than scenes,say,like the tracks ahead.

and baba,when is ur sleep time?morning?😉

Glad you like it yaar x

and CVs agar ham log se  prena lete toh kichidi nahi paka rahe hote abhi😉

Why I'm I feeling so dejected, why I'm I feeling this bad? I should be happy he has moved on so why is this confusion, Swara thought...

What was wrong with her? Why did it matter to her? Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and tried to relax but as she did, trying to forget the world around her, she saw his face again...his expression, that smile and all the moments, flickering like a movie in front of her eyes...His cute smile, that propose night...it made her heart beat faster...what was going on?

"Yeh dil kyun itna dhadak raha hain?" Kahi mujshe Laksh se pyaar toh nahi hogaya? thought Swara..😳..

Kyun uske naam se dil dhak dhak hoti hain, kyun uske muskurat se sase rukh ti hain..kya hain ishq hain? Swara now was smiling to herself...
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

Why I'm I feeling so dejected, why I'm I feeling this bad? I should be happy he has moved on so why is this confusion, Swara thought...

What was wrong with her? Why did it matter to her? Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and tried to relax but as she did, trying to forget the world around her, she saw his face again...his expression, that smile and all the moments, flickering like a movie in front of her eyes...His cute smile, that propose night...it made her heart beat faster...what was going on?

"Yeh dil kyun itna dhadak raha hain?" Kahi mujshe Laksh se pyaar toh nahi hogaya? thought Swara..😳..

Kyun uske naam se dil dhak dhak hoti hain, kyun uske muskurat se sase rukh ti hain..kya hain ishq hain? Swara now was smiling to herself...

Why don't you make a FF ? Your predictions are like a beautiful FF !
Originally posted by NabilaIslam

Why don't you make a FF ? Your predictions are like a beautiful FF !

An FF is under-way dear, currently in progress...I'll get back to writing tommrow 
Guys don't you think the promo has a jumbled order of events to confuse us?? 😆
Because it is stupid that lakshya would confess to swara and agree to marry rags 🤢
I would still love the serial if only they clear this horrible horrible track and get my swarYa together PROPERLY 😃
Hi guys ,I just started coming to this forum and me too love swarya and the way story is shaping up is so confusing .Cv's bring sanskaar character to realized laksh feelings for ragini? Its really so worst track if they goes like so bcoz m already seing sparking chemistry between  sangini but instead of concentrating on them they r still creating misunderstanding between swarya and ragini and seriously me hate the most this triangular love stories .We have got so beautiful moments between Swarya and and now they r in deep down to butchered every cgcharacter 
Originally posted by soniadutta

Hi guys ,I just started coming to this forum and me too love swarya and the way story is shaping up is so confusing .Cv's bring sanskaar character to realized laksh feelings for ragini? Its really so worst track if they goes like so bcoz m already seing sparking chemistry between sangini but instead of concentrating on them they r still creating misunderstanding between swarya and ragini and seriously me hate the most this triangular love stories .We have got so beautiful moments between Swarya and and now they r in deep down to butchered every cgcharacter

Hello sonia dear. Welcome to the forum and in swaryaland! Dw KEEP CALM AND LOVE SWARYA! And quit the show if they make a jhol of the situation 😆 Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 8 years ago
@tejaswini di read the promo WU? 😆
What did you think??