Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: KillerWarrior

Don't price yourself that high.That doesn't make any sense.I know my aukaad that's why.

Is this the kind of upbringing you have, says a lot about where you come from.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KattykiMaa-

first Kill a Star and its results are Pain=KillStarPain

did you get it?

It's Tomar .
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Thank you Fiery-Phoenix πŸ€—

I have had a huge fan club on I-F for years now BUT it has never ever affected me or made me silent. I am going to speak my mind wether some will like it or not, I really can't help it if they get riled up and go nuts. That's their CHOICE. 

πŸ˜†

LOL why not. Fan clubs are awesome, not everyone has the personality to handle such lime light given each and every opinion/post gets placed on a pedestal and you become the topic of discussion than the actors in question πŸ˜† Giving tough competition to actors eh πŸ˜† And when they run around like headless chickens getting worked up over our opinions is a sight that pleases. Sheer awesomeness πŸ˜Ž. And only losers care of # of likes on a virtual platform given it means shit and adds 0 value to your real life πŸ˜‰
Edited by Fiery-Phoenix - 8 years ago
Oh man, this reminded me of ABCD. You write to EXPRESS and not to IMPRESS...🀣
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

LOL why not. Fan clubs are awesome, not everyone has the personality to handle such lime light given each and every opinion/post gets placed on a pedestal and you become the topic of discussion than the actors in question πŸ˜† Giving tough competition to actors eh πŸ˜† And when they run around like headless chickens getting worked up over our opinions is a sight that pleases. Sheer awesomeness πŸ˜Ž. And only losers care of # of likes on a virtual platform given it means shit and adds 0 value to your real life πŸ˜‰

LMFAOOO BANG ON!

but at least let them enjoy this because it's a big achievement for them you see πŸ˜†

But I am amazed how much time they dedicate for me, even going to that level where they create new accounts just to bash me, I am so important for them I am flattered but I want to make it clear that I am not interested at all, so they are only wasting their own time but then again it's not like they can use their time on something better, so they do enjoy this whole creating new accounts attacking others, good time paste for them I guess πŸ˜†
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kaafi acchi image cultivate ki thi Ranbir fans ne, is forum mein, uski dhajiyaan udaa di Katty fans ne. And people were screaming bloody murder at DP fans supposedly bandwagoning. Ab bhugto. πŸ˜†
But fikar not the Anu-Sonam sisterhood will come to your rescue. πŸ˜†
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllonsyGeronimo

Kaafi acchi image cultivate ki thi Ranbir fans ne, is forum mein, uski dhajiyaan udaa di Katty fans ne. And people were screaming bloody murder at DP fans supposedly bandwagoning. Ab bhugto. πŸ˜†
But fikar not the Anu-Sonam sisterhood will come to your rescue. πŸ˜†

Yes every fandom got a horrible image here except for your deepu fandom, who are a bunch of angels like you, never bash or fight with anyoneπŸ˜†
Mrignaini thumbnail
Jahan mein jaati hoon, wahin chale aate ho, chori chori sisterhood ke dil mein samate hoon, yeh to batao ke tum, mere kaun ho?

Oh dear, you were missing my presence on this forum earlier and now are overworking your little head over the number of likes my posts supposedly get. I guess when the whole forum hates ya, play the ain't here for likes card. I guess you have to self praise when no one else is. πŸ˜†

Do you guys have the coins Dumbledore's Army have, which heat up when your cronies call you to fight an e-war together? I guess Meherbaan needs all the help she can get, it's good for you to stick together, when a zombie apocalypse hits you two will be at the least risk, brains jo tumhare non-existent hai.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllonsyGeronimo

Jahan mein jaati hoon, wahin chale aate ho, chori chori sisterhood ke dil mein samate hoon, yeh to batao ke tum, mere kaun ho?

Oh dear, you were missing my presence on this forum earlier and now are overworking your little head over the number of likes my posts supposedly get. I guess when the whole forum hates ya, play the ain't here for likes card. I guess you have to self praise when no one else is. πŸ˜†

Do you guys have the coins Dumbledore's Army have, which heat up when your cronies call you to fight an e-war together? I guess Meherbaan needs all the help she can get, it's good for you to stick together, when a zombie apocalypse hits you two will be at the least risk, brains jo tumhare non-existent hai.

LMFAO all burned just because someone gave you your own medicine back.

IF anything it is YOU who follows me! you only comment where I comment, so it's quiet clear who is obsessed with whoπŸ˜›

Mrignaini thumbnail
Meherbaan, I knew you were thick, but thought you'd be able to discern what was meant for your bodyguard, clearly not. πŸ˜† But spout all the BS by all means, you've single-handedly drove each member away from this topic with your stupidity.

Aww this Kitty's gone rabid, after trying to act like a wafadar kutta, you're no fun now that I can barely understand what you've written. W*F is homeworking? Kahan se karidhi yeh bokwas dictionary. Still going ape shit over the number of likes my posts get (even though its not that many), ro mat, you have your own wafadar kutta, Meherbaan at your disposal to lick your like button for you. Rakh lo, tumhara haq hain, after all the services you provide for others.