Jamai Raja

what the hell is happening

pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I jus saw the sbs segment I mean what the hell is happening what is all this friendship n new beginning😕 well sid really needs to draw a line they know each other they have emerged as strong couple have seen the tough times if sid divorced her why is he behind roshni as roshni says its not a day when they have not met we all know he cannot live without roshni then either he breaks his mom promise or leave roshni forever I am not understanding this logic of friendship they have come way above this friendship n all m sure somwhere in future simran will look for another girl for sid and as usual he will fall for her trap then what roshni m sorry i didnt let u get married to yash but i have to obey my mom seriouslyy what CVs are trying to show is beyond my understanding ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously even I don't understand this friendship thing😕😆😆 They have come a long way after that

But what I can infer from the SBS segments is that since Roshni knew about Sid's effort to patch up Shiv  and DD, I think now even Roshni would join with Sid in bringing her parents together.😛 SidNi may plan together to reconcile Dushi😛 I think the handshake was all about that😊

And about Sid breking the deal, I'm sure that would happen but only in some dramatic way or something major happens.. CVs won't want to give an impression that Sid is just selfish that he went back on his word without any solid reason😕 That would be against the ideal hero image they are trying to portray for Sid😕

So, as Ravi said I feel patch up would take time and maybe remarriage would be only after DD - Shiv patch up (which would take time, its a 20yr broken relation) and maybe with Simran acceptence😡 (I really don't want Simran acceptance😡)

Thus, now SidNi will meet for Dushi and just gave a name friends but romance is what happens when they are together😉
pree8714 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoopassion

Seriously even I don't understand this friendship thing😕😆😆 They have come a long way after that

But what I can infer from the SBS segments is that since Roshni knew about Sid's effort to patch up Shiv  and DD, I think now even Roshni would join with Sid in bringing her parents together.😛 SidNi may plan together to reconcile Dushi😛 I think the handshake was all about that😊

And about Sid breking the deal, I'm sure that would happen but only in some dramatic way or something major happens.. CVs won't want to give an impression that Sid is just selfish that he went back on his word without any solid reason😕 That would be against the ideal hero image they are trying to portray for Sid😕

So, as Ravi said I feel patch up would take time and maybe remarriage would be only after DD - Shiv patch up (which would take time, its a 20yr broken relation) and maybe with Simran acceptence😡 (I really don't want Simran acceptance😡)

Thus, now SidNi will meet for Dushi and just gave a name friends but romance is what happens when they are together😉

it was said det roshni told him det when they are divorced why he keeps meeting her and det its not a single day they have not met det m sure dey r meeting coz dey want to unite shiv-DD but m sure simran will do somethin as she is seeing sid is more inclined towards roshni and it can be dangerous to her plan i want to them remarry without simran acceptance 
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When they said "Friendship" I was like WHAAAT! ðŸ˜† 
They never became friends.. they were lovers from the beginning.. !! They married three freaking times and got divorced..now they come up with FRIENDSHIP ðŸ¤£
I agree with Rose, they are shaking hands so that they can reconcile DuShi.. and even if they come up with friendship, it doesn't matter because they can never be friends.. they will behave as lovers whenever they are together ðŸ˜›

P.S when the segment of their dance was shown in Sbs then the voice over had said sid has promised his mother for A LAST DANCE which did not happen in the show.. I will not worry about Simran now coz Sid is treating him right nowadays.. but later on i am sure she will cook up something..and i see no redemption track of hers in the near future as of now!
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago
pree8714 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

When they dais "Friendship" I was like WHAAAT! ðŸ˜† 

They never became friends.. they were lovers from the beginning.. !! They married three freaking times and got divorced..now they come up with FRIENDSHIP ðŸ¤£
I agree with Rose, they are shaking hands so that they can reconcile DuShi.. and even if they come up with friendship, it doesn't matter because they can never be friends.. they will behave as lovers whenever they are together ðŸ˜›

P.S when the segment of their dance was shown in Sbs then the voice over had said sid has promised his mother for A LAST DANCE which did not happen in the show.. I will not worry about Simran now coz Sid is treating him right nowadays.. but later on i am sure she will cook up something..and i see no redemption track of hers in the near future as of now!

it sounds really funny to me friendship dont know what they are planning ðŸ¥±
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree that the friendship is about reuniting shiv and DD. I also agree about what roshni told Sid, why the hell he divorced her if they are meeting every single day. This is out of logic. Now I feel the reunion will never happen in near future. Come on, after marriage they went through everything and understand each other like no one else can. I'm sure Sid would cook up something saying lets do a friendship only because of shiv and DD and roshni will agree. But CVs wale better not drag this track and patch up SidNi. Seriously patience is over.

I'm not worrying about Simran because now days Sid doesn't even care for her stupid deal. So if she does anything, I'm sure this time Sid will have a serious break down with the nutcase.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
relax i am sure something good will happen soon
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

When they said "Friendship" I was like WHAAAT! ðŸ˜† 

@bold  That's very true.. From the beginning they were always lover's, then now there is no chance of being 'Just friends'. 😆 I was even confused during Roshni's speech in best bahu competition when she adressed Sid as 'DOST'😆😕 Then she don't want to acknowledge the relation, now Sid don't want.. So, I think just to give a name to the relation he must have said let's become friends😆  I'm sure now they would even start speaking on phone for Dushi.. I wish he saves her no: as Baghyasree and call her that to misleed Simran😆
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zoopassion

@bold  That's very true.. From the beginning they were always lover's, then now there is no chance of being 'Just friends'. 😆 I was even confused during Roshni's speech in best bahu competition when she adressed Sid as 'DOST'😆😕 Then she don't want to acknowledge the relation, now Sid don't want.. So, I think just to give a name to the relation he must have said let's become friends😆  I'm sure now they would even start speaking on phone for Dushi.. I wish he saves her no: as Baghyasree and call her that to misleed Simran😆

@bold -  What an idea !! ðŸ˜³ I want phone romance from such a long time!! He never leaves her alone so that they can have romantic talks!! (Atleast cute talks if not romantic ðŸ˜›)
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I honestly feel SBS segments mislead us...we think something & something else happens. We never understood how Sid ends up at the party and now we know no one invited him. He invited himself...same with this...once the scene is shown things will be cleared.