Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

If I woke up as RS I would look around where I was previous night:Anu (Page 5)

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingChevi

light_year IF-Dazzler
light_year
light_year

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Same can be said about ranbir. Ranbir endorsing condoms dosnt make him cheater,  it can evwn mean he is good at sex , or dp wants to have safe sex vd ranbir or dp likes to preach safe for sex to youth who idealise ranbir as he is considered youth icon. And deepikas comment on india conclave can also indicate about any of her ex boyfriends. Sidmalliya etc etc anybody.  In that case whole bollywood is saint , be it katrina ranbir deepika ranveer kangna salman sanjaydutt ajay devgan kareena saif etc etc etc.
light_year IF-Dazzler
light_year
light_year

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _kiara17

Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

ahahahahahah ROFL
ROFL

on the other note, at least deepika didn't cheat on her boyfriend... shame on katrina that she used salman for such a long time and cheated him for a well-known cheater like ranbir who cheated on her with Nargis during Rockstar LOL ...but kya kare, kapoor bahu hune ka desperation jo hai LOL
Salman was the person who made her survive in bollywood unlike her sister whom i heard has links with po*nstarsLOL

ab jis actress ka baap kaun hai wo bhai pata naho, uss actress ne kis kis k saath soya hai, wo patah karna bhi mushkil hai... no wonder she started her career from b grade po*n Boom... nice skin show btw

@bold wasn't expecting this from RS fan esp u Dead
Same here... that was total pethetic even to standard of hater .. Dead.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fitoori_kudiprincessunara

fitoori_kudi IF-Sizzlerz
fitoori_kudi
fitoori_kudi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged

ahahahahahah ROFL
ROFL

on the other note, at least deepika didn't cheat on her boyfriend... shame on katrina that she used salman for such a long time and cheated him for a well-known cheater like ranbir who cheated on her with Nargis during Rockstar LOL ...but kya kare, kapoor bahu hune ka desperation jo hai LOL
Salman was the person who made her survive in bollywood unlike her sister whom i heard has links with po*nstarsLOL

ab jis actress ka baap kaun hai wo bhai pata naho, uss actress ne kis kis k saath soya hai, wo patah karna bhi mushkil hai... no wonder she started her career from b grade po*n Boom... nice skin show btw

@bold wasn't expecting this from RS fan esp u Dead

I am a much bigger ranveer fan than a katrina fan... and esp. with this #2rs fangirl of Katrina, i can't help it...LOL

i m just saying u must not say something like that abt any lady's parents
say anything abt her i m not stopping u but commenting on someone's parents abt which we have no clue is pathetic and unethical too!!

Hermione.. IF-Rockerz
Hermione..
Hermione..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Well I think TM has taken a casual video too seriously and interpreted in her own biased way

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PigBenisTheSmurfsKhanSinghKumarzara321princessunaraBeautyful_Mess

loveuparth Senior Member
loveuparth
loveuparth

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_year

ahahahahahah ROFL
ROFL

@bold wasn't expecting this from RS fan esp uDead

Same here... that was total pethetic even to standard of hater ..Dead..
same here i think his mom slept with so many people thats why he knew all about kat parents
IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Anushka was so much fun in this interview, KJO was funny also, RK looked bored and anurag was okay.
LMFAOOO Anushka's rapid fire was the best her answer for why she would choose Karan as her husband and then Karan's answer ROFL

So all those rumors about Ranveer cheating and fooling around is true, good Anushka is dating Virat he is so loving to her, not like RS who cheated on her with Deepika and quiet hilarious that miss hypocrite DP does such business considering how she calls others cheaters, so she is no less than others.

Says a Katrina fan.. Where were you when Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Katrina? Katrina fans shouldn't be talking about cheating and all that... Sounds really weird.. 

Pharma3nonam

swati82 IF-Dazzler
swati82
swati82

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! This was hilarious got to give the team credit they've done a good job in steering the film away from the negativity and creating a decent buzz. The trailers didn't impress but i may now be inclined to watch this one in the cinema now

Edited by swati82 - 09 May 2015 at 8:52am

Hollymirchiprincessunara

Go to top