Fan Fictions

#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) - Page 75

Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
maha awsome update...loved the way it is going forward... now arnavji should be able to know the full truth of nikhil and khushi...oh now aakash knows the truth...good..i think anjali also know about nikhil being arnav's child...bichari khushi..jaana tha kis tarph aur aagayi arnav ke taraf...yaar khushi consider its as a devi maiyya's sign...but knowing fully well she is really stubborn...hopefully raizada team will be abel to mend this two together..and loved arnav- nikhil bonding always...loved it so much ..thx for the pm and for this mahaaa update...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Caught up with last two updates!!
This is amazing!!!!
Khushi's inner turmoil, arnav's state seeing nikhil and khushi, payal's dilemma and akash's love.. Everything has been written so very well!! You're great writerji!!
Not to mention cute nikhil and sweet appu.. Oops! Handsome nikhil;-) 
Why hasn't arnav broken up with that witch still???
When will he realise that janu beta is his own beta?! Will he court khushi then???
Their romance is sizzling hot!!
Looking forward for their one week trip in the honeymoon suite:-P 
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A very very long week ahead for them...n I am so excited!!!
Phoenixrises thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks for the PM and update again soon.
..ri.. thumbnail
superb update.. thanks for the long update..
glad that there is no cliffhanger but still eager to read next..
I started wondering what will be arnav's reaction after knowing the truth.. :-)
sillykudi thumbnail
Mashttt update!!This two kids and arshi kya combination hai am loving the little girl and her eavesdroppingsessions!!update soon next chpt!!Thnx for pms for all your work
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Finally the update!!!
Nikhil kicked Appu in sleep😆
Akash and Payal are trying to sort things between Arnav and Khushi.
Khushi will definitely try to protect her son from Arnav but of all the people he idolises ASR.
Amazing update Di
And I am equally excited for the next one😊

Edited by barsha_dash - 8 years ago
anjale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ufff y cant his business brain work now if he do a simple calculation he would have understood tat whose son is nikhil...ufff he and his so called business brain fit for nothing😡  and plz make him no the secret soon yaar because waiting eagerly 2 c his reaction and his love 2wards her make him woo her soon ...and wat abt shyam plz make him fight with shyam for her only 4r her plz...
lalarukh thumbnail
awesome update...i never thought this that she going to faint after seeing him ...haha...that was for sure surprise for me :)...
loving the bond nikhil and arnav  sharing...and appu and nakhil both so close like real bro and sis,which they both r in a way :)...
well the way appu embarrassed the elders with honey moon talks that was hilarious...the girl is pretty well informed...lol
its cool that akash and payal now together...payal agreed for shadi...i knew it now both going to play cupids in arnav khushi lives :)
loved the honeymoon suit interior...:).. now eagerly waiting to see how arnav going to dig deep or how khushi going to keep her precious secret...loved the update dear...thanks for pm :)
Edited by lalarukh - 8 years ago
Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cliffhanger or not a story like this will always make us anxious for next chapter👏
Coming to the awesome chapter...so Miya ,bibi n bachacha saath mien plus the fireworks ooohhh😉...as I guessed no one jumped to conclusion ...but khushi having a kid doesn't deter ASR is really sexy 😉..

I love the bonding betn ASR - Appu n Nikhil 😊

Paayash sorted ,good that Payal had enough brains to confess things to AAKASH n not create more misunderstanding .

Paayash wedding is another ghee to the fire betn arshi ...but at the moment me waiting for the week full of fireworks😉