Frequent Posters

SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Anu's lips look so bad in the video ðŸ¤¢
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SportsFreak

You have brought her fans. Are her fans not human?
And bold why don't also mind your own business and not have an opinion on that comment by KSK? Because it's a free forum and you don't have an autonomy over it

🤢
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
happy that RK finally admitted his relationship with kat...RanKat forever🥳
walkashame thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Anushka should get herself to ground a but... Never seen RS making fun of her, he always praises her but this lady has always criticized him... Too much of Anuska praise is getting to her head I guess...

Ranveer posted the ugliest pic he could find of her on his twitter. He's passive-aggressive. 
Did anyone else notice Karan and Anushka's sly dig at Parineeti? That was far more direct than the Ranveer dig.
Originally posted by: walkashame

Did anyone else notice Karan and Anushka's sly dig at Parineeti? That was far more direct than the Ranveer dig.

Which part?

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SportsFreak

Anu's lips look so bad in the video ðŸ¤¢

I know right,, so ugly,,🤢
She makes me want to throw up every time i look at her picture..

U know i totally concur with the fact that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder , But Duck lips is  one exception which makes me wonder abt this in general 🤔
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Karan took a dig at Pari? Damn dude is such a sly opportunist..I remember how much he used to praise her at one point..So much so that he even wanted to cast her in his film..But now, he has taken a U turn 😆  I hope Anu realizes that if & when her career goes down the drain, Karan will sit with some other top actress/ Ranbir himself & take sly digs at her ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Karan took a dig at Pari? Damn dude is such a sly opportunist..I remember how much he used to praise her at one point..So much so that he even wanted to cast her in his film..But now, he has taken a U turn 😆  I hope Anu realizes that if & when her career goes down the drain, Karan will sit with some other top actress/ Ranbir himself & take sly digs at her ðŸ˜†

Anu is happy that the guy who vetoed when Adi picked her for RNBDJ has cast her in his movie. 

Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soulspirit

I know right,, so ugly,,🤢
She makes me want to throw up every time i look at her picture..

U know i totally concur with the fact that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder , But Duck lips is  one exception which makes me wonder abt this in general 🤔

Sad, she ruined her lips in the most worst possible way. I still remember in KWK, she mentioned the role of PK or Bombay velvet required it and its just temperory. Ek jhoot ko chupaaney key liye itna jhoot 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NailClipper

Anu is happy that the guy who vetoed when Adi picked her for RNBDJ has cast her in his movie. 

Yeah i read that IV..Ranbir infact called Karan manipulative in a subtle manner ðŸ˜†  Karan loves everyone & doesn't actually love anyone..Its fine so long as they don think he is a great friend who' help them when their career is down the dumps..Cos he wont ðŸ˜† Well, cant really blame him cos there are hardly good friends in Bollywood ðŸ˜†