Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 3 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # (Page 109)

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
c mon guys be positive...swarYa wont let this marriage happenLOL
and live updates tday anybody????????

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Guys lol! sanskar marrying swara for laksh. Huh, I guess they can just swap them at night Wink kisi ko paata nahi chalega bhaishab.
I think we've discovered the Jodi of the year at this DT PaGa!
I really don't think right now sanskaar cares if Ragini has been bought from her parents or brought home as his bro's wife. As long as she's with him, that's all he wants. He wouldn't have cared if he had to move into dadis closet with a jhadu phook wala as long as Ragini is close by. If he's not a pretend but a real pagal, then I don't think he even understands the concept of brother, let alone brother's fianc. He's like a caveman, very basic. I'm kinda into that. Ragini is also quite cavish, I'd like to see them in a cave. Embarrassed Wink
lol! cave partnersROFL
jhadu phook walla is kinda in demand these days...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenham.Angel_mistica.

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I can soo imagine sanskaar singing blank space by taylorLOL

they'll tell you im insane...ROFL
ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abshcool

Originally posted by --swathy--

Ragya wl nt marry thats sure..

i seriously don't know whats happening... the cvs r twisting the plot so mmuch... i don't know i have this strange feeling that rragya marriage will happen  and if this happens im going to quit.the cvs can't destroy a serial so fresh in its appeal like this.Cry

i have no problem with swarya at all...if they end up together ...the mistery box is swara which has all the keys maybe...
so pls...tell me why do you have a strange feeling ragya marriage will happen...?

waise i am totally confused and angry with the cvs alotConfusedLOL ...cant they just end this confusion now...

they have shown so much swarya scenes as compared to ragya scenes...

(i hope you guys wont mind me coming here and commenting on swarya... i am just a deep ragya fan but i like swarya also ...and swaryians all edits on swarya are also too amazing ...i have seen them all,,,...ClapStar )SmileStar
abshcool IF-Rockerz
abshcool
abshcool

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by creationschhavi

i seriously don't know whats happening... the cvs r twisting the plot so mmuch... i don't know i have this strange feeling that rragya marriage will happen  and if this happens im going to quit.the cvs can't destroy a serial so fresh in its appeal like this.Cry

i have no problem with swarya at all...if they end up together ...the mistery box is swara which has all the keys maybe...
so pls...tell me why do you have a strange feeling ragya marriage will happen...?

waise i am totally confused and angry with the cvs alotConfusedLOL ...cant they just end this confusion now...

(i hope you guys wont mind me coming here and commenting on swarya... i am just a deep ragya fan but i like swarya also ...and swaryians all edits on swarya are also too amazing ...i have seen them all,,,...ClapStar )SmileStar

it's jst that i read the article in which it's mentioned that laksh to announce ragini as his fiance  and im bit upset about thatUnhappy

but i want to stayy optimistic and ofcourse  swarya foreeverSmile

ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by creationschhavi

it's jst that i read the article in which it's mentioned that laksh to announce ragini as his fiance  and im bit upset about thatUnhappy

but i want to stayy optimistic and ofcourse  swarya foreeverSmile

ok...waise thanks for replying ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--swati---

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
swarYa sena where are you??
@sophie @ratna @tejaswini @Nabila @niharika @bushra @dida and all others whose name I have forgottenCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenham

.Angel_mistica. IF-Sizzlerz
.Angel_mistica.
.Angel_mistica.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

swarYa sena where are you??
@sophie @ratna @tejaswini @Nabila @niharika @bushra @dida and all others whose name I have forgottenCry

dear, whats up? 

Go to top