Swaragini

I accept SanGini :D one question who is elder sanskaar or laksh ?

Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay seriously sorry to swarya fans we ragya fans ne paka diya lagta hai swarya fans ko but now no more from my side...guys thoda samjho na we didn't know that such a cute hero they would bring for ragini later isiliye laksh ke piche padgaye ham or should i say sirf mein πŸ˜† :D
Iam loving SanGini :D :D i so hope they now end up together..
Sanskaar is so cute as well as lucky...lagta hai cuteness inn bhaiyo ke blood mein hi flow karta hai πŸ˜† 😳 😳

okay one thing i wanted to know who is elder sanskaar or lakshya from yesterday toh sanskaar mujhe chota laga cus his cute mad face made me think like that but i guess lakshya is chota ? please say 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumyk

Okay seriously sorry to swarya fans we ragya fans ne paka diya lagta hai swarya fans ko but now no more from my side...guys thoda samjho na we didn't know that such a cute hero they would bring for ragini later isiliye laksh ke piche padgaye ham or should i say sirf mein πŸ˜† :D
Iam loving SanGini :D :D i so hope they now end up together..
Sanskaar is so cute as well as lucky...lagta hai cuteness inn bhaiyo ke blood mein hi flow karta hai πŸ˜† 😳 😳

okay one thing i wanted to know who is elder sanskaar or lakshya from yesterday toh sanskaar mujhe chota laga cus his cute mad face made me think like that but i guess lakshya is chota ? please say 😊

lol i dont think its the blood, have you seen the durgaprasad and the ramprasad, one looks like a bechara and the other hitler ki pant ka nara. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but laksh is the youngest of the brothers. sanskar is older than him, thus sanskar calls him lucky and he calls sanskar bhai
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sanskaar is elder than laksh i think...
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

</div>
<div>lol i dont think its the blood, have you seen the durgaprasad and the ramprasad, one looks like a bechara and the other hitler ki pant ka nara.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but laksh is the youngest of the brothers. sanskar is older than him, thus sanskar calls him lucky and he calls sanskar bhai

ahhahaha...you are right...how can I not think that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† oh I guessed it right lakshya is small but I find sanskaar small 😊 but I think its cus he is acting like a mad baccha man lets see
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ragini and Lucky didnt suit each other. He was always for SwaraπŸ˜›
Ragini got her match in Sanskaar. He suits her to perfection. 

Sanskaar is the eldest out of the two. That is why he got disowned, as he rebelled first being the eldest et all.πŸ˜†
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: littoos

sanskaar is elder than laksh i think...

you r right πŸ˜ƒ
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ragini and Lucky didnt suit each other. He was always for SwaraπŸ˜›</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ragini got her match in Sanskaar. He suits her to perfection.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sanskaar is the eldest out of the two. That is why he got disowned, as he rebelled first being the eldest et all.πŸ˜†</font>

Oh hey iam sorry I completely disagree with your first line :) I respect ur opinion...but I still love RagYa 😊 they are one adorable incomplete couple for me 😊 but now i love sangini too...I would be ok and most happy with both the pairs:)
I like swarya too true they suit eachother but as a ragYa fan I found ragya more matching 😊 just an opinion hehe...no offence 😊

ps--> I loveee lovee varun...from danny onwards 😳 he is so cute 😊 so yes he can perfectly match with anyone πŸ˜‰
MY OPINION :)
herapanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

lol i dont think its the blood, have you seen the durgaprasad and the ramprasad, one looks like a bechara and the other hitler ki pant ka nara. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but laksh is the youngest of the brothers. sanskar is older than him, thus sanskar calls him lucky and he calls sanskar bhai

you are right
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
:)

But this would Shake u up

Television actor Varun Kapoor, last seen in popular show Saraswatichandra on Star Plus, is all set to make a come back with Colors' show Swaragini.

As per our source, "Varun Kapoor will be seen in a pivotal role who comes in the show to create twists and turns. The audience will get to see a love triangle between Swara (Helly Shah), Lakshya (Namish Taneja) and this new guy. He will be introduced in the show as Lakshya's brother."

"Varun will start shooting form tomorrow onwards for his role", our source added.

We got in touch with Varun who said," Yes I will be entering the show but I can't divulge any information regarding my character. I can just say that my character is quite interesting."

We are sure our viewers are going to get to see a lot of new twists on the show with Varun's entry...  

alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there is no mention of Sagini and its lovely that u have accepted but dnt b sure enough because Sagini could chage up again