Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

If I woke up as RS I would look around where I was previous night:Anu (Page 17)

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllonsyGeronimo

Jahan mein jaati hoon, wahin chale aate ho, chori chori sisterhood ke dil mein samate hoon, yeh to batao ke tum, mere kaun ho?

Oh dear, you were missing my presence on this forum earlier and now are overworking your little head over the number of likes my posts supposedly get. I guess when the whole forum hates ya, play the ain't here for likes card. I guess you have to self praise when no one else is. LOL

Do you guys have the coins Dumbledore's Army have, which heat up when your cronies call you to fight an e-war together? I guess Meherbaan needs all the help she can get, it's good for you to stick together, when a zombie apocalypse hits you two will be at the least risk, brains jo tumhare non-existent hai.

LMFAO all burned just because someone gave you your own medicine back.

IF anything it is YOU who follows me! you only comment where I comment, so it's quiet clear who is obsessed with whoTongue

PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Meherbaan, I knew you were thick, but thought you'd be able to discern what was meant for your bodyguard, clearly not. LOL But spout all the BS by all means, you've single-handedly drove each member away from this topic with your stupidity.

Aww this Kitty's gone rabid, after trying to act like a wafadar kutta, you're no fun now that I can barely understand what you've written. W*F is homeworking? Kahan se karidhi yeh bokwas dictionary. Still going ape shit over the number of likes my posts get (even though its not that many), ro mat, you have your own wafadar kutta, Meherbaan at your disposal to lick your like button for you. Rakh lo, tumhara haq hain, after all the services you provide for others.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BhataktiJawaniBeautyful_Mess

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@AllonsyGeronimo
Do this nautanki somewhere else.

First accusing me of being that member and now acting like it was not meant for me. You are confused always, can't blame you, after all so much shit you keep saying it must be hard to remember it all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_princessunara

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Wow, I am a fan of Ranveer, but seriously bashing Anu for him? 
Most funny that it's DP fans bashing her for him. Have you all looked at your Sati Savitri at how many times she cheats and takes digs at everyone? DP is cheater number one and takes digs at everyone she can find she is insecure of and have problem with, but they will bash Anu for it. LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meherbaanfitoori_kudiprincessunara

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Most funny that it's DP fans bashing her for him. Have you all looked at your Sati Savitri at how many times she cheats and takes digs at everyone? DP is cheater number one and takes digs at everyone she can find she is insecure of and have problem with, but they will bash Anu for it. LOLLOLLOL

and they call Anushka for ungrateful and selfish LMFAOOO what about their deepu who always is so bitter about others, it's fine if she accuses others of infidelity but if someone accuse her or her boyfriend for infidelity then 3rd world war starts Silly

_Darling_fitoori_kudiprincessunara

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Originally posted by _Darling_

and they call Anushka for ungrateful and selfish LMFAOOO what about their deepu who always is so bitter about others, it's fine if she accuses others of infidelity but if someone accuse her or her boyfriend for infidelity then 3rd world war starts Silly

Lol, the Sati Savitri does everything they bash others for. Since they don't have problem with DP, then they shouldn't have problem others doing it even though I don't really find Anu taking a dig here, but then that's me. LOL If they have so much problem others taking digs, they can always first bash DP as no one is comparable to her when it comes to this in BW. LOL 

Meherbaanfitoori_kudiprincessunara

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i suggest DP and anu fans not to involve in crystal's thread in future... it's not worth it... she brings negativity in the forum...  not everyone of us are here for these illogical and celebrity hatred discussions, are we?
You come here to know about movies and ur fav actors and actresses... u don;t come here to spoil your mood, isn't it?

it's not worth posting in her threads..because she is not a unbiased TM.. and her only purpose is to create negativity in threads... for e.g.- in this thread, her purpose is to involve Anu and DP fans and bash Ranveer...LOL

If she starts some useful thread where one can discuss useful and funny stuff, it's a welcome change

and i also doubt she is a true katrina fan because she brings a lot of hatred for Kat from all other fans through her post in IF. she always write bad for everyone except katrina..

By commenting on her opened thread, others are just giving her value where she deserves none

Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 10 May 2015 at 1:15pm
PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Lol Crystal, been puffin the magic dragon one too many? Where the f**k have I accused you of being KittyKat? You are you-er than you with your orgasmic Katty praise and KittyKat is another specimen altogether. Add illiteracy to your list of non achievements.

This Kitty really has gone rogue, despite all the approval and likes she wanted from her _darling friends.
Your IDs need to meet with this fate, naughty pussy:

SportsFreakIceMaidenBeautyful_Mess

Go to top