India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

NEW

nainarox18 Groupbie
nainarox18
nainarox18

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
GUYS WHAT NEW TRACK OR NEW STORYLINE YOU WANT IN SS?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
for anuraj-- leave sareen house , bonding together,   kari ka reentry anuraj ke life  mein and their bond growing  stronger in the kari track and then  something to do with rajat's job

for devand neel- new guy in dev's life and neil regretting losing her and concentrating on his career

jiji couple- going on tirth yaatra

piya- bonding with rajat and anu and even going and living with them for sometime.

minty- yearn for anu and rajat to come back home

Edited by Radhika_r - 09 May 2015 at 3:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaks_habiba_shrividhyaawida

hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

for anuraj-- leave sareen house , bonding together,   kari ka reentry anuraj ke life  mein and their bond growing  stronger in the kari track and then  something to do with rajat's job

for devand neel- new guy in dev's life and neil regretting losing her and concentrating on his career

jiji couple- going on tirth yaatra

piya- bonding with rajat and anu and even going and living with them for sometime.

minty- yearn for anu and rajat to come back home

100% agree wid u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_habiba_

_habiba_ IF-Dazzler
_habiba_
_habiba_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Same here,  wished.. AnuRaj would leave Sareen house and live a normal married life where Anu would be far away from Saas Bahu Dramas and could concentrate on her hubby...I also want her to get a job and to be career oriented woman!! 
Minty.. Eagerly waiting for a transformation of Minty's character..  She should realise her mistakes!!  

Deviel and Alhan ... Im not a fan or lover of these couples.. So.. I don't know what to say about them... But don't wish Alhan so much screen spaces.. 

Piya.. Ya I want CVs to give Piya a chance to show herself and her talent... Would love to see more of her.. And her bonding with AnuRaj!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0shrividhya

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
nice post i agree to whatever habiba and radhuka says!!! ditto cut copy paste!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0_habiba_

mustafa786 Senior Member
mustafa786
mustafa786

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I want full Sareen family to go for a small picnic away from all tensions and a cheerful episode. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0_habiba_VJholicshrividhya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index