#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 3 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
awww dats sweet...thn wats the buzz abt lakshya taking ragini's hand...arghhh hope cvs don't mess with swarya..
Originally posted by Applefiz

neither i saw the Promo but yes one of them says this 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374718
hey i hope you dont mind me asking this but are you a swarya fan or a ragya fan? and dont worry about the DT, this isnt an official AT but rather a fan club really. we are just discussing each others couple preference so that we can understand each others reasoning for LOVING SWARYA you see! πŸ˜‰
neither i saw the Promo but yes one of them says this 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374718

NabilaIslam

Are you a ragya fan or a Swarya fan ?Edited by NabilaIslam - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Texie-Shady

I too watch castle , grey's anatomy once upon time and 2 broke girls ! So a big same pinchπŸ˜†

Lol ! Sometimes eng. Serials are soo much better πŸ˜†
Except for the fact that they kill off main characters too easily!

2 broke girls is hilarious πŸ˜†
Forget about the promo guys...do you remember that aag waala promo that still hasn't happend voh ghadi waala? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by littoos

awww dats sweet...thn wats the buzz abt lakshya taking ragini's hand...arghhh hope cvs don't mess with swarya..
🀬
Jst cz u called sm1 instead of sm1 else means u lov them.? Seriously? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

hey i hope you dont mind me asking this but are you a swarya fan or a ragya fan? and dont worry about the DT, this isnt an official AT but rather a fan club really. we are just discussing each others couple preference so that we can understand each others reasoning for LOVING SWARYA you see! πŸ˜‰

No problem but my answer is confusing hope u do understand me 

I love SwarYa . as well as i think RagYa is also nice i just Love Both and i just support things between them as per as the episode like that Palat episode i support SwarYa but the same way i think i just cannot choose who i like Because its not about SwarYa or RagYa  for me they just are Swaragini its just that i prefer both 
I am quitting the show for a short period if SwarYa happen then will watch the show again otherwise bye-bye to Swaragini... 
Originally posted by Applefiz

No problem but my answer is confusing hope u do understand me 

I love SwarYa . as well as i think RagYa is also nice i just Love Both and i just support things between them as per as the episode like that Palat episode i support SwarYa but the same way i think i just cannot choose who i like Because its not about SwarYa or RagYa  for me they just are Swaragini its just that i prefer both 
I understand you its ttly acceptable my dear. i honestly dont even mind pure ragya fans visiting as long as they dont spam us with crazy 'logic' trying to prove ragya is going to be more interesting than swarya.