#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 3 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # - Page 55

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Latty-

thanku dear 😊
ur name ??
litty :-)
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Sans according to the very few insistent voices in the forum and maybe the cvs if they're insane, then lucky will fall insanely in jealousy with sanskaar for getting Ragini's attention and will fall madly in love with Ragini as he doesn't really understand what true love is (cos clearly love is an exchange of dupattas and uncomfortable looks) and will realize that he only has a crush on swara (cos obviously you can't fall for someone whose a friend, someone your comfortable with, have fun spending time with, who heeds your advice, gives you good advice and you have common interests with) as she's not his opposite. I guess I'll go file for a divorce immediately, humare woh is not my total opposite! Damn! Revelation!

seriously dear ??
why people don't understand that It's Swarya & RagSan only
laksh feels complete when he's with Swarya !! he looks uncomfortable with Ragini !!
If only opp attract thn rags and sanskaar cn also atract, bcz sanskar is mad and rags is nt. Luk thy are opp
Originally posted by guest28

okay what if swara dosent accompany her??😆

Arre sans dear A positive😆

Hum kis kaam k hai agar SwarYa ko separate karne ki koshish ki na toh hum swaryaians CVS ki duniya hila denge🤢😆
Originally posted by Arshi_lovergal

Arre sans dear A positive😆

Hum kis kaam k hai agar SwarYa ko separate karne ki koshish ki na toh hum swaryaians CVS ki duniya hila denge🤢😆

Oyee ulta this way they may come closer...this I just to not dissapoint me if swara doesn't accompany rags...I am trying to convince myself dida 😆
I Guess the Best Scene was this when Laksh said "Swara tum thik ho na "? I felt the scene so nice
I just hope we get some Swarya scenes in coming epi !!

today we got a small scene b/w Swarya which was nice but Yeh Dil maage more ❤️😉
Originally posted by guest28

</div>
<div>
lol!!!!! some of the theories these people come up with 😆
tdays episode was bang on when rags was holding sanskaars hand tightly and was feeding me...lucky didntlook as if he wanted to murder someone as ragya fans would say instead he looked happy...but when swara was hurt that was the time he looked worried😆

I want rags to go to maheshwari house to prove them that duppatas do not cause love🤣

😲 wait what?!? Dupattas don't cause love? Damn I just bought one specifically to have shiv (the hubs) to throw it at me so that i can be sure of our love and don't have to file for divorce. Uffo! Pure pachas dollar khamakha kharch hogaye! No sans yaar you must be wrong, dekhna Ragini maheshwari house jatehi uske dupatte se lucky ko pyaar ho jayega aur woh swara ko bhool jayega. Mere paise aisehi barbaad nahi hon sakhte!
@tejaswini kya di phisool kharche! Thoda sochna chiheye na...isse better aap ghar ka towel phek deti naa unke upar??!! 😆 paise Bach jaate
Aur voh 50 dollars ka tantrik walla duppata hai kya? Bada mehenga hai 😆