Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

If you accuse others of stuff then of course I would question wether you can read or not, you are ASKING FOR IT !

LMFAO that is such a silly excuse, this is no court room, so cut the crap, everyone judges these celebrities just like this.

Anushka has several times indirectly confirmed Ranveer cheated on her and so have their PRs, but I guess according to you this only works for Katrina, Ranbir, Kareena, Sonam, Sidharth etc. except for Ranveer And Deepika 

have i ever commented on katrina and ranbirs personal life, or about sonam sidharth etc?

i am actually very happy katrina and ranbir r together, so i am certainly not a ranveer and deepika fan who hates on other celebs just for the sake of it

And i havent seen anu make any indirect comment to suggest that rs cheated on her, she wont even admit that she ever dated ranveer
Edited by zara321 - 8 years ago

Einstein I am not here to please anyone, that's your job here.

and if I am lost in Katrina's world you are lost in ranveer's world.

I actually find people who can say what they want anywhere any time without having to worry about pleasing others or the # of likes much more substantial than the sheer bandwagoners. So continue your drill and keep pissing them off πŸ˜‰
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zara321

have i ever commented on katrina and ranbirs personal life, or about sonam sidharth etc?

i am actually very happy katrina and ranbir r together, so i am certainly not a ranveer and deepika fan who hates on other celebs just for the sake of it

And anushka has never directly made any gesture to indicate that rs cheated on her, she wont even admit that she ever dated ranveer

oh we all have seen your comments in the ranbir topics period.

And that's your take on it, from what we know he cheated on her with deepika that's my perspective.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol anyway i am out of this thread, continue if u find it entertaining πŸ˜†
and dont worry i am not pissed off πŸ˜Š
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

I actually find people who can say what they want anywhere any time without having to worry about pleasing others or the # of likes much more substantial than the sheer bandwagoners. So continue your drill and keep pissing them off πŸ˜‰

Thank you Fiery-Phoenix πŸ€—

I have had a huge fan club on I-F for years now BUT it has never ever affected me or made me silent. I am going to speak my mind wether some will like it or not, I really can't help it if they get riled up and go nuts. That's their CHOICE. 

πŸ˜†

Thank you Fiery-Phoenix πŸ€—

I have had a huge fan club on I-F for years now BUT it has never ever affected me or made me silent. I am going to speak my mind wether some will like it or not, I really can't help it if they get riled up and go nuts. That's their CHOICE. 

πŸ˜†

u should vent your frustrations.It's good for your natural life.
Edited by KillerWarrior - 8 years ago
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: KillerWarrior

u should vent your frustrations.It's good for your natural life.

and you chickened out, first wrote something cheap and now changed it to this, come on post it from your regular account...ups I forgot you are here to please everyone so how can you post it from your regular account πŸ˜‰
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: KillerWarrior

I just wanted to see u live.I'm one of your number one bhakt.

You are not worth it and will never ever be.

You are not worth it and will never ever be.

Don't price yourself that high.That doesn't make any sense.I know my aukaad that's why.
Edited by KillerWarrior - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -KattykiMaa-

first Kill a Star and its results are Pain=KillStarPain

did you get it?

Namaste Sasu amma.