Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NailClipper

Just my observation, the one who got dumped always says nasty things about the ex. And the one who dumped, either keeps mum or praise the ex.

Same happened with Deepika.. she didn't leave a chance to humiliate her ex.. but the ex either ignored or tried to show the world that he's the bigger person by not bad mouthing her.

Same happened with Ranbir.. he said his ex was cold in bed.. and on national television he said the ex had a bad dressing sense. But the ex mostly avoided talking about him.

Makes sense NC... Bitterness... However even when they were in a relationship I never saw Anu respecting RS as much as he did... Yes the guy is high on energy but if it is so embarrassing for you just don't be in a relationship, Period...
I like Anu but she is not perfect and this is one part of her which I don't like...
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tinah

so according to Katrina and Ranbir fans, when Ranbir is known to have dated lots of girls and women older than him - it's normal...but when Deepika, a girl, has dated a lot and has lots of ex-boyfriends - she's a s**t? how pathetic is that? ๐Ÿ˜•

btw, Deepika has hinted many times that Ranbir was the guy who cheated on her...and everyone in BW believed her because they know Ranbir's true character!

Whats wrong with dating/ marrying women older to anybody. Isnt it norm in india. I dint call her s**t but u are calling her that in your comment... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Deepika might hint many things, thats the way she speaks intentinally , unintentionally in her every interview,  but till she dosnt directly say anything u cant endorse something which is not said. Like she spoke about endorsing extra maritial affairs. Well u can speak about that. That is wrong. 

She has dated n number of guys, till she dosnt say specifically which guy u cant say its ranbir just like u cant pounce on ranveer for anushkas funny comment.  Come on man like the way deepika said " you need to have some sense of humour" ๐Ÿ˜›
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hermione82

Well I think TM has taken a casual video too seriously and interpreted in her own biased way

Some things never change๐Ÿ˜†
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ermm RS never cheated on anu ๐Ÿ˜•
She just commented coz RS has so much energy around him 24/7 ... He is like a kid in a candy shop
that's it .. they share a great bond of friendship
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

ahahahahahah ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ

on the other note, at least deepika didn't cheat on her boyfriend... shame on katrina that she used salman for such a long time and cheated him for a well-known cheater like ranbir who cheated on her with Nargis during Rockstar ๐Ÿ˜† ...but kya kare, kapoor bahu hune ka desperation jo hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Salman was the person who made her survive in bollywood unlike her sister whom i heard has links with po*nstars๐Ÿ˜†

ab jis actress ka baap kaun hai wo bhai pata naho, uss actress ne kis kis k saath soya hai, wo patah karna bhi mushkil hai... no wonder she started her career from b grade po*n Boom... nice skin show btw

@BOLD
I was just randomly surfing the post for fun but your post is the single most despicable thing that I have read. There is thing as fangirling/boying and I understand it but the nasty thing you wrote makes you sound as a cheap, b-grade person not anyone else. You and anyone who liked your post must be ashamed of themselves.
Okay, it's 4 parts and each parts seem to be 15 minutes like the first part. I am not gonna watch 1 hour just for that. So, can someone tell me which part to watch or what min of that part where Anu talks about Ranveer? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: walkashame

When an RK fan uses "cheater" as an insult-facepalm

Jinke ghar khud sheeshe ke hote hain woh doosron par pathar nahin fenkte

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Okay, it's 4 parts and each parts seem to be 15 minutes like the first part. I am not gonna watch 1 hour just for that. So, can someone tell me which part to watch or what min of that part where Anu talks about Ranveer? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In the rapid fire, part 3. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The whole process/making of BV seems like a huge orgy between RK-Anu-Kashyap. Anu called Kashyap her teddy bear and rumours of the two remained unabated while him and Kalki were on a separation.
Bohat yaarana lagta hai between RK and Anu that they feel at ease to add kissing scenes, no wonder Anu Katty bhabhi ka jaap ratati rehti hai.

RK cares far too much of what everyone thinks of him, losing a piece of his own identity while he tries to appease everyone.. the fact that he still cares deeply about the aftermath of DP-Sonam's KWK episode- didn't he say their fans were put off by him due to that and he's going to try very hard to win them back. ๐Ÿ˜†
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: walkashame

When an RK fan uses "cheater" as an insult-facepalm

Jinke ghar khud sheeshe ke hote hain woh doosron par pathar nahin fenkte

and katrina fan
talking about "cheater"