Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

teju,where were u?

me and sophie were debating all night alone abt the promo.

cv's would be fools if they dont know viewers prefer which jodi.๐Ÿ˜ก

why do i have a feeling that swara will completely lose it while they proceed with ragya shaadi,unable to share her feelings with anyone,and maybe will finally be bursting like a volcano in front of lakshya only?bcoz colors has started showing the tagline promo with the scene of swara consoling lakshya and ragini seeing it waala scene again and again.

and i remember the same PH making a khichdi of SSK with shaadis-prem marries roli,simar marries siddhant and then ,siddhant marries roli,prem marries simar.even i remember watching an offscreen video where the actors laugh out on how much they are confused on who married whom?

Lol! I was at work ratna dear. The only reason in awake now is because my about to be terrible twos brat has been screaming all night. My dad just have him some coca cola I think. My head is spinning. And swarya on top of that. Laksh is an idgit. He needs that slap for being such a bleeding fool. But swara needs to be a little more empathetic. I like that she's not overly emotional but for a drama, she's a bit dry. She needs to be a bit more, not rondu but emphatic in her expressions. I thought that scene where she comforts laksh post sanskaar discovery was perfect. And it's really ridiculous that nobody could tell that laksh was under an excessive amount of duress and pressure when accepting Ragini back. Swara understands everything but swara dadi doesn't understand that?!? ๐Ÿคช
bushra2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

RagYa marriage cnt happen now...dont worry ๐Ÿ˜†
Its swarYa forever...

i know ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u know na in all serials dey show all the wedding function with someone else and den on marriage day dey get married to someone else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anju10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
swarya new vm yeh tumhaari meri baatein
bushra2222 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

bushra,

here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbOW7Kv-bv8
[got it sans!]

WU on page 99 of this DT.

ratna.

thankyou so much dear :)
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Lol! I was at work ratna dear. The only reason in awake now is because my about to be terrible twos brat has been screaming all night. My dad just have him some coca cola I think. My head is spinning. And swarya on top of that. Laksh is an idgit. He needs that slap for being such a bleeding fool. But swara needs to be a little more empathetic. I like that she's not overly emotional but for a drama, she's a bit dry. She needs to be a bit more, not rondu but emphatic in her expressions. I thought that scene where she comforts laksh post sanskaar discovery was perfect. And it's really ridiculous that nobody could tell that laksh was under an excessive amount of duress and pressure when accepting Ragini back. Swara understands everything but swara dadi doesn't understand that?!? ๐Ÿคช

Who fed who coca cola?? ๐Ÿ˜•
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Your what? Terrible ehh?

Lol they call two year old kids as being in their terrible twos because they're aweful and behave like fowl monsters. And my younger one is about to turn two and he's become a pain in my behind. Foul little brat. ๐Ÿ˜† my dad gave my son coke for the first time and he's been insistently screaming since.Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Lol they call two year old kids as being in their terrible twos because they're aweful and behave like fowl monsters. And my younger one is about to turn two and he's become a pain in my behind. Foul little brat. ๐Ÿ˜† my dad gave my son coke for the first time and he's been insistently screaming since.

You've got 3 boys ๐Ÿ˜†
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: --swathy--

Ragya wl nt marry thats sure..

Yup ๐Ÿ˜†
Yay!!
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I saw a cmnt in 1 swarya page.. Sanskar loves Ragini loves laksh loves Swara loves family..   ๐Ÿ˜†
bushra2222 thumbnail

Yup ๐Ÿ˜†
Yay!!

even i  am damn sure abt it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†