Jamai Raja

India-Forums

   
Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

what the hell is happening

pree8714 Goldie
pree8714
pree8714

Joined: 22 July 2012
Posts: 1161

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I jus saw the sbs segment I mean what the hell is happening what is all this friendship n new beginningConfused well sid really needs to draw a line they know each other they have emerged as strong couple have seen the tough times if sid divorced her why is he behind roshni as roshni says its not a day when they have not met we all know he cannot live without roshni then either he breaks his mom promise or leave roshni forever I am not understanding this logic of friendship they have come way above this friendship n all m sure somwhere in future simran will look for another girl for sid and as usual he will fall for her trap then what roshni m sorry i didnt let u get married to yash but i have to obey my mom seriouslyy what CVs are trying to show is beyond my understanding Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashalovevirmantigress.meenuskinnypalYD.AH

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Joined: 27 September 2013
Posts: 9065

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Seriously even I don't understand this friendship thingConfusedLOLLOL They have come a long way after thatOuch

But what I can infer from the SBS segments is that since Roshni knew about Sid's effort to patch up Shiv  and DD, I think now even Roshni would join with Sid in bringing her parents together.Tongue SidNi may plan together to reconcile DushiTongue I think the handshake was all about thatSmile

And about Sid breking the deal, I'm sure that would happen but only in some dramatic way or something major happens.. CVs won't want to give an impression that Sid is just selfish that he went back on his word without any solid reasonConfused That would be against the ideal hero image they are trying to portray for SidConfused

So, as Ravi said I feel patch up would take time and maybe remarriage would be only after DD - Shiv patch up (which would take time, its a 20yr broken relation) and maybe with Simran acceptenceAngry (I really don't want Simran acceptanceAngry)

Thus, now SidNi will meet for Dushi and just gave a name friends but romance is what happens when they are togetherWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pree8714asyaarshiloverskinnypal

pree8714 Goldie
pree8714
pree8714

Joined: 22 July 2012
Posts: 1161

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoopassion

Seriously even I don't understand this friendship thingConfusedLOLLOL They have come a long way after thatOuch

But what I can infer from the SBS segments is that since Roshni knew about Sid's effort to patch up Shiv  and DD, I think now even Roshni would join with Sid in bringing her parents together.Tongue SidNi may plan together to reconcile DushiTongue I think the handshake was all about thatSmile

And about Sid breking the deal, I'm sure that would happen but only in some dramatic way or something major happens.. CVs won't want to give an impression that Sid is just selfish that he went back on his word without any solid reasonConfused That would be against the ideal hero image they are trying to portray for SidConfused

So, as Ravi said I feel patch up would take time and maybe remarriage would be only after DD - Shiv patch up (which would take time, its a 20yr broken relation) and maybe with Simran acceptenceAngry (I really don't want Simran acceptanceAngry)

Thus, now SidNi will meet for Dushi and just gave a name friends but romance is what happens when they are togetherWink

it was said det roshni told him det when they are divorced why he keeps meeting her and det its not a single day they have not met det m sure dey r meeting coz dey want to unite shiv-DD but m sure simran will do somethin as she is seeing sid is more inclined towards roshni and it can be dangerous to her plan i want to them remarry without simran acceptance 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 18521

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
When they said "Friendship" I was like WHAAAT! LOL 
They never became friends.. they were lovers from the beginning.. !! They married three freaking times and got divorced..now they come up with FRIENDSHIP ROFL
I agree with Rose, they are shaking hands so that they can reconcile DuShi.. and even if they come up with friendship, it doesn't matter because they can never be friends.. they will behave as lovers whenever they are together Tongue

P.S when the segment of their dance was shown in Sbs then the voice over had said sid has promised his mother for A LAST DANCE which did not happen in the show.. I will not worry about Simran now coz Sid is treating him right nowadays.. but later on i am sure she will cook up something..and i see no redemption track of hers in the near future as of now!


Edited by skinnypal - 09 May 2015 at 6:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree8714rosesidni

pree8714 Goldie
pree8714
pree8714

Joined: 22 July 2012
Posts: 1161

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

When they dais "Friendship" I was like WHAAAT! LOL 
They never became friends.. they were lovers from the beginning.. !! They married three freaking times and got divorced..now they come up with FRIENDSHIP ROFL
I agree with Rose, they are shaking hands so that they can reconcile DuShi.. and even if they come up with friendship, it doesn't matter because they can never be friends.. they will behave as lovers whenever they are together Tongue

P.S when the segment of their dance was shown in Sbs then the voice over had said sid has promised his mother for A LAST DANCE which did not happen in the show.. I will not worry about Simran now coz Sid is treating him right nowadays.. but later on i am sure she will cook up something..and i see no redemption track of hers in the near future as of now!
it sounds really funny to me friendship dont know what they are planning Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypal

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 7841

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I agree that the friendship is about reuniting shiv and DD. I also agree about what roshni told Sid, why the hell he divorced her if they are meeting every single day. This is out of logic. Now I feel the reunion will never happen in near future. Come on, after marriage they went through everything and understand each other like no one else can. I'm sure Sid would cook up something saying lets do a friendship only because of shiv and DD and roshni will agree. But CVs wale better not drag this track and patch up SidNi. Seriously patience is over.

I'm not worrying about Simran because now days Sid doesn't even care for her stupid deal. So if she does anything, I'm sure this time Sid will have a serious break down with the nutcase.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree8714

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 67069

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
relax i am sure something good will happen soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pree8714afghangirlChurriBurri

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Joined: 27 September 2013
Posts: 9065

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

When they said "Friendship" I was like WHAAAT! LOL 
They never became friends.. they were lovers from the beginning.. !! They married three freaking times and got divorced..now they come up with FRIENDSHIP ROFL
I agree with Rose, they are shaking hands so that they can reconcile DuShi.. and even if they come up with friendship, it doesn't matter because they can never be friends.. they will behave as lovers whenever they are together Tongue

P.S when the segment of their dance was shown in Sbs then the voice over had said sid has promised his mother for A LAST DANCE which did not happen in the show.. I will not worry about Simran now coz Sid is treating him right nowadays.. but later on i am sure she will cook up something..and i see no redemption track of hers in the near future as of now!


@bold  That's very true.. From the beginning they were always lover's, then now there is no chance of being 'Just friends'. LOL I was even confused during Roshni's speech in best bahu competition when she adressed Sid as 'DOST'LOLConfused Then she don't want to acknowledge the relation, now Sid don't want.. So, I think just to give a name to the relation he must have said let's become friendsLOL  I'm sure now they would even start speaking on phone for Dushi.. I wish he saves her no: as Baghyasree and call her that to misleed SimranLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypal

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
what is happening

2

Author: stephie34   Replies: 14   Views: 906

stephie34 14 906 03 March 2015 at 1:14pm by candacy
Cannot be happening

Author: stephie34   Replies: 7   Views: 1183

stephie34 7 1183 28 January 2015 at 1:57am by rosesidni
DD should slap the hell out of Simran

Author: stephie34   Replies: 2   Views: 454

stephie34 2 454 16 January 2015 at 7:42pm by stephie34
who the hell

Author: stephie34   Replies: 3   Views: 388

stephie34 3 388 14 January 2015 at 6:32pm by aparnalokam
Reality setting in SidNi separation truly happening

2

Author: stephie34   Replies: 10   Views: 1586

stephie34 10 1586 12 January 2015 at 7:05am by Millerrr88

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index