Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mere ghar tumara ghar.. Its clear that sangini 4evr.. Then whts the need of triangle,pentgon&all...?? They should focus on Swarya&sangini na??
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: guest28

You've got 3 boys 😆

😭 😭 😭 SO MANY BOYS YAAR SANS! My three boys, shiv, my dad and my brother. My aai is constantly fighting with my father so she decided to make herself scarce. But I really need some girls in my life! Anyways will stop boring you girlies with my cray problems. Gn and a lot of love! Hope swarya sorts out soon!
Starry_Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --swathy--

Mere ghar tumara ghar.. Its clear that sangini 4evr.. Then whts the need of triangle,pentgon&all...?? They should focus on Swarya&sangini na??

They should but CVs hai addat se majbooor😆 They cannot relax until full tradition of khisa pita tracks are followed,😆😆 until characters are butchered a bit and until hamare sar ghume..ek fida zaroor hai, this thread will speed up😆
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seriously...they create more n more problems 😕
SwarYa...
littleliar thumbnail
Is it so necessary to create problems to earn trps? Its soo very stupid 😭
If they are trying to pull this show till its breaking point they are going to realise that it has aldrepady broken much before
Starry_Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: guest28

Is it so necessary to create problems to earn trps? Its soo very stupid 😭
If they are trying to pull this show till its breaking point they are going to realise that it has aldrepady broken much before

Aparently it is as TRP aunties prefer this kind of khisa pita track 

I do agree 100% with you dear, it is stupid of them butchering such a show. This was a refreshing show, started with a bang and now the strings of "how to ruin the show" is starting😕 broken yes even now its sort of fixable...but if they continue then there is no way to fix it.
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

Aparently it is as TRP aunties prefer this kind of khisa pita track

I do agree 100% with you dear, it is stupid of them butchering such a show. This was a refreshing show, started with a bang and now the strings of "how to ruin the show" is starting😕broken yes even now its sort of fixable...but if they continue then there is no way to fix it.

true trp aunties lov ths kind of nonsense thats y shws like sns, evn so called triangle lov stry ssel etc getting gud trp 🤢
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sooo first laksh will confess to the whole badi that rags is till his fiance to save his brother later swara madam will be jumpy n talk to him abt she knows he also started feeling her n all he snapsoyt saying swara is the gal he loved, swara will slap him bcz he is using her sister.
dont know what to say
should i be happy that lucky finally confessed or sad that he announced rags as his fiance n then confessed to swara now she will take hell alot of time to feel for him🤢
y all are blaming swara😲 its not her only fault, rags, lucky are also equally fault for this mess.
swara clearly told rags to move on but she was determined to give her love a chance n swara mu laksh's feeling n then laksh's conforntation
all the equally at fault so y blame only swara😕
littleliar thumbnail
anybody going to watch todays episode?????

I guess aaj hi fianc ka chakkar hoga😕