Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Anushka was so much fun in this interview, KJO was funny also, RK looked bored and anurag was okay.
LMFAOOO Anushka's rapid fire was the best her answer for why she would choose Karan as her husband and then Karan's answer ðŸ¤£

So all those rumors about Ranveer cheating and fooling around is true, good Anushka is dating Virat he is so loving to her, not like RS who cheated on her with Deepika and quiet hilarious that miss hypocrite DP does such business considering how she calls others cheaters, so she is no less than others.
walkashame thumbnail
When an RK fan uses "cheater" as an insult-facepalm

Jinke ghar khud sheeshe ke hote hain woh doosron par pathar nahin fenkte
Edited by walkashame - 9 years ago
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: walkashame

I never claimed Ranbir is a saint like RS fans who continues to call RK for cheater and RS as the most loyal boyfriend but what a tight slap when Anushka just highlighted how he is no less than what RS fans blames RK for ðŸ˜›

and why are you not commenting from your regular account?😕
Edited by Meherbaan - 9 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Like @kabeeraspeaking mentioned in the other thread, Anu can be referring to anything from one night stands to alcohol blockouts to something totally random ( probably an inside joke)..How are we so sure she is referring to his cheating ways? And even if she is, how can we be so sure its Deepika? ðŸ˜†  Not defending anyone here but i think its way too ambiguous a statement for us to extrapolate this way..
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: walkashame

ahahahahahah 🤣
🤣

on the other note, at least deepika didn't cheat on her boyfriend... shame on katrina that she used salman for such a long time and cheated him for a well-known cheater like ranbir who cheated on her with Nargis during Rockstar 😆 ...but kya kare, kapoor bahu hune ka desperation jo hai 😆
Salman was the person who made her survive in bollywood unlike her sister whom i heard has links with p***stars😆

Edited offensive part. The member is warned NOT to pass offensive remarks against a celebrity.

Refrain from making such comments

BWF-DT

Edited by realitybites - 9 years ago
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tooo much to bear for those RS fans.. who claim him to be a bichara One Woman Man.. and a loyal bichara boy friend who must dump his obnoxious girl friend asap... 🤣
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Did anushka directly say he cheated? NO. 

This answer does not mean that he cheated! 

Wen rs was single, and was not in a serious relationship, he wud date around, and yes he wud hav one night stands, but that was wen he was single and wen he was much younger, this answer cud refer to that, 

or like roggerrocks said it cud mean that he had a drunk blackout, and not know where he was the previous nite

Ranveer has said that he is a loyal boyfriend wen he is in a relationship

And where did deepika come into all of this? Did anu take her name? NO, 

so we cant make up such assumptions, also these rapid fire answers r supposed to be jokes, they always hav been jokes, so i dont know why people make such a big deal out of them

Edited by zara321 - 9 years ago
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Anushka hinted at his one night stands!
No way does it mean that Ranveer cheats or is a cheater
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This forum is the best place to learn the art of twisting the words.

On topic, I think after Anushka- Ranveer break up there were many articles blaming Anushka for the break up and Ranveer was mourning for days to overcome the shock
Ranveer never declared that he is a saint , he is always vocal about his libido.
Edited by ramyarn - 9 years ago