Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 3 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # (Page 71)

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Joined: 06 April 2015
Posts: 8620

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
sasur ji kya aapkko coffee chahiye...nahi halfblood mujhe tumhari khoon chahiyeDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenham

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 7779

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by littoos

Welcme latika...gd mrng swaryians

thanku dear Smile
ur name ??
alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Joined: 08 February 2014
Posts: 1292

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by littoos

Originally posted by Applefiz

Originally posted by littoos

I am alrdy worried abt hw swara cld live as his bahu. Hope swarya marriage ke baad dida ke saath rahe
yes agree ! do u think a man for his rules and regulations can disagree to bring sujata's son dead off alive son in his home would ever allow swara to live in that house with peace no way ! ! !
ragini may sustain, bt sure our swara is nt the one who wld give up easily..for a variety v cld watch sasur-bahu drama
 
 
Yes something new with the same old concept with a replacement of sasurji for saas Smile
But yes this time the saas would be the best saas i say !Smile
tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Joined: 30 November 2012
Posts: 3597

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

sasur ji kya aapkko coffee chahiye...nahi halfblood mujhe tumhari khoon chahiyeDead

LOL LOL   LOL
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Joined: 06 April 2015
Posts: 8620

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Sans according to the very few insistent voices in the forum and maybe the cvs if they're insane, then lucky will fall insanely in jealousy with sanskaar for getting Ragini's attention and will fall madly in love with Ragini as he doesn't really understand what true love is (cos clearly love is an exchange of dupattas and uncomfortable looks) and will realize that he only has a crush on swara (cos obviously you can't fall for someone whose a friend, someone your comfortable with, have fun spending time with, who heeds your advice, gives you good advice and you have common interests with) as she's not his opposite. I guess I'll go file for a divorce immediately, humare woh is not my total opposite! Damn! Revelation!
lol!!!!! some of the theories these people come up with LOL
tdays episode was bang on when rags was holding sanskaars hand tightly and was feeding me...lucky didntlook as if he wanted to murder someone as ragya fans would say instead he looked happy...but when swara was hurt that was the time he looked worriedLOL
 
I want rags to go to maheshwari house to prove them that duppatas do not cause loveROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_lovergal

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 2921

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Latty-

Originally posted by littoos

Welcme latika...gd mrng swaryians

thanku dear Smile
ur name ??
litty :-)
-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 7779

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Sans according to the very few insistent voices in the forum and maybe the cvs if they're insane, then lucky will fall insanely in jealousy with sanskaar for getting Ragini's attention and will fall madly in love with Ragini as he doesn't really understand what true love is (cos clearly love is an exchange of dupattas and uncomfortable looks) and will realize that he only has a crush on swara (cos obviously you can't fall for someone whose a friend, someone your comfortable with, have fun spending time with, who heeds your advice, gives you good advice and you have common interests with) as she's not his opposite. I guess I'll go file for a divorce immediately, humare woh is not my total opposite! Damn! Revelation!

seriously dear ??
why people don't understand that It's Swarya & RagSan only
laksh feels complete when he's with Swarya !! he looks uncomfortable with Ragini !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywaytejaswiniwenham

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 2921

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
If only opp attract thn rags and sanskaar cn also atract, bcz sanskar is mad and rags is nt. Luk thy are opp

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywaytejaswiniwenhamlittleliar

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
swarYA ff- hamesha

2 3

Author: littleliar   Replies: 16   Views: 3014

littleliar 16 3014 15 May 2015 at 1:12am by Swaryaforever01
<3 swarya new vm - hey shona <3

2 3

Author: anju10   Replies: 18   Views: 1678

anju10 18 1678 13 May 2015 at 11:15pm by anju10
*Swarya New Vm Dhoka Dhadi*

Author: anju10   Replies: 8   Views: 1082

anju10 8 1082 07 May 2015 at 9:54am by anju10
Swara-Lakshya or Ragini- Lakshya?

2 3 4

Author: TrooperSeven   Replies: 30   Views: 8128

TrooperSeven 30 8128 22 April 2015 at 1:32pm by matreyee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index