Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Ofcourse the new track is to bring Ragya closer, according to all cvs of all serials ever made men don't really understand love, their love is immature and thus they find it quite easy to marry other people, sleep with other people and just generally move on with their lives whilst being in holy love with another girl, namely the sister. Whilst the females, the bag of estrogen and emotions, they weep and weep till they dry heave and they eventually die in a loveless marriage if they don't get their one very true first love. So, to save girls everywhere, the cvs make the guys get over their stupid love and just go for the girl who has a crush on him. Hmmm...maybe I should take the cvs advice, there's a little 3 year old girl in our neighborhood who is in genuine true love with my 5 year old son. I should see if I can marry them off and save that little girl from losing her first love. Ah! Me the great service mind.

Advice to the cvs: that was sarcastic. Take my advice and stop being gutless fools and establish what you want- swarya ragya sangini whatever. Don't keep on pathetically confusing the viewers to test the waters and see how much trp you'll lose if you go one way over the other. If you wanna do ragya then have the guts to lose a major portion of your viewers.

Its just soo pathetic! They just want the pair easiest to handle and take foward based on the priciple opposites attract...they don't have enough guts to handle people in the same wavelength...

If this story continues like other boring narrow minded serials...its bye bye for me and a major chunk of veiwers😆
littleliar thumbnail
I have a doubt do cvs actually read our posts??😆
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

😕
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: guest28

I really don't think so sans,had they read any one post in this DT,they wouldn't have proceeded with this nonsense haath thamega track.ya,and if cvs are reading this post,cvsss,get this clear,nobody wants to see a repeat of shekhar sharmishta story,theres no rule like opposites attract,then what about naitik-akshara,ur own prem-simar.we really had enough of opposites attract,be brave and do something hatke,give the viewers their swarya.
Edited by ratna.nanda - 8 years ago
--swati--- thumbnail
Like teju said..If its gonna be ragya.. Bye Bye swaragini.. I dnt knw y wen evr i ship a jodi..they wl nt be tgthr.. or their story wl be ruined.. or actors wl be replaced.. or lov triangle... CVS gonna make swarya bro-sis ?
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --swathy--

Like teju said..If its gonna be ragya.. Bye Bye swaragini.. I dnt knw y wen evr i ship a jodi..they wl nt be tgthr.. or their story wl be ruined.. or actors wl be replaced.. or lov triangle... CVS gonna make swarya bro-sis ?

Don't feel low yaar,waisey which other Jodi's u followed didn't end up together?
littleliar thumbnail
It's actually getting on my nerves! Plus it's horrible that we have to read ragya fans ka discussion in public posts and their delusions...spoilers😕
ragya🥱 is just fine swarya is special😆
--swati--- thumbnail
@ratna long story yar... :( @sans
anju10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
New Edits of swarya

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys idk about forums but they're defo keeping track of social media. It's a must for Marketing feedback. I'm sure if they've checked even 1 social site, they'd see that swara and laksh have become somewhat of a small scale phenomenon, and sangini was at 800 likes before varun's first epi, now they're at 1000, just on fb over a day. Swarya is at almost 2000 I think. So, If you wanna be heard, take the sangini fans in tow and trend on Twitter and flood the swarya page on fb. Comment on the colors page with #swarya. That'll get them to notice.