Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: bushra2222

so howz the edit😊

they are awsome ! Love the colouring !
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/programme/swaragini/params/tvprogramme/programmeid-30000000550007800

Dil toot Gaya mera 🀒 😭
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana_DD

Omg thappad...poor thing...
Ab Kya hoga...

i do not hate swarya ...its ok...i have no problem but i am really so much confused with the cvs stupid storyline...one side swarya otherside ragya ... now its high time they should reveal it to us whome they want to pair in the end...uff...πŸ˜•

i think first laksh will agree to marry ragini because of dadi ...conditions and all...so ragini will go to his home to take care of sanskaar ...ragini will be again confused in love as swara again tells her that laksh loves her ...uff...
laksh will realise his mistake of agreeing suddenly he wants swara and then in panic he will confess his love to swara and will get a slap in return...πŸ˜•

i think this all is what these stupid spoilers say...πŸ˜•
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: creationschhavi

i do not hate swarya ...its ok...i have no problem but i am really so much confused with the cvs stupid storyline...one side swarya otherside ragya ... now its high time they should reveal it to us whome they want to pair in the end...uff...πŸ˜•

i think first laksh will agree to marry ragini because of dadi ...conditions and all...so ragini will go to his home to take care of sanskaar ...ragini will be again confused in love as swara again tells her that laksh loves her ...uff...
laksh will realise his mistake of agreeing suddenly he wants swara and then in panic he will confess his love to swara and will get a slap in return...πŸ˜•

i think this all is what these stupid spoilers say...πŸ˜•

Yup...poor lucky so unlucky...but now I am sure swarYa is end game sorry πŸ˜†
littleliar thumbnail
Itna sab much Hua hai why are you guys soo quiet??!! 😑
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
too confused and feeling bad for swarya and laksh mainly ...what does really laksh want in his life...waise jab tak episode on air nahin aata we cant say anything ...but i think somewhere laksh deserves this slap...he is only thinking about him first he accepts ragini's proposal then again breaks her heart ...then again sending video clip to his father so that he can be saved to marry from ragini ...cant he tell her the truth clearly at first that he do not want to marry her... and now again...he is accepting ragini without his choice just so that ragini can come to his home and take care of sanskaar ...will again break her heart by saying he dont want to marry her...
i think now ragini will become strong and she will start hating laksh i think...because of his all lies and plannings and swara will tell ragini that laksh is the one because of him her gadodia family had been out of this samaj...πŸ˜•

also swara ki wo line yaad aa gayi ab mein hi ragini ko sach bataaungi taaki wo iss dafar ko sabak sikha sake...πŸ˜•
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: creationschhavi

too confused and feeling bad for swarya and laksh mainly ...what does really laksh want in his life...waise jab tak episode on air nahin aata we cant say anything ...but i think somewhere laksh deserves this slap...he is only thinking about him first he accepts ragini's proposal then again breaks her heart ...then again sending video clip to his father so that he can be saved to marry from ragini ...cant he tell her the truth clearly at first that he do not want to marry her... and now again...he is accepting ragini without his choice just so that ragini can come to his home and take care of sanskaar ...will again break her heart by saying he dont want to marry her...
i think now ragini will become strong and she will start hating laksh i think...because of his all lies and plannings and swara will tell ragini that laksh is the one because of him her gadodia family had been out of this samaj...πŸ˜•

also swara ki wo line yaad aa gayi ab mein hi ragini ko sach bataaungi taaki wo iss dafar ko sabak sikha sake...πŸ˜•

No need to feel bad for swarYa yeh toh hona hi tha πŸ˜†

This is first step in swara realising that she has started to love lakshya too πŸ˜ƒ
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys what do u all think about the precap of ydays epi?? What the hell is happening.. this Swara na!! I just cant understand whats wrong with her why is she bent upon pairing Laksh with Ragini 😑 When will she realize its her Laksh was talking about not ragini.. 😭
I was very annoyed after seeing ydays precap...