Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

I accept SanGini :D one question who is elder sanskaar or laksh ?

Bugheadlove Senior Member
Bugheadlove
Bugheadlove

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Okay seriously sorry to swarya fans we ragya fans ne paka diya lagta hai swarya fans ko but now no more from my side...guys thoda samjho na we didn't know that such a cute hero they would bring for ragini later isiliye laksh ke piche padgaye ham or should i say sirf mein LOL :D
Iam loving SanGini :D :D i so hope they now end up together..
Sanskaar is so cute as well as lucky...lagta hai cuteness inn bhaiyo ke blood mein hi flow karta hai LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed

okay one thing i wanted to know who is elder sanskaar or lakshya from yesterday toh sanskaar mujhe chota laga cus his cute mad face made me think like that but i guess lakshya is chota ? please say Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudAhamianVt-Clherapannaanju10tejaswiniwenhamPrincess_Devillittleliar-Claptrap-

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumyk

Okay seriously sorry to swarya fans we ragya fans ne paka diya lagta hai swarya fans ko but now no more from my side...guys thoda samjho na we didn't know that such a cute hero they would bring for ragini later isiliye laksh ke piche padgaye ham or should i say sirf mein LOL :D
Sanskaar is so cute as well as lucky...lagta hai cuteness inn bhaiyo ke blood mein hi flow karta hai LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed

okay one thing i wanted to know who is elder sanskaar or lakshya from yesterday toh sanskaar mujhe chota laga cus his cute mad face made me think like that but i guess lakshya is chota ? please say Smile
lol i dont think its the blood, have you seen the durgaprasad and the ramprasad, one looks like a bechara and the other hitler ki pant ka nara. LOLLOLLOL but laksh is the youngest of the brothers. sanskar is older than him, thus sanskar calls him lucky and he calls sanskar bhai
littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
sanskaar is elder than laksh i think...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BugheadloveShreeswathy

Bugheadlove
Bugheadlove

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

<font size="4">Okay seriously sorry to swarya fans we ragya fans ne paka diya lagta hai swarya fans ko but now no more from my side...guys thoda samjho na we didn't know that such a cute hero they would bring for ragini later isiliye laksh ke piche padgaye ham or should i say sirf mein LOL :D </font>

</div>
<div>lol i dont think its the blood, have you seen the durgaprasad and the ramprasad, one looks like a bechara and the other hitler ki pant ka nara.LOLLOLLOLbut laksh is the youngest of the brothers. sanskar is older than him, thus sanskar calls him lucky and he calls sanskar bhai

ahhahaha...you are right...how can I not think that LOL LOL oh I guessed it right lakshya is small but I find sanskaar small Smile but I think its cus he is acting like a mad baccha man lets see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenham

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Ragini and Lucky didnt suit each other. He was always for SwaraTongue
Ragini got her match in Sanskaar. He suits her to perfection. 

Sanskaar is the eldest out of the two. That is why he got disowned, as he rebelled first being the eldest et all.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Devil

nedhvik-91 IF-Sizzlerz
nedhvik-91
nedhvik-91

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by littoos

sanskaar is elder than laksh i think...
you r right Big smile
Bugheadlove
Bugheadlove

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ragini and Lucky didnt suit each other. He was always for SwaraTongue</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ragini got her match in Sanskaar. He suits her to perfection.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sanskaar is the eldest out of the two. That is why he got disowned, as he rebelled first being the eldest et all.LOL</font>

Oh hey iam sorry I completely disagree with your first line :) I respect ur opinion...but I still love RagYa Smile they are one adorable incomplete couple for me Smile but now i love sangini too...I would be ok and most happy with both the pairs:)
I like swarya too true they suit eachother but as a ragYa fan I found ragya more matching Smile just an opinion hehe...no offence Smile

ps--> I loveee lovee varun...from danny onwards Embarrassed he is so cute Smile so yes he can perfectly match with anyone Wink
MY OPINION :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211ishqwaalalove

herapanna Senior Member
herapanna
herapanna

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

lol i dont think its the blood, have you seen the durgaprasad and the ramprasad, one looks like a bechara and the other hitler ki pant ka nara. LOLLOLLOL but laksh is the youngest of the brothers. sanskar is older than him, thus sanskar calls him lucky and he calls sanskar bhai

you are right

Go to top