Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Sun.. I really like the way you discard ideas on the basis of being 'too intelligent for NB' ðŸ¤£

I have no doubts its going to be yet another lame duck excuse.
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Saabi45

@Sun.. I really like the way you discard ideas on the basis of being 'too intelligent for NB' ðŸ¤£

Thas for sure,be it MU or even sacrifice.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sun29

that would be very sensible and novel idea which NB cannot understand hence it shall be sacrifice coz after the mega goof up with last separation and its reason she cannot afford to do the same again ðŸ˜†

HAHAAHAHAHA 

NB really has set the bar TOO low ðŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: poetic

But if its a MU, why will R keep on waiting for N back here? 

Must be some blackmail where R is forced to misbehave with N so he misunderstands and leaves.. and she bides time for him to find out the truth and return.. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

but it is soo true ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..check from episode 1 and beyond like 15 years back..pray tell me has even one scene or one track made any sense from the time they fell in love to married to the 4 kids to the separation and the next set of meetings to stupid fights ,fake marriage,drunken proposal and so on ...and now the hide and seek fearing pam ??..this is the extend of her creativity...she assumes that sensible cannot be drama ...😆

yes it is going to be a very lame duck excuse indeed...
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Must be some blackmail where R is forced to misbehave with N so he misunderstands and leaves.. and she bides time for him to find out the truth and return.. 

Yes yes, our super-intelligent cardiologist will find out by walking the streets of Manhattan. 😆😆
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Oh God! Golmaal hain bhai sab golmaal hain ... as logn as they don't get anybody married to anybody else 
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

But if its a MU, why will R keep on waiting for N back here? 

rachna do not believe the aunty word by word..they take news for the forum and twist it to make it spicy...even the article about leap...do not trust every word written...yes leap will be there but the who and what we shall know soon via some segment or in the episode itself...
sun29 thumbnail

Yes yes, our super-intelligent cardiologist will find out by walking the streets of Manhattan. 😆😆

na na ...he will have another set of nurses and doctors screaming and swooning seeing him and the rest wanting to kill themself coz he is not ready to go beyond the bed sheets with them ..and then the fairy God mother will come knocking at his door and whack him with her magic wand and then he will get his mentos deemag ki batti moment and rush back near the lake ðŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hope this time he comes back alone to India.
God only knows what condition R will be in.