#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 3 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ratna.nanda

Do tell us here,we all may have similar stories to share,hai na.I mean its better than discussing abt ragya fans and their delusions.
πŸ˜†,i lovd SaMud in sc bt aftr slb left shw was 🀬,i likd dany-kumari too bt they paired dany-kusum 🀒..
Originally posted by Texie-Shady

Okay I want Ragini to shift in Lakshya house in his place and Lakshya can sift to Ragini house in her place .πŸ˜†
There are not enough rooms in Ragini house so Lakshya can stay in her room which means sharing room with Swara .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I really don mind Ragini shifting to Lakshya house if he comes to her house in her place and sharing the bed room with Swara🀣
🀣
Originally posted by --swathy--

πŸ˜†,i lovd SaMud in sc bt aftr slb left shw was 🀬,i likd dany-kumari too bt they paired dany-kusum 🀒..

But were dany-kumari the most desired pair like SwarYa?? Mostly cvs cater to major viewers πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Just out of curiosity how old are you guys in the forum? I think I may just be the oldest one. πŸ˜†

me 21πŸ˜†
Originally posted by guest28

But were dany-kumari the most desired pair like SwarYa?? Mostly cvs cater to major viewers πŸ˜ƒ
yar danri is ws nt impo..i jst said.. Anthr is Kriyansh wen shakti left they ended kria's charctr..n simply startd new lv story for Rey... Bt at the end we got kriyansh.. :D

yar danri is ws nt impo..i jst said.. Anthr is Kriyansh wen shakti left they ended kria's charctr..n simply startd new lv story for Rey... Bt at the end we got kriyansh.. :D

All couples have troublesπŸ˜†
@sans whch r d othr couple u lyk?

@sans whch r d othr couple u lyk?

Chakor vivaan πŸ˜‰
Sangini πŸ˜ƒ
Ragini and Neil...
Abhi and pragya...

And a few others in English.serials πŸ˜†
Voh promo line nahi as raha abhi πŸ˜†
Originally posted by guest28

Chakor vivaan πŸ˜‰
Sangini πŸ˜ƒ
Ragini and Neil...
Abhi and pragya...

And a few others in English.serials πŸ˜†
omg u like my cutiepies??? I likd abhigya and lovd rabul..bt stopd watchng..