Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) (Page 84)

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilejans

Intrigued more while u read the White Rainbow, but I flattened on this story, which making sudden twists making story higher so on. Will start to comment on from my favourites of kids... Ahhh, what can I say about Aashu, her talks r too witty and absolutely loving that. Nikhil, he came out if shell after meets his di,  his actions look s like arnav, atlast he is his son!!! Then, shyam is still in mystery with rukmani. I think he giving positive vibrants towards her. Waiting for story unfold and can't wait for trip incidents.

Welcome dear! 
Glad you liked the story...specially the two juniors...hehe.
Hoping to hear more from you!

Hug

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalarukh

read all the chapters in a go and must say u r awesome awesome writer...i am loving the story line a lot...ur writing is so gripping that i totally hooked till the last update :)...loved it
anajali and aman lovely couple...payal and akash ...cool so do mami ji :)...seems like payal going to play cupid now and maybe in future akash joining her too :)..

shyam character is pretty dark...sarla in hospital seems back end its shyam doing...something to do with drugs i guess..

loving the kids loads here...both really fun :)

hats off for keeping the suspense about past beautifully...loved the way u opened it slowly slowly :)...

i am so happy that i landed on ur thread and hoping to stay here now :)

Hey Devi Maiya, I actually read your name twice to confirm its indeed you Lala! Never thought I would see this day...! And since then, am having a hard time to stop myself from smiling continuously!
Any compliment coming from you...means so much! Why, you ask, because I am a big fan of the lovely words you leave on Deepthi's threads (SBH to be specific)...okay, let me not get carried away...!

All in all, Glad you liked the characters as they are portrayed...am happy too that you landed on this thread...and hoping to hear from you soon! 
Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinky.RaizadalalarukhMysticaldivine

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothirockz

Hi Shalini,
Thank you for the dedication. I was like Embarrassed
Feels really good for getting credited for comments.
Now coming to the update, Looks like Arnav got to know that both Khushi's are same from the phone number given by Anjali and if not that, from her work place when he made sure she would get re leaved for the trip. So, it's Khushi who would be in shock knowing that Ashu's mamu and Arnav are same. It's so sneaky of Arnav that he called Payal and made sure Khushi had no escape.
I love the insecurity Arnav feels when he thinks she might patch up with her husband. So will Khushi's fear and unrest give away the fact that Nikhil is his biological son ? Id not fully may be it will at least make him doubt it ? 
I was also thinking about the significance of Savithri's suicide attempt. First I thought it will professionally make Aman unavailable thus bringing Arnav into the picture but then that would not have brought Khushi to the trip, so very intelligently planned to get Arnav and Khushi together for the trip. Now what pep talk did Ashu get from her mother ? How much does Anjali know ? Well I know I have to wait for future updates for my answers, unless you give me some sneak peekWink ( a personal one ). 
But then I am still unable to guess the reason behind the suicide attempt and that case landing at Aman's door. This is certainly making me as restless as the anticipated damage Lavanya might do to Khushi just to avenge her insults done by Arnav.

These all apart, I sooo loved this supportive Manorama towards her sons love. Akash getting all worked up shows what affect Payal has on him and at the same time I also want to know Payal's real reason behind duch harsh rejection. Is it only because of Arnav and Khushi's equation or because of the disastrous end the previous alliance met or did she wanted to know the real strength of Akash's affections prior to comitting herself ? What ever the reasons, I still loved her being cautious and grounded. 

Looks like I got carried away . So I end my banter here.

P.S  Have a wonderful vacation.

Dear Jyoti...I should be the one thanking you for taking out time to leave your lovely words everytime!
You point is good, except that Arnav is in as much dark as Khushi here...wait for the confrontation...whenever I imagine the two, I only hear thunder and lightnings and I completely go blank...lol
Yeah...you deduced it correctly...the suicide incident alone was not enough to bring Khushi into the trip...hehe

Give you a sneak peak...and spoil it for you...naah...besides I myself am not very clear of everything...its like every thing pans out chapter by chapter Confused
Wow...you made such a nice assessment behind Payal's rejection...am so floored!

Take care and thank you again! 
Hug

rk2127 IF-Dazzler
rk2127
rk2127

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini.ranjan

Originally posted by rk2127

This may sound mean but I found this chappy short may be coz I was scrolling down and down and down for Arshi to come across as Nikhil's mom and Annav uncle, didn't happen Ouch.

But the twist I loved here was Payal playing Cupid, especially when she said no to Akash's proposal. Ain't she got brains here smother the roadblocks in her way (in a good way) and smoother the way for Akash and herself.

Thanks for showing Akash using gym why should only Arnav has that proprietary, no offense just mentioning. And another part I loved was Mami actually accepting Payal for Akash coz she is who he wants. I loved her advice that they can go to her is she can't come and even considering talking to nani. Cool.

And now what does Anjali told her daughter? Is she been told to play Cupid here? For getting her Chote on her family for good?

Only if they know that once Arnav knows about Nikhil's lineage, he ain't going anywhere.

What I wanna read next is a good show down between Arshi, and Arnav's POV.

Hey Ripu...nope didnt mind the 'mean' sound at all...you know, I had finished writing that Chapter in two straight hours...just in time to pack up my things and leave for my trip..!

Yes, I always used to wonder...why should only ASR use the gym to maintain his body-shody...hehe

Will try to bring in what you mentioned...a good Arshi showdown is a promise...Arnav's POV...hmmm...thats where the 'try' will be!
PS- HOpe Palki is not keeping u up in the nights!

Hug

She is a good baby, sleep through the night at just 2 months. Thats a blessing!

Getting a routine in place as my mom and sis just left.

Edited by rk2127 - 03 June 2015 at 10:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirl

dishashah4176 IF-Dazzler
dishashah4176
dishashah4176

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Update soon plz

TwisterGirl

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

Teaser for Chapter 15

As Khushi stood in front of the Fairview Resort, at the outskirts of Jaisalmer, the Golden City of India, she realized that she was starving. Her anxiety had got the better of her as she had turned her back on food, the whole day, preferring to calm down her fraying nerves in order to reach here as soon as possible. The journey had left her completely exhausted, even though the temperatures were on the warm pleasant side now.

The sun was starting to set, giving space to the black clouds in the sky. It was definitely going to rain, she thought as she looked at the numerous tents crowding the desert space. The lights were more subdued, flickering to life as the music danced on in the balmy air. The warm breeze was refreshing and the view of the glowing orange sun dipping into the horizon...breathtaking.

She enquired about the tent booked under Dr. Aman Mathur's name at the reception and walked quietly along the pathway, admiring the gorgeous scenery and smiling at the songs coming from the nearby stage. It appeared to her that a celebration was going on. The aroma of lavender, eucalyptus and an array of exotic desert flowers perfumed the air, while the peaceful quiet of the resort soothed her soul.

With her head bent, she failed to look at the steps approaching until she heard her son's voice.

"Mumma"

Khushi turned languidly and bent down to the ebullient little boy's height, "There you are! How was your day Nikhil!" she paused to notice him completely covered in a pink transparent raincoat, with little fairies on the front, "Whose raincoat you are wearing? And why are you out here alone?"

"Uff mumma...so many questions", the kid protested and only then did Khushi hesitantly notice him holding onto someone's hand, "Meet Annav uncle"

"And uncle, this..." Before Nikhil could continue further, he heard a distant voice and rushed back, "Di is calling me"

But he had done the needful already.

Arnav felt as if he had been rendered to stone. He stared at Khushi, with wide eyes, hoping she was a mirage that would mercifully fade, but she clearly had no such intention. She moved, rose to her feet and looked at him, her face mirroring the same aghast look as his.

Khushi thought she would die of hysteria. She wanted to scream, it's not true! It cannot be true, but she remained silent.

Time stilled between them as the light drizzles started turning to a downpour.

Okay, here it is!

The dedication for the next chapter will go to the reader who can correctly guess the immediate sequence of things to happen between Arnav-Khushi.

Yup, I know you can...if you have been following this fiction as closely as me LOL

So the game is on! Lets see who gets it right!

Edited by shalini.ranjan - 04 June 2015 at 1:06am

The following 153 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna7evergreen05steffi_angelsunshaeypra_s.96sillykudicdhivya12sunilanjsugandhbhawnaKRIYASINGHsweetfairy007naj84sangeethbalanaazbrararhiformesmileysarahshalinikanagukkyajobrinnyankitbakabea_romkutkut12nia07hatelove2012owinSwathiarshiPrettycoolJshreeB123cartercharmfrienduzam818Arshi2503M.Jayanthijayanthinagsvg98Sobhan006Uarnkhuikoyalparimojgandarkarshiafifa.skZeehanapeachygirl..khUshbOo..do0dleRvijayalaxmibHuleygirlSonalikarhiSadh123KeerthiRajkumarReenasungeelee.kat.jani_faizalbrishti84ambi08kajal511famiyablackkittySpoonaituli_jayeeanaswara93pran28671WanieAArilipRandomGirlBroknAngelTulipdulipcrazyloveympuhantanu_15smilejansabraxossmiley13rati123sagarpatadiakirti123sweet-fairykhareshelleynature-loverswtsamHina69nihasanpravallika..Divya..anjaleshiv456russelskhushiApoorvaranijdd1959sirivalli.tPdroverSirenMitradsbjsanamskybs1224kshubhangisaakhi01luvbugrk2127..ri..zebalilechuarshishalbibarsha_dashInsaneniyuAlicia2012Heatsha8176Blue__Moonbluesky10candyjanLily30Pinky.RaizadaTitaliya1234Desire6jyothirockzamus5.ButterCup.risha8mahrusweetyRimi_BSstar_fan1sweetydoll32aaytsutapasarbabhomlalarukhhajrjeb1prerna1-afsha-snoopy84kashishk..Anita..ranogillpup03Mysticaldivineyoga123fffan123ameena671seeta_naipsARS24heemasomaniAlone111Happytwinklesanghita0000newmoon18Magpie_ShiningHeartsSleepwalker3003-Xpress-MysticRivercoolhi1988LinsieRajiSobtian

lechuarshi IF-Dazzler
lechuarshi
lechuarshi

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
Update on 6th June???
As a anniversary present for our IPKKND
LOL ..

Tc di

Edited by lechuarshi - 04 June 2015 at 1:02am

Rimi_BS

Arilip Goldie
Arilip
Arilip

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged
For khushi I guess she will try not to give up her most gruarded secret n ASR probably will try to relate things...but the teaser is a bomb oneWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirljani_faizal

Go to top