Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Applefiz

yes agree ! do u think a man for his rules and regulations can disagree to bring sujata's son dead off alive son in his home would ever allow swara to live in that house with peace no way ! ! !

ragini may sustain, bt sure our swara is nt the one who wld give up easily..for a variety v cld watch sasur-bahu drama
Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

guys what will happen if rags goes to maheshwari household??

If rags goes to M.Mansion swara tags along too n we can enjoy SwarYa😳 with ragsans or laksh moves to Dida's house n we still enjoy SwarYa win-win situation for us swaryalandians😉
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi_lovergal

If rags goes to M.Mansion swara tags along too n we can enjoy SwarYa😳 with ragsans or laksh moves to Dida's house n we still enjoy SwarYa win-win situation for us swaryalandians😉

okay what if swara dosent accompany her??😆
Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: littoos

ragini may sustain, bt sure our swara is nt the one who wld give up easily..for a variety v cld watch sasur-bahu drama

Touch👏 for a change we could have sasur-bahu drama😆 instead of saas-bahu
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sans according to the very few insistent voices in the forum and maybe the cvs if they're insane, then lucky will fall insanely in jealousy with sanskaar for getting Ragini's attention and will fall madly in love with Ragini as he doesn't really understand what true love is (cos clearly love is an exchange of dupattas and uncomfortable looks) and will realize that he only has a crush on swara (cos obviously you can't fall for someone whose a friend, someone your comfortable with, have fun spending time with, who heeds your advice, gives you good advice and you have common interests with) as she's not his opposite. I guess I'll go file for a divorce immediately, humare woh is not my total opposite! Damn! Revelation!
littleliar thumbnail
sasur ji kya aapkko coffee chahiye...nahi halfblood mujhe tumhari khoon chahiye🤢
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Welcme latika...gd mrng swaryians

thanku dear 😊
ur name ??
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes something new with the same old concept with a replacement of sasurji for saas 😊
But yes this time the saas would be the best saas i say !😊
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

sasur ji kya aapkko coffee chahiye...nahi halfblood mujhe tumhari khoon chahiye🤢

😆 😆   😆
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Sans according to the very few insistent voices in the forum and maybe the cvs if they're insane, then lucky will fall insanely in jealousy with sanskaar for getting Ragini's attention and will fall madly in love with Ragini as he doesn't really understand what true love is (cos clearly love is an exchange of dupattas and uncomfortable looks) and will realize that he only has a crush on swara (cos obviously you can't fall for someone whose a friend, someone your comfortable with, have fun spending time with, who heeds your advice, gives you good advice and you have common interests with) as she's not his opposite. I guess I'll go file for a divorce immediately, humare woh is not my total opposite! Damn! Revelation!

lol!!!!! some of the theories these people come up with 😆
tdays episode was bang on when rags was holding sanskaars hand tightly and was feeding me...lucky didntlook as if he wanted to murder someone as ragya fans would say instead he looked happy...but when swara was hurt that was the time he looked worried😆

I want rags to go to maheshwari house to prove them that duppatas do not cause love🤣