Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Astoria

Knock,knock,my name is Ash!! Can I join you guys?πŸ˜ƒ

Heya! M' sans...and what do you do? 😊
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

It will now be interesting to see how Swara supports Laksh in terms of getting his brother back on track...

Now Lucky Needs His Shona's Supports n M Sure Swara Will Not Back Off😳
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

Heya! M' sans...and what do you do? 😊

Hi Sans!!! Well,I am a law student 😊 I am hooked to this show,to Swarya and recently to SanginiπŸ˜ƒ Edited by Astoria - 8 years ago
Starry_Love thumbnail

@sophie what did u think of that promo line?

Honestly when I first saw it, it gave me a jolt too. but thinking about it, I think Laksh is asking of Ragini only as a friend to help in the process of getting his brother back, as Sanskaar only trust and speaks to Ragini. It would be the only reason that would make sense. Laksh does not love Ragini which he himself has admitted so  this would be the track where he is just asking for help. 
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Honestly when I first saw it, it gave me a jolt too. but thinking about it, I think Laksh is asking of Ragini only as a friend to help in the process of getting his brother back, as Sanskaar only trust and speaks to Ragini. It would be the only reason that would make sense. Laksh does not love Ragini which he himself has admitted so this would be the track where he is just asking for help.</font>

Ohh... 😊
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Ohh... 😊

Sans Tension Leneka Nahi Cv's Ko DenekaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n I Totally Agree With Soph πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey Swaryaians πŸ˜ƒ
I m new here
& I really like Swarya
Namish-Helly make a Cuteee pair ❀️
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Latty-

hey Swaryaians πŸ˜ƒ
I m new here
& I really like Swarya
Namish-Helly make a Cuteee pair ❀️

Oh hello!! Welcome to swarYa land!! πŸ˜†
Your name?
littleliar thumbnail
Guys I've got people telling me that this godawful hath thamega track is just to bring RagYa closer 😭

Angry 😑
What do you think? 😭
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ofcourse the new track is to bring Ragya closer, according to all cvs of all serials ever made men don't really understand love, their love is immature and thus they find it quite easy to marry other people, sleep with other people and just generally move on with their lives whilst being in holy love with another girl, namely the sister. Whilst the females, the bag of estrogen and emotions, they weep and weep till they dry heave and they eventually die in a loveless marriage if they don't get their one very true first love. So, to save girls everywhere, the cvs make the guys get over their stupid love and just go for the girl who has a crush on him. Hmmm...maybe I should take the cvs advice, there's a little 3 year old girl in our neighborhood who is in genuine true love with my 5 year old son. I should see if I can marry them off and save that little girl from losing her first love. Ah! Me the great service mind.

Advice to the cvs: that was sarcastic. Take my advice and stop being gutless fools and establish what you want- swarya ragya sangini whatever. Don't keep on pathetically confusing the viewers to test the waters and see how much trp you'll lose if you go one way over the other. If you wanna do ragya then have the guts to lose a major portion of your viewers.