Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

I accept SanGini :D one question who is elder sanskaar or laksh ? (Page 2)

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
:)

But this would Shake u up

Television actor Varun Kapoor, last seen in popular show Saraswatichandra on Star Plus, is all set to make a come back with Colors' show Swaragini.

As per our source, "Varun Kapoor will be seen in a pivotal role who comes in the show to create twists and turns. The audience will get to see a love triangle between Swara (Helly Shah), Lakshya (Namish Taneja) and this new guy. He will be introduced in the show as Lakshya's brother."

"Varun will start shooting form tomorrow onwards for his role", our source added.

We got in touch with Varun who said," Yes I will be entering the show but I can't divulge any information regarding my character. I can just say that my character is quite interesting."

We are sure our viewers are going to get to see a lot of new twists on the show with Varun's entry...  

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
there is no mention of Sagini and its lovely that u have accepted but dnt b sure enough because Sagini could chage up again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqwaalalove

ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumyk

Originally posted by _innocent_

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ragini and Lucky didnt suit each other. He was always for SwaraTongue</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ragini got her match in Sanskaar. He suits her to perfection.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sanskaar is the eldest out of the two. That is why he got disowned, as he rebelled first being the eldest et all.LOL</font>

Oh hey iam sorry I completely disagree with your first line :) I respect ur opinion...but I still love RagYa Smile they are one adorable incomplete couple for me Smile but now i love sangini too...I would be ok and most happy with both the pairs:)
I like swarya too true they suit eachother but as a ragYa fan I found ragya more matching Smile just an opinion hehe...no offence Smile

ps--> I loveee lovee varun...from danny onwards Embarrassed he is so cute Smile so yes he can perfectly match with anyone Wink
MY OPINION :)

same here with me...but i really want ragya to end up together falling in love ...i like swarya sangini but i just love ragya so much ...

also abhi swara aur sanskar ki chemistery dekhni baaki hai ...who know if swarsan will become life partners and fall in love with each other ...EmbarrassedStarHearti think swara and sanskaar will look too cute together and also both have suffered a lot,...and both are ziddi types so i think they will rock for sure...Wink

sanskaar will love ragini but ragini will love laksh only so i think laksh will also fall in love with ragini while acting in love with her ...in front of all ... and swara will break laksh heart for sure by rejecting him ...she will fall in love with sanskar i think ...,SmileEmbarrassed

i think cvs want to pair up ragya and swarsan...well...lets see...SmileEmbarrassedStar

Edited by creationschhavi - 10 May 2015 at 8:31am
ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Applefiz

there is no mention of Sagini and its lovely that u have accepted but dnt b sure enough because Sagini could chage up again

i think the way laksh is getting jealous from ragsan for sure...,he will try to be friend with ragini again and then will fall in love with her ... and there was and never will be love from ragini's side for sanskar as she loves laksh so much truly ...and i think somewhere laksh also cares for ragini ...and also its not only friendship ...they both even dont know each other truly still so much dil ka dil se connection is btw them ...StarHeart

sorry to say but i dont think cvs have sagini in mind...i think laksh will fall in love with ragini ...that ragya dupatta scene clearly states that both will fall in love with each other.,...Day Dreaming

Edited by creationschhavi - 10 May 2015 at 8:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudAhamianalleyway

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by creationschhavi

i think the way laksh is getting jealous from ragsan for sure...,he will try to be friend with ragini again and then will fall in love with her ... and there was and never will be love from ragini's side for sanskar as she loves laksh so much truly ...and i think somewhere laksh also cares for ragini ...and also its not only friendship ...they both even dont know each other truly still so much dil ka dil se connection is btw them ...StarHeart

sorry to say but i dont think cvs have sagini in mind...i think laksh will fall in love with ragini ...that ragya dupatta scene clearly states that both will fall in love with each other.,...Day Dreaming

I am soo sort par aapko duppatta scene Mai kya dikha Confused

alleyway

NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged

:)

But this would Shake u up

Television actor Varun Kapoor, last seen in popular show Saraswatichandra on Star Plus, is all set to make a come back with Colors' show Swaragini.

As per our source, "Varun Kapoor will be seen in a pivotal role who comes in the show to create twists and turns. The audience will get to see a love triangle between Swara (Helly Shah), Lakshya (Namish Taneja) and this new guy. He will be introduced in the show as Lakshya's brother."

"Varun will start shooting form tomorrow onwards for his role", our source added.

We got in touch with Varun who said," Yes I will be entering the show but I can't divulge any information regarding my character. I can just say that my character is quite interesting."

We are sure our viewers are going to get to see a lot of new twists on the show with Varun's entry...  

They also said that Ragini will become independent but she didn't so I don't think we should believe this things

alleyway

ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

Originally posted by creationschhavi

I am soo sort par aapko duppatta scene Mai kya dikha Confused

destiny which is uniting ragya again and again even after breakup...and all...EmbarrassedStarHeart

alleyway

attiya1.3 IF-Dazzler
attiya1.3
attiya1.3

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i love swalak from starting...so no problem for me...sangini is tooo cute...sanskar itna cute hoga mujhay nai pta tha LOLLOLLOL...hope cvs doesnot create stupid confusions...becoz ab tk doesnot like anyoneLOLLOL

alleyway

Go to top