nainarox18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
GUYS WHAT NEW TRACK OR NEW STORYLINE YOU WANT IN SS?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for anuraj-- leave sareen house , bonding together,   kari ka reentry anuraj ke life  mein and their bond growing  stronger in the kari track and then  something to do with rajat's job

for devand neel- new guy in dev's life and neil regretting losing her and concentrating on his career

jiji couple- going on tirth yaatra

piya- bonding with rajat and anu and even going and living with them for sometime.

minty- yearn for anu and rajat to come back home

Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Radhika_r

for anuraj-- leave sareen house , bonding together,   kari ka reentry anuraj ke life  mein and their bond growing  stronger in the kari track and then  something to do with rajat's job

for devand neel- new guy in dev's life and neil regretting losing her and concentrating on his career

jiji couple- going on tirth yaatra

piya- bonding with rajat and anu and even going and living with them for sometime.

minty- yearn for anu and rajat to come back home

100% agree wid u
_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Same here,  wished.. AnuRaj would leave Sareen house and live a normal married life where Anu would be far away from Saas Bahu Dramas and could concentrate on her hubby...I also want her to get a job and to be career oriented woman!! 
Minty.. Eagerly waiting for a transformation of Minty's character..  She should realise her mistakes!!  

Deviel and Alhan ... Im not a fan or lover of these couples.. So.. I don't know what to say about them... But don't wish Alhan so much screen spaces.. 

Piya.. Ya I want CVs to give Piya a chance to show herself and her talent... Would love to see more of her.. And her bonding with AnuRaj!! 

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post i agree to whatever habiba and radhuka says!!! ditto cut copy paste!!!😃
mustafa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I want full Sareen family to go for a small picnic away from all tensions and a cheerful episode.