Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BeingChevi

In the rapid fire, part 3. ðŸ˜Š

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No idea why she sounds butthurt at times when she talks about Ranveer...always some dig..I mean he sings her praises, ouch ðŸ˜†

Interesting how Anu is excitedly rating Ranbir a 10/10 as a kisser and then playfully smacks him when he rates her less than that as kisser. ðŸ˜‰ Seems odd for someone in a committed relationship. ðŸ˜†

Really does seem like an orgy ðŸ˜†
Edited by IHeartDeepika. - 8 years ago
Anushka is just jealous of Ranveer because she might not have thought even in her dreams that Ranveer would get a beautiful, sexy, successful, and the most desirable woman as his girl friend. And most importantly, a girl friend who likes him the way he is and wouldn't want to change him or feel embarrassed of him and insult him in public.

Edited by .EnCaRnItA. - 8 years ago
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

This is sheer stupidity. you don't have to defend cinema stars by giving references to real ppl on the forum... The bold part is a plain idiotic comment imo.

so u mean to say BW ppl r not human?? ðŸ¤¢
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: walkashame

When an RK fan uses "cheater" as an insult-facepalm

Jinke ghar khud sheeshe ke hote hain woh doosron par pathar nahin fenkte

Lmao ðŸ˜†
-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RS fans should embrace the truth gracefully w/o demeaning anu coz she defo knows him more than any of us. It's quite evident anu was pissed on him for cheating on her & RS was feeling guilty, that's why so many praises come from his mouth whenever anu mentioned. Now as she moved on & happy to hear his non stop praises she finally forgave him and became normal with him.😆

SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _kiara17

so u mean to say BW ppl r not human?? ðŸ¤¢

Please take your holier than thou attitude somewhere else. When other actresses are bashed your're always cheer leading and even bashing the fans who support her but when it comes to Katty you're whining and crying and all of a sudden your memory returns that she's human
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -spartacus-

RS fans should embrace the truth gracefully w/o demeaning anu coz she defo knows him more than any of us. It's quite evident anu was pissed on him for cheating on her & RS was feeling guilty, that's why so many praises come from his mouth whenever anu mentioned. Now as she moved on & happy to hear his non stop praises she finally forgave him and became normal with him.😆

Did anu or rs tell u that he cheated? 

How can people make up such assumptions wen anu and rs hav never even said anything about thier ex relationship, 

Even wen they were together anu wud make the same 'jokes' about rs

RS is praising anu like he praises every single one of his co stars, he even recently said he is blessed to hav pc as his costar, so him praising anu doesnt make him guilty for doing anything. 
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SportsFreak

Please take your holier than thou attitude somewhere else. When other actresses are bashed your're always cheer leading and even bashing the fans who support her but when it comes to Katty you're whining and crying and all of a sudden your memory returns that she's human

o pls atleast me unke parents ko nhi laati...i have problems with DP but i have nvr brought her parents in insulting her
and u..mind ur own business🤢
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _kiara17

o pls atleast me unke parents ko nhi laati...i have problems with DP but i have nvr brought her parents in insulting her
and u..mind ur own business🤢

You have brought her fans. Are her fans not human?
And bold why don't also mind your own business and not have an opinion on that comment by KSK? Because it's a free forum and you don't have an autonomy over it