Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: guest28

@tejaswini di read the promo WU? 😆
What did you think??

First of all my love I think my son should go to bed. secondly, idk how I feel. I have a strange feeling that dadi is blackmailing laksh. But idk y he's all of a sudden such a jellyfish to give into this shit? Why would he fall to her feet like a fool instead of asking for swara's help or Ragini's help even?!? What sanskaar ke saath saath he's also lost his damned mind? Idk what else to say about whom. Dadi is as usual on path to ruin Ragini's life. Swara should stop lucky if she knows he loves her. Not for his love but for her sister. But we know this won't happen. Everyone will smile and laugh as they burn Ragini's life apart. Lol.
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

First of all my love I think my son should go to bed. secondly, idk how I feel. I have a strange feeling that dadi is blackmailing laksh. But idk y he's all of a sudden such a jellyfish to give into this shit? Why would he fall to her feet like a fool instead of asking for swara's help or Ragini's help even?!? What sanskaar ke saath saath he's also lost his damned mind? Idk what else to say about whom. Dadi is as usual on path to ruin Ragini's life. Swara should stop lucky if she knows he loves her. Not for his love but for her sister. But we know this won't happen. Everyone will smile and laugh as they burn Ragini's life apart. Lol.

Lakshya is soo impulsive! Its like he can do anything for his brother
The sooner he tells the truth to rags the better 😊
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

teju,where were u?

me and sophie were debating all night alone abt the promo.

cv's would be fools if they dont know viewers prefer which jodi.😡

why do i have a feeling that swara will completely lose it while they proceed with ragya shaadi,unable to share her feelings with anyone,and maybe will finally be bursting like a volcano in front of lakshya only?bcoz colors has started showing the tagline promo with the scene of swara consoling lakshya and ragini seeing it waala scene again and again.

and i remember the same PH making a khichdi of SSK with shaadis-prem marries roli,simar marries siddhant and then ,siddhant marries roli,prem marries simar.even i remember watching an offscreen video where the actors laugh out on how much they are confused on who married whom?
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously guys this new spoiler spoiled everything ! ðŸ˜¡
I mean first Lakshya confesses his feelings to Swara and then confirms his engagement with Ragini for Sanskaar  I don understand this confusion ðŸ˜•
CVs is bringing so many twist and twisting this show so much that now it will turn into a Jalebi 🤢 

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Seriously guys this new spoiler spoiled everything ! ðŸ˜¡

I mean first Lakshya confesses his feelings to Swara and then confirms his engagement with Ragini for Sanskaar  I don understand this confusion ðŸ˜•
CVs is bringing so many twist and twisting this show so much that now it will turn into a Jalebi 🤢 

sam,u watched new promo?
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

sam,u watched new promo?

Dear if. U. Noticed lakshya was wearing different clothes during the fianc and swara scene...so that fianc nonsense happens first 😊
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

Dear if. U. Noticed lakshya was wearing different clothes during the fianc and swara scene...so that fianc nonsense happens first 😊

ok,didnt notice that,the promo was very first?waisey,how are u sure that fiance nonsense happens first?
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

ok,didnt notice that,the promo was very first?waisey,how are u sure that fiance nonsense happens first?

Lakshya was wearingg the same white shirts with stars which he is wearing now.. .
That swara scene he was wearing some coat 😊
Observation skills 😊Edited by guest28 - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Hello? Watching the promo gain?
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me didnt saw the promo.. &dnt want to..