#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 3 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # - Page 61

Posted: 8 years ago
poor lakshya he must have thought that rags would understand that all of this is to just bring her home๐Ÿ˜›

swara maaregi chaata๐Ÿ˜กpoor guy
i dont know wat cvs are upto and i really dont care???๐Ÿ˜ก but at the end i want swarya together...
from wen we was waiting for the spoiler and now see wat we got...lucky will declare ragini as fiance and the other one is lucky will  confess his feeling but will get a slap๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• 
Originally posted by bushra2222

from wen we was waiting for the spoiler and now see wat we got...lucky will declare ragini as fiance and the other one is lucky will confess his feeling but will get a slap๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
i really hope ths spoilr is wrng..
I can't deal with this same identical crap in every serial. Laksh is a damned fool if he really thinks telling swara he likes her whilst engaged to rags is a smart idea. Dude they are sisters. You do know that right? And swara pls stop fooling around with Ragini. Laksh didn't say once that he liked her, in fact he did say he didn't. You assumptions are your problems. Also laksh can help you but can't love you? Then why would he help you? Tumhare baap ka naukar hai kya? I hate it when girls presume it's ok to slap a guy for liking you. Its not laksh's fault that he likes you or that you thought he was talking about Ragini. Just be kind and let him down gently. No need to hit him. Looks like swarya haven't caught loveria together but defo did catch the stupidity virus that keeps the garodia family idiotically clueless and docile. All in all, not watching till the stupid cvs retrack this story currently heading the Suhani way. Ragini, no complains, I'm actually enjoying your current role with sanskaar minus the "love me Lakshyaji" despo syndrome. Your getting stronger. I like. Maybe now move in with Dida and you'll get out of the influence of the damned fool virus that circulates around the garodia house. Im officially a Sanskaar fan now. I will divorce Shiv and marry him if ragini cannot get her head out of laksh's behind. Checking out for the week guys. I have a small settlement to deal with till tmrw so maybe will take a nice long rest of the week off with my dad and brother who are visiting instead of hearing the worst divorced couples bickering (my parents and swarya). ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by --swathy--

i think ke yee sab drama hoga(ragini and lucky ke shadi and all ka) ..but at the end he will marry swara..bhale pyaar ho ya na ho swara ko...๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by --swathy--

hope so๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by Sana_DD

Guys now it's kinda sure it'll be swarya...but m not liking the wat they are handling swarya love story...
They have so much more potential...
Now after laksh's confession all we will be getting is awkward swarya moments...didn't sign up for this...
even i think so it will be swarya... and u know na dis serial drama if everything is good den some thing will be wrong..hosakta hai ragini and lucky ke shadi ka drama dekhne mile ..but i think at the end he will marry swara...i know dat time the reason will not be love form swara side...dey will give us some twist at dat point..bcoz swara knows ragini love lucky a lot..so khushi khushi shadi toh nhi karegi woh...der will be some twist der๐Ÿ˜• 
@teju di.. Suhani way means ๐Ÿ˜•??? Suhani is Ragini here&soumya is Swara ๐Ÿ˜•?
Btw i dnt want shadi of swarya nw..