If I woke up as RS I would look around where I was previous night:Anu - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by hermione82

It seems like Anu's team is doing damage control

Her team is very fast at that. I remember Anu-Kashyap's blind was posted at night and the next day an article came with the same story but the hero was changed. It became an Anu-Virat story.

Originally posted by loveuparth

same here i think his mom slept with so many people thats why he knew all about kat parents

reported
please be careful, Deepika fans... the thread has been opened by a RK fan hiding behind the name of Katrina to create drama between anushka and deepika fans so that Ranveer is bashed.. this kind of trick is pathetic to say the least...
Originally posted by -spartacus-

RS fans should embrace the truth gracefully w/o demeaning anu coz she defo knows him more than any of us. It's quite evident anu was pissed on him for cheating on her & RS was feeling guilty, that's why so many praises come from his mouth whenever anu mentioned. Now as she moved on & happy to hear his non stop praises she finally forgave him and became normal with him.πŸ˜†

Exactly but according to some fans here they know RS much more than Anushka did, beyond silly and lame excuses are given for why one should not believe what anushka stated. 
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Karan took a dig at Pari? Damn dude is such a sly opportunist..I remember how much he used to praise her at one point..So much so that he even wanted to cast her in his film..But now, he has taken a U turn πŸ˜†  I hope Anu realizes that if & when her career goes down the drain, Karan will sit with some other top actress/ Ranbir himself & take sly digs at her πŸ˜†

LOL Rogers Karan is the biggest opportunist ever, very manipulative and fake.

He was once after Parineeti back then he even thought Anushka was ugly, and didn't deserve to be a heroine and see how he is now.

I hope Anu keeps a distance from this guy, he has ruined several careers.
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

please be careful, Deepika fans... the thread has been opened by a RK fan hiding behind the name of Katrina to create drama between anushka and deepika fans so that Ranveer is bashed.. this kind of trick is pathetic to say the least...

Aww really einstein, your analysis of me is illogical but then again it's not like you ever say anything logical.

And you should be the last person to call anything here pathetic if anything here is pathetic it's your comments.
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Exactly but according to some fans here they know RS much more than Anushka did, beyond silly and lame excuses are given for why one should not believe what anushka stated. 

uh u act like u know ranveer and deepika more than they even know themselves πŸ˜†

lol u claim that they r both cheaters, u claim they r both manipulative, u claim everything they do is for attention seeking pr 

so wat do we poor rs fans know πŸ˜†
Originally posted by zara321

uh u act like u know ranveer and deepika more than they even know themselves πŸ˜†

lol u claim that they r both cheaters, u claim they r both manipulative, u claim everything they do is for attention seeking pr 

so wat do we poor rs fans know πŸ˜†

You should be the last person talking hereπŸ˜†
You act like you live with Raveer 24/7 and if someone says 1 thing about ranveer or deepika that you disagrees with then you reply back to all those comments with essays and force your opinion on them.πŸ˜†

And you claim Ranbir and Katrina are so many horrible things and no one got right to question your comments and only you and fellow ranveer and deepika fans can only enter ranveer and deepika topics according to you πŸ˜†

Edited by Meherbaan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Meherbaan

You should be the last person talking hereπŸ˜†
You act like you live with Raveer 24/7 and if someone says 1 thing about ranveer or deepika that you disagrees with then you reply back to all those comments with essays and force your opinion on them.πŸ˜†

lol i reply back with essays? πŸ˜†

Please i hav never forced my opinion on anyone here, i dont care if someone doesnt like ranveer and deepika for watever reasons they hav

And u also act like u know katrina and ranbir so well, ur always quick to defend them no matter wat, why cant i do the same huh? πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by zara321

lol i reply back with essays? πŸ˜†

Please i hav never forced my opinion on anyone here, i dont care if someone doesnt like ranveer and deepika for watever reasons they hav

And u also act like u know katrina and ranbir so well, ur always quick to defend them no matter wat, why cant i do the same huh? πŸ˜Š

Did I question you or did you question me first here?

So cut the crap, no need to talk about what I do and what I don't when you are a no better!

at least in ranbir or katrina topics I don't tell who should enter and who should not enter, that's what you do in ranveer and deepika topics telling who should comment and who should not, will you ever realize it's I-F and you can't stop anyone from commenting.
Edited by Meherbaan - 8 years ago