mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Hi guys another One shot form..
its kind of continued on form my last one  a bit:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

This is the incident where Laakhan had barged into Punmy's house to talk to her

She had seen his bloodshot eyes. They were raging in anger, that seemed like the only emotion he knew, the only emotion he ever showed. When he had come in the darkness of the night, she had felt a bit relieved to lay her eyes on him and to see that he was ok, but soon that relief she felt as taken over by her fear. The fear, which always overshadowed her in his presence. His anger has always scared her, it always made her feel uncomfortable, like if it was sent loose then it would burn the whole world in its path.  

He had walked up to her and demanded to talk to her in the middle of the night. Honestly a part of her wanted to talk to him, and she was ready to listen to him today, but then the way he talked to her mother, just ticked something off in her. How dare he talk to the most precious person in her life like that, she was just like his mother, so how dare he talk to her like that. No she could not anymore stand anyone insulting her , so she did what she could best and told him to not talk to her in that tone, but as always he didn't listen and continued on with his mannerless attitude. But luckily her father had shown up and had stood up to laakhan for his family's sake.

Poonam smiled thinking about how after years she finally saw her dad being a proper father and protecting his family. After years her father, was hers' again. He was again her protector, her superman.  She thought that at least this marriage breaking has bought back one relationship in her life again, and that was her and her father's relationship. One of the most precious bonds in her life.

x-x-x-x

He knew he shouldn't have talked to her mother like that, she was the most precious person to her and he wanted to respect that. But for some reason his anger always got the best of him, which in turn made him angrier.

When he had barged into her house he had seen a sense of relief on her face which had soon turned to fear. Fear, that always overshadowed her when he was around.  He didn't understand why she was always so scared of him. And when he didn't understand something it made his blood boil in anger.

He had demanded to talk to her, and ask her why their marriage broke, but she didn't even want to talk. He knew it was his fault that she said no. It was his anger and attitude that was the problem, he knew that but he just couldn't accept the fact that she wasn't as much affected by this broken alliance as he was. He couldn't accept that she wasn't grieving in pain like he was. He just couldn't accept that he had meant nothing to her while she had meant everything, his whole world to him.

He laughed to himself, and thought that once again he had just been trying to fulfill and empty relationship. Once again he had lost that tie that had helped him stay sane in this world that had just given him thorns in his life, and burnt him at every corner. Once again even after having loved ones, he was alone.

A a s m a a n   k o   z a m e e n,  y e   z a r o o r i   n a h i   j a a   m i l e
I s h q   s a c c h a   w a h i   J i s k o   m i l t i   n a h i   m a n z i l e i n

Edited by mjht_one - 09 May 2015 at 4:55am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vaisha11Thejas7Vampgirlniya55Nitya_SureshChit15vishuvnaina-anaElireEli_BleuNoir_

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
niks..its awsm.. thannxxx 4 writing.. its brilliant...Hug love it completely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naina-anamjht_one

Thejas7 Groupbie
Thejas7
Thejas7

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome nikzzz loved laakhan part!!!'