Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

If I woke up as RS I would look around where I was previous night:Anu (Page 14)

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara321

i get personal? lol I hav never been accused of that here
Anyway the bottom line is none of us know these stars personally, so there is no need the make such claims bout them wen there is no direct evidence 

I think you can't read.

I never stated I have met or know these stars.

It's you who jump on people's throat and telling them what to believe and what to not believe.

IRONIC THIS IS COMING FROM YOU !!! because you believe ranveer is innocent and you got no evidence for that.

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Anyway the bottom line is none of us know these stars personally, so there is no need the make such claims bout them wen there is no direct evidence 

I think you can't read.

It's you who jump on people's throat and telling them what to believe and what to not believe.

IRONIC THIS IS COMING FROM YOU !!! because you believe ranveer is innocent and you got no evidence for that.

look i am not saying ranveer is innocent or that he is not innocent.

Wat i am saying is there is no evidence to suggest that he cheated on anushka, so how can anyone make such claims, thats all

if anu comes out tommorrow and says ranveer cheated on her, then u can call him a cheater, but she has never said anything like that and her and ranveer hav never discussed any details bout thier ex relationship, so all these assumptions r useless. 

and i can read very well thanku, whos getting personal now? 

Edited by zara321 - 10 May 2015 at 8:43am
Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghKumar

Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

please be careful, Deepika fans... the thread has been opened by a RK fan hiding behind the name of Katrina to create drama between anushka and deepika fans so that Ranveer is bashed.. this kind of trick is pathetic to say the least...

Aww really einstein, your analysis of me is illogical but then again it's not like you ever say anything logical.

And you should be the last person to call anything here pathetic if anything here is pathetic it's your comments.

you should sometimes ask all other members including katrina fans here how your comments areWinkLOL... you seem lost in your own little katrina world... the amount of likes in walkashame comment on 1st page shows how they think about youLOL

Einstein I am not here to please anyone, that's your job here.

and if I am lost in Katrina's world you are lost in ranveer's world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery-Phoenix

Eboza Goldie
Eboza
Eboza

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
@Meherbaan Clap you are totally an entertainer i think you should stick to the Ranbir and Katrina threads. Heard that Ranbir Mr. Shady editet out a part out of what Anushka said so there you go. See how your praised idol is in reality.
Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged

I think you can't read.

Wat i am saying is there is no evidence to suggest that he cheated on anushka, so how can anyone make such claims, thats all

If you accuse others of stuff then of course I would question wether you can read or not, you are ASKING FOR IT !

LMFAO that is such a silly excuse, this is no court room, so cut the crap, everyone judges these celebrities just like this.

Anushka has several times indirectly confirmed Ranveer cheated on her and so have their PRs, but I guess according to you this only works for Katrina, Ranbir, Kareena, Sonam, Sidharth etc. except for Ranveer And Deepika 
Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eboza

@Meherbaan Clap you are totally an entertainer i think you should stick to the Ranbir and Katrina threads. Heard that Ranbir Mr. Shady editet out a part out of what Anushka said so there you go. See how your praised idol is in reality.

Well I am not going to stick to any particular threads so you can stick that suggestion of yours up where it came from.

_Darling_

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged

I think you can't read.

If you accuse others of stuff then of course I would question wether you can read or not, you are ASKING FOR IT !

LMFAO that is such a silly excuse, this is no court room, so cut the crap, everyone judges these celebrities just like this.

Anushka has several times indirectly confirmed Ranveer cheated on her and so have their PRs, but I guess according to you this only works for Katrina, Ranbir, Kareena, Sonam, Sidharth etc. except for Ranveer And Deepika 

have i ever commented on katrina and ranbirs personal life, or about sonam sidharth etc?

i am actually very happy katrina and ranbir r together, so i am certainly not a ranveer and deepika fan who hates on other celebs just for the sake of it

And i havent seen anu make any indirect comment to suggest that rs cheated on her, she wont even admit that she ever dated ranveer

Edited by zara321 - 10 May 2015 at 8:48am

KhanSinghKumar

Fiery-Phoenix Senior Member

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Meherbaan

Go to top