Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

If I woke up as RS I would look around where I was previous night:Anu (Page 18)

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Originally posted by Meherbaan

Wow, I am a fan of Ranveer, but seriously bashing Anu for him? 
Most funny that it's DP fans bashing her for him. Have you all looked at your Sati Savitri at how many times she cheats and takes digs at everyone? DP is cheater number one and takes digs at everyone she can find she is insecure of and have problem with, but they will bash Anu for it. LOLLOLLOL

and they call Anushka for ungrateful and selfish LMFAOOO what about their deepu who always is so bitter about others, it's fine if she accuses others of infidelity but if someone accuse her or her boyfriend for infidelity then 3rd world war starts Silly

Lol, the Sati Savitri does everything they bash others for. Since they don't have problem with DP, then they shouldn't have problem others doing it even though I don't really find Anu taking a dig here, but then that's me. LOL If they have so much problem others taking digs, they can always first bash DP as no one is comparable to her when it comes to this in BW. LOL 

Exactly and for DP they always like you got no evidence but when it comes to everyone else they believe what ever anyone writes even if it is written by apunkachoice or kiara sandhu LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_fitoori_kudi

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

i suggest DP and anu fans not to involve in crystal's thread in future... it's not worth it... she brings negativity in the forum...  not everyone of us are here for these illogical and celebrity hatred discussions, are we?
You come here to know about movies and ur fav actors and actresses... u don;t come here to spoil your mood, isn't it?

it's not worth posting in her threads..because she is not a unbiased TM.. and her only purpose is to create negativity in threads... for e.g.- in this thread, her purpose is to involve Anu and DP fans and bash Ranveer...LOL

If she starts some useful thread where one can discuss useful and funny stuff, it's a welcome change

and i also doubt she is a true katrina fan because she brings a lot of hatred for Kat from all other fans through her post in IF. she always write bad for everyone except katrina..

By commenting on her opened thread, others are just giving her value where she deserves none

here comes einstein with another long illogical bakwas essay LOL

You are so burned and riled up that you have started a campaign against me and my topics? ROFL this is surely getting interesting. Like seriously you are so affected that you are telling people to not enter my topics oh KSG instead of advising others I think you need some help first for taking I-F so seriously LOL

- You shouldn't be talking about nonsense and hatred, because You have done both nonsense and thrown hatred here for not just Katirna but also her family, so cut the crap.

- You lecture about people should come here for their favorites do you do that? NO ! you come here to make reverse physiology in Ranbir topics and bash Katrina all the time.

- and if it's not worth posting in my threads then why have you given 3-4 essays already here? clearly shows how interested you are!

- And now we should learn from you what is a "useful thread" *MAJOR FACE PALM*

- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY Who are you and who has given you the right to judge "who is a true katrina fan!" frankly speaking I don't care wether you think I am a Katrina fan or not.

Edited by Meherbaan - 10 May 2015 at 2:27pm

fitoori_kudiprincessunara

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
@ AllonsyGeronimo
You need to grow up and stop being on fire just because someone likes my post, I don't give a damn, but it's really hilarious how but hurt you are! and it affects you so much that you accuse those people of being my friends, sister and what not, you have truly lost it, go have a drink perhaps that may cool you down and hopefully you won't get riled up over such things in future, get well soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Eboza Goldie
Eboza
Eboza

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
@Meherbaan LOL  your just lol cant take you serious but keep writing you started the post from one point and turned it to another topic Clap you amuse me. Trying to figure out your real agenda in this thread. LOL
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

i suggest DP and anu fans not to involve in crystal's thread in future... it's not worth it... she brings negativity in the forum...  not everyone of us are here for these illogical and celebrity hatred discussions, are we?
You come here to know about movies and ur fav actors and actresses... u don;t come here to spoil your mood, isn't it?

it's not worth posting in her threads..because she is not a unbiased TM.. and her only purpose is to create negativity in threads... for e.g.- in this thread, her purpose is to involve Anu and DP fans and bash Ranveer...LOL

If she starts some useful thread where one can discuss useful and funny stuff, it's a welcome change

and i also doubt she is a true katrina fan because she brings a lot of hatred for Kat from all other fans through her post in IF. she always write bad for everyone except katrina..

By commenting on her opened thread, others are just giving her value where she deserves none

She's just honest if she doesn't like some actors. Nothing wrong with it even though I don't agree with her some povs regarding some actors whom I like. There's nothing wrong with disliking actors. It's better to be honest than trying to act all sweet and natural like many do. It's just people have different opinions, nothing wrong with it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meherbaanfitoori_kudiprincessunara

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaunSinghkumar

Originally posted by Meherbaan

here comes einstein with another long illogical bakwas essay LOL

You are so burned and riled up that you have started a campaign against me and my topics? ROFL this is surely getting interesting. Like seriously you are so affected that you are telling people to not enter my topics oh KSG instead of advising others I think you some help first for taking I-F so seriously LOL

- You shouldn't be talking about nonsense and hatred, because You have done both nonsense and thrown hatred here for not just Katirna but also her family, so cut the crap.

- You lecture about people should come here for their favorites do you do that? NO ! you come here to make reverse physiology in Ranbir topics and bash Katrina all the time.

- and if it's not worth posting in my threads then why have you given 3-4 essays already here? clearly shows how interested you are!

- And now we should learn from you what is a "useful thread" *MAJOR FACE PALM*

- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY Who are you and who has given you the right to judge "who is a true katrina fan! frankly speaking I don't care wether you think I am a Katrina fan or not.

don't mess with meSmile.
everyone knows about your trickery and posts here.
and i don't have time to read your long lecture, i just have time to write mine
I am just suggesting my friends not to waste their precious time hereLOL .. dost ho kar itna bhi nah karu kya?

Don't mess with meErmm Urm. again I will ask you who are you ?Sleepy I wrote it in bold this time so hopefully you got it this time.

Aww einstein we are so touched, helping your friend from wasting their time here while you keep replying again and againTongue

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eboza

@Meherbaan LOL  your just lol cant take you serious but keep writing you started the post from one point and turned it to another topic Clap you amuse me. Trying to figure out your real agenda in this thread. LOL

Well at least I amuse you while you always bore meSleepy

You can't take me seriously but invest time and effort in figuring me out, you are one logical person I must say Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

She's just honest if she doesn't like some actors. Nothing wrong with it even though I don't agree with her some povs regarding some actors whom I like. There's nothing wrong with disliking actors. It's better to be honest than trying to act all sweet and natural like many do. It's just people have different opinions, nothing wrong with it. 

yes, she is totally free to do that. But when it becomes obsession, it's bit irritating and annoying for other members...  she jumps to comment first on threads opened by ranveer fansShocked just to spoil the thread... it leaves a bad taste for other members... because not everyone here is for that... many people are here to discuss about movies and so on. may be it doesn't enter her mind.

for e.g- look at the title of this thread... she has deliberately changed it to suit her purpose, then she comments first herself to direct her agenda...what kind of TM does thatDead.  Nailclipper also creates such titles but his are tongue-in-cheek and are for fun...  but crystal's comments show how vicious and hateful her views are...at some point, it leaves a bad taste in every other member...because she does that to every actor and actress except katrina.

dhartiamberBhataktiJawani

Go to top