Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) (Page 87)

pravallika IF-Dazzler
pravallika
pravallika

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Wow!!! Interesting teaser shalini 
But as far as  i know you , you will not give away anything major so easily...
Only thing i feel is, kushi will take some time to gather herself and will try to take away nikhil from asr.. this might lead to some confrontations and arguments between them.. 
and arnav will think that nikhil is kushi and shyam's son but i don't think he will try to distance  himself from nikhil. .
or the other option is arnav cannot bear the fact that kushi has a son with shyam ( he thinks nikhil is shyam's son) and gets into asr mode and confronts kushi..
Is there any chance that nikhil is diabetic which gives a clue to arnav..
You asked us about the next scene  but I'm not a writer dear.. my imagination is very limited lol... inspite of that , i came up with so much, which is a great thing for me :)
Waiting eagerly shalini :D

Edited by pravallika - 04 June 2015 at 6:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirl

nihasan IF-Dazzler
nihasan
nihasan

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Omg...awesome teaser yaar
can't wait for the update now
please don't make us wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirl

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravallika

Wow!!! Interesting teaser shalini 
But as far as  i know you , you will not give away anything major so easily...
Only thing i feel is, kushi will take some time to gather herself and will try to take away nikhil from asr.. this might lead to some confrontations and arguments between them.. 
and arnav will think that nikhil is kushi and shyam's son but i don't think he will try to distance  himself from nikhil. .
or the other option is arnav cannot bear the fact that kushi has a son with shyam ( he thinks nikhil is shyam's son) and gets into asr mode and confronts kushi..
Is there any chance that nikhil is diabetic which gives a clue to arnav..
You asked us about the next scene  but I'm not a writer dear.. my imagination is very limited lol... inspite of that , i came up with so much, which is a great thing for me :)
Waiting eagerly shalini :D

Asha darling you are so cute!
See, I am bringing out the writer in you LOL given that you had two interesting line of thoughts!
<Hats off to you>

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizalpravallika

amus5 IF-Rockerz
amus5
amus5

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I read the teaser for the first time and then read your A/N which set me thinking, what could be the possible outcome of this electrifying encounter .I did come up with a few ideas but was not ready to put it in words. Again, after an hour, came back to read this teaser and now my line of thinking is I'm an onlooker standing invisible infront of these two for whom the time has stopped and relishing this scene...I'm sure these two would not like to break the silence to know the truth...so I'm guessing, that Nikhil's Di would do the honours Embarrassed ... but however the turn of events would be, I'm all for reading it from your POV Day Dreaming  

Alternate2: you did say that Khushi is on empty stomach so that calls for a faint and a fall into the arms of our Knight in Shining Armour - ASR which results in a Rabba-vey moment Wink

ps Will we be getting the update for the IPK anniversary Embarrassed

Edited by amus5 - 04 June 2015 at 7:08am

TwisterGirljani_faizal

sweetfairy007 Groupbie
sweetfairy007
sweetfairy007

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hi Shalini,

Thank you very much for such a nice teaser.You know ,I was anxiously waiting for Arnav and Khushi meeting in your Chapter No.14  itself .I felt very bad and disappointed when you didnt show their meeting in Chapter 14.But now I am so happy...finally they met as Nikhil's mom and uncle.
Now 

I am putting  specs and getting cool breezy spot so that I  can have a feeling of a writer.I am going to write what is the next part so that I will get a dedication from a talented writer...shalini...

OK...CryCryCryDeadDeadDead

Both of them will get wet in the strong desert rain.Immediately a car will come rashly behind Khushi .Arnav will pull her out of the car's way by safely enveloping her in his arms .By the sound of a thunder thier trance will brake.Khushi will behave as if nothing happened.She will try to hide her shocked heart.She will look for her son and his pyari Di.She will find both of them  playing in rain but wearing raincoats.She will move to them avoiding Arnav.Arnav will be seeing Nikhil in a new angle.

He will see Nikhil as son of her husband Shyam and he thinks that Khushi want to keep her son with her and that is the reason she is not agreeing for Divorse.

Later ...very later...Ashu will explain to her Maamu that Nikhil is exact replica of her maamu In a joking funny way.But this makes Arnav to connect the dots of his life...

Dont kill me...Ouch... I am already deadDead

TwisterGirljani_faizal

jani_faizal Goldie
jani_faizal
jani_faizal

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
The teaser is killing me...it's like an atom bomb dropped in the middle of arshi right now...Arnav is definitely shocked cause he knew Khushi was married...he knew he slept with her...but this he wasn't expecting...a child...but..I think ASR and his shatir dimaag will start putting pieces together and figure out nikhil is his kid...Khushi on the other hand is going to do her best to keep this from ASR...she'll panicked first..but then I think she'll try to play it cool to not give anything way to Arnav...that's my guess...update soon.

Edited by jani_faizal - 04 June 2015 at 7:14am
renee.bee IF-Dazzler
renee.bee
renee.bee

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Omg so finally they !meet.
I guess this is what we all have been waiting for.
I had written on the teaser but thought if I write my view now what will I write for the update.

The sequence for someone who follows it closely like you. Lol can't get into your head can I otherwise I would be writing a story and this is unlike other stories unpredictable never know the twist.

But here it is from my pov.

KHUSHI WILL FAINT and Arnav will be right there to catch her. 

Please I could totally off the mark here but try and fail then not try at all.
hajr IF-Rockerz
hajr
hajr

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Oh man can't wait 

Go to top