Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 3 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # (Page 15)

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
hey Swaryaians Big smile
I m new here
& I really like Swarya Day Dreaming
Namish-Helly make a Cuteee pair Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenham

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Latty-

hey Swaryaians Big smile
I m new here
& I really like Swarya Day Dreaming
Namish-Helly make a Cuteee pair Heart

Oh hello!! Welcome to swarYa land!! LOL
Your name?
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Guys I've got people telling me that this godawful hath thamega track is just to bring RagYa closer Cry

Angry Angry
What do you think? Cry
meenachem IF-Stunnerz
meenachem
meenachem

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
swarya are fantastic
tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse the new track is to bring Ragya closer, according to all cvs of all serials ever made men don't really understand love, their love is immature and thus they find it quite easy to marry other people, sleep with other people and just generally move on with their lives whilst being in holy love with another girl, namely the sister. Whilst the females, the bag of estrogen and emotions, they weep and weep till they dry heave and they eventually die in a loveless marriage if they don't get their one very true first love. So, to save girls everywhere, the cvs make the guys get over their stupid love and just go for the girl who has a crush on him. Hmmm...maybe I should take the cvs advice, there's a little 3 year old girl in our neighborhood who is in genuine true love with my 5 year old son. I should see if I can marry them off and save that little girl from losing her first love. Ah! Me the great service mind.

Advice to the cvs: that was sarcastic. Take my advice and stop being gutless fools and establish what you want- swarya ragya sangini whatever. Don't keep on pathetically confusing the viewers to test the waters and see how much trp you'll lose if you go one way over the other. If you wanna do ragya then have the guts to lose a major portion of your viewers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anju10--swati---

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Ofcourse the new track is to bring Ragya closer, according to all cvs of all serials ever made men don't really understand love, their love is immature and thus they find it quite easy to marry other people, sleep with other people and just generally move on with their lives whilst being in holy love with another girl, namely the sister. Whilst the females, the bag of estrogen and emotions, they weep and weep till they dry heave and they eventually die in a loveless marriage if they don't get their one very true first love. So, to save girls everywhere, the cvs make the guys get over their stupid love and just go for the girl who has a crush on him. Hmmm...maybe I should take the cvs advice, there's a little 3 year old girl in our neighborhood who is in genuine true love with my 5 year old son. I should see if I can marry them off and save that little girl from losing her first love. Ah! Me the great service mind.

Advice to the cvs: that was sarcastic. Take my advice and stop being gutless fools and establish what you want- swarya ragya sangini whatever. Don't keep on pathetically confusing the viewers to test the waters and see how much trp you'll lose if you go one way over the other. If you wanna do ragya then have the guts to lose a major portion of your viewers.

Its just soo pathetic! They just want the pair easiest to handle and take foward based on the priciple opposites attract...they don't have enough guts to handle people in the same wavelength...

If this story continues like other boring narrow minded serials...its bye bye for me and a major chunk of veiwersLOL
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I have a doubt do cvs actually read our posts??LOL
--swati--- IF-Rockerz
--swati---
--swati---

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

I have a doubt do cvs actually read our posts??LOL
Confused