Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

If I woke up as RS I would look around where I was previous night:Anu (Page 7)

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OutsiderOne

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

That dimple in Deepiku's cheeks in ur dp. Day Dreaming 
Me and Deepiku together will make awesome couple. Embarrassed
1st Warning! You can have Deepika, but not Deepiku. Deepiku belong to meLOL
2nd warning from me. 
I will have both Deepika and Deepiku u dont come between us. Angry LOL
She is only mine. Embarrassed 
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NailClipper

Originally posted by desicrowd

Anushka should get herself to ground a but... Never seen RS making fun of her, he always praises her but this lady has always criticized him... Too much of Anuska praise is getting to her head I guess...

Just my observation, the one who got dumped always says nasty things about the ex. And the one who dumped, either keeps mum or praise the ex.

Same happened with Deepika.. she didn't leave a chance to humiliate her ex.. but the ex either ignored or tried to show the world that he's the bigger person by not bad mouthing her.

Same happened with Ranbir.. he said his ex was cold in bed.. and on national television he said the ex had a bad dressing sense. But the ex mostly avoided talking about him.

Makes sense NC... Bitterness... However even when they were in a relationship I never saw Anu respecting RS as much as he did... Yes the guy is high on energy but if it is so embarrassing for you just don't be in a relationship, Period...
I like Anu but she is not perfect and this is one part of her which I don't like...

G..OAT

light_year IF-Dazzler
light_year
light_year

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tinah

Originally posted by light_year

Originally posted by CocoChanel

Originally posted by Meherbaan

Says a Katrina fan.. Where were you when Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Katrina? Katrina fans shouldn't be talking about cheating and all that... Sounds really weird.. 
Who says ranbir cheated deepika with katrina. Deepika who is all pro sex n extra martial affairs was just cashing on ranbirs youth icon tag n encouraging him to promote safe sex . N she has lot of exboyfriends she may have caught somebody else. Poor ranbir gets bullied coz of some obsessive ex girlfriend. 

so according to Katrina and Ranbir fans, when Ranbir is known to have dated lots of girls and women older than him - it's normal...but when Deepika, a girl, has dated a lot and has lots of ex-boyfriends - she's a s**t? how pathetic is that? Confused

btw, Deepika has hinted many times that Ranbir was the guy who cheated on her...and everyone in BW believed her because they know Ranbir's true character!
Whats wrong with dating/ marrying women older to anybody. Isnt it norm in india. I dint call her s**t but u are calling her that in your comment... Embarrassed

Deepika might hint many things, thats the way she speaks intentinally , unintentionally in her every interview,  but till she dosnt directly say anything u cant endorse something which is not said. Like she spoke about endorsing extra maritial affairs. Well u can speak about that. That is wrong. 

She has dated n number of guys, till she dosnt say specifically which guy u cant say its ranbir just like u cant pounce on ranveer for anushkas funny comment.  Come on man like the way deepika said " you need to have some sense of humour" Tongue
PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermione82

Well I think TM has taken a casual video too seriously and interpreted in her own biased way

Some things never changeLOL

KhanSinghKumar

Sugar9.00 IF-Sizzlerz
Sugar9.00
Sugar9.00

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
ermm RS never cheated on anu Confused
She just commented coz RS has so much energy around him 24/7 ... He is like a kid in a candy shop
that's it .. they share a great bond of friendship

Beautyful_Mess

Ruchi-interest Goldie
Ruchi-interest
Ruchi-interest

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

Originally posted by walkashame

When an RK fan uses "cheater" as an insult-facepalm

Jinke ghar khud sheeshe ke hote hain woh doosron par pathar nahin fenkte

ahahahahahah ROFL
ROFL

on the other note, at least deepika didn't cheat on her boyfriend... shame on katrina that she used salman for such a long time and cheated him for a well-known cheater like ranbir who cheated on her with Nargis during Rockstar LOL ...but kya kare, kapoor bahu hune ka desperation jo hai LOL
Salman was the person who made her survive in bollywood unlike her sister whom i heard has links with po*nstarsLOL

ab jis actress ka baap kaun hai wo bhai pata naho, uss actress ne kis kis k saath soya hai, wo patah karna bhi mushkil hai... no wonder she started her career from b grade po*n Boom... nice skin show btw

@BOLD
I was just randomly surfing the post for fun but your post is the single most despicable thing that I have read. There is thing as fangirling/boying and I understand it but the nasty thing you wrote makes you sound as a cheap, b-grade person not anyone else. You and anyone who liked your post must be ashamed of themselves.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsMeherbaanfitoori_kudi_Darling_princessunara

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Okay, it's 4 parts and each parts seem to be 15 minutes like the first part. I am not gonna watch 1 hour just for that. So, can someone tell me which part to watch or what min of that part where Anu talks about Ranveer? Big smile

Go to top