Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@AllonsyGeronimo
Do this nautanki somewhere else.

First accusing me of being that member and now acting like it was not meant for me. You are confused always, can't blame you, after all so much shit you keep saying it must be hard to remember it all.
Wow, I am a fan of Ranveer, but seriously bashing Anu for him? 
Most funny that it's DP fans bashing her for him. Have you all looked at your Sati Savitri at how many times she cheats and takes digs at everyone? DP is cheater number one and takes digs at everyone she can find she is insecure of and have problem with, but they will bash Anu for it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Wow, I am a fan of Ranveer, but seriously bashing Anu for him? 

Most funny that it's DP fans bashing her for him. Have you all looked at your Sati Savitri at how many times she cheats and takes digs at everyone? DP is cheater number one and takes digs at everyone she can find she is insecure of and have problem with, but they will bash Anu for it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and they call Anushka for ungrateful and selfish LMFAOOO what about their deepu who always is so bitter about others, it's fine if she accuses others of infidelity but if someone accuse her or her boyfriend for infidelity then 3rd world war starts πŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

and they call Anushka for ungrateful and selfish LMFAOOO what about their deepu who always is so bitter about others, it's fine if she accuses others of infidelity but if someone accuse her or her boyfriend for infidelity then 3rd world war starts πŸ€ͺ

Lol, the Sati Savitri does everything they bash others for. Since they don't have problem with DP, then they shouldn't have problem others doing it even though I don't really find Anu taking a dig here, but then that's me. πŸ˜† If they have so much problem others taking digs, they can always first bash DP as no one is comparable to her when it comes to this in BW. πŸ˜† 
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i suggest DP and anu fans not to involve in crystal's thread in future... it's not worth it... she brings negativity in the forum...  not everyone of us are here for these illogical and celebrity hatred discussions, are we?
You come here to know about movies and ur fav actors and actresses... u don;t come here to spoil your mood, isn't it?

it's not worth posting in her threads..because she is not a unbiased TM.. and her only purpose is to create negativity in threads... for e.g.- in this thread, her purpose is to involve Anu and DP fans and bash Ranveer...πŸ˜†

If she starts some useful thread where one can discuss useful and funny stuff, it's a welcome change

and i also doubt she is a true katrina fan because she brings a lot of hatred for Kat from all other fans through her post in IF. she always write bad for everyone except katrina..

By commenting on her opened thread, others are just giving her value where she deserves none
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 8 years ago
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lol Crystal, been puffin the magic dragon one too many? Where the f**k have I accused you of being KittyKat? You are you-er than you with your orgasmic Katty praise and KittyKat is another specimen altogether. Add illiteracy to your list of non achievements.

This Kitty really has gone rogue, despite all the approval and likes she wanted from her _darling friends.
Your IDs need to meet with this fate, naughty pussy:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWymp_w3nYA[/YOUTUBE]
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Lol, the Sati Savitri does everything they bash others for. Since they don't have problem with DP, then they shouldn't have problem others doing it even though I don't really find Anu taking a dig here, but then that's me. πŸ˜† If they have so much problem others taking digs, they can always first bash DP as no one is comparable to her when it comes to this in BW. πŸ˜† 

Exactly and for DP they always like you got no evidence but when it comes to everyone else they believe what ever anyone writes even if it is written by apunkachoice or kiara sandhu πŸ˜†
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

i suggest DP and anu fans not to involve in crystal's thread in future... it's not worth it... she brings negativity in the forum...  not everyone of us are here for these illogical and celebrity hatred discussions, are we?
You come here to know about movies and ur fav actors and actresses... u don;t come here to spoil your mood, isn't it?

it's not worth posting in her threads..because she is not a unbiased TM.. and her only purpose is to create negativity in threads... for e.g.- in this thread, her purpose is to involve Anu and DP fans and bash Ranveer...πŸ˜†

If she starts some useful thread where one can discuss useful and funny stuff, it's a welcome change

and i also doubt she is a true katrina fan because she brings a lot of hatred for Kat from all other fans through her post in IF. she always write bad for everyone except katrina..

By commenting on her opened thread, others are just giving her value where she deserves none

here comes einstein with another long illogical bakwas essay πŸ˜†

You are so burned and riled up that you have started a campaign against me and my topics? πŸ€£ this is surely getting interesting. Like seriously you are so affected that you are telling people to not enter my topics oh KSG instead of advising others I think you need some help first for taking I-F so seriously πŸ˜†

- You shouldn't be talking about nonsense and hatred, because You have done both nonsense and thrown hatred here for not just Katirna but also her family, so cut the crap.

- You lecture about people should come here for their favorites do you do that? NO ! you come here to make reverse physiology in Ranbir topics and bash Katrina all the time.

- and if it's not worth posting in my threads then why have you given 3-4 essays already here? clearly shows how interested you are!

- And now we should learn from you what is a "useful thread" *MAJOR FACE PALM*

- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY Who are you and who has given you the right to judge "who is a true katrina fan!" frankly speaking I don't care wether you think I am a Katrina fan or not.

Edited by Meherbaan - 8 years ago
Meherbaan thumbnail
@ AllonsyGeronimo
You need to grow up and stop being on fire just because someone likes my post, I don't give a damn, but it's really hilarious how but hurt you are! and it affects you so much that you accuse those people of being my friends, sister and what not, you have truly lost it, go have a drink perhaps that may cool you down and hopefully you won't get riled up over such things in future, get well soon!
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Meherbaan πŸ˜†  your just lol cant take you serious but keep writing you started the post from one point and turned it to another topic πŸ‘ you amuse me. Trying to figure out your real agenda in this thread. πŸ˜†