Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) (Page 55)

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lechuarshi

Payal aur Akash Ki Prem kahani in ??? ( question mark Wink )

Arnav and Khushi...yeh aam sastha nahi hai...err sorry yeh aam rastha nahi hai...

LOL

Abt La's blah Ouch...I wish he just broke that engagement...
Angry she released that video...and ruin Khushi's reputation.. Censored

Can u pls smack and kick her for me di...

Khushi thought Shyam loves her..wrong gal, very wrong..If there is any shyam in story, he only know how to lust, how to sing 'dhaiyya ho' LOL..

I love Nik..he is cute and cool. Poor payal...but I lyk this twist...coz Payal and Akash too need their own test of love...

I am waiting for KKG & ASR's damekhadar takrar...

Cont soon.. Embarrassed ...and don't forget to Kick that Bla err Laa LOL

Lechu!!!
O my God...I was splitting into laughter by the time I finished reading you comment!
La's blah and aam sastha or Shyam's dhaiya ho! LOL

Dhamakedaar takraar...hmmm... 

Hug

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravallika

This update left me with so many thoughts  shalini :)
First thing is, there is no way that arnav knows that nikhil is his son.. at least at this given point until he probes further and finds out.. so kushi is safe till then. Second thing what i understood is,  there is no chance that even shyam knows that nikhil is arnav singh raizada's blood... so shyam is safe until arnav comes to know this...
What is that lavanya lied to arnav and got engaged???? Did she lie that they got physical on that night and used that to get engaged to arnav???
Now i should go back and check since how long they are engaged.. i don't have photographic  memory yaar.. lol
I'm very glad that arnav  is not the one who released  those tapes... biggest mu for kushi.. hope arnav clears it soon..
two villains  in this story.. shyam and lavanya.. i think from now on even la is going to trouble kushi.. by any chance la and shyam are going to join hands against  kushi..
I think sarla devi is that same lady whom shyam is visiting  regularly??? I think so ( confused )
Loved the roadblock  for payash but some where  I'm feeling bad, as even they got hurdles in their love story..
Waiting  to know what payal is going to say akash
Kushi and nikhil's convo is very cute.. 
I think arshi will surely meet in the kids picnic. Arnav singh raizada  will never leave a chance now to be with kushi ;)
Interesting  update with so many revelations  shalini. .
Waiting eagerly for their trip.. :)

Asha dear...you claim that you dont have a photographic memory...yet you remembered and analyzed everything so correctly!
Am so glad you deduced that neither Arnav nor Shyam could possibly know of Nikhil's lineage...and dare I say that you are the only one to deduce this! Wink
Lavanya's Lie- your conjecture...correct...!
Sarla- Shyam's connection - your conjecture...again correct!

Ohh...I almost feel like a school teacher...giving marks to you...LOL
Anyway, for the rest, you will have to wait and watch oops read...! Thank you for your lovely words!

Hug

Edited by shalini.ranjan - 23 May 2015 at 2:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pravallikajyothirockz

basanti108 Senior Member
basanti108
basanti108

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged
WOOW...ive finally caught up in all the chapters! 
Also you asked at the end of the last chapter excited and my head is nodding so much!!

The last two chapters were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!  Finally part of the truth out! also I wonder when how arnav will react when he finds out abut Nikil and vice versa. But I'm thinking about the last part of the last chapter I think Shyam going to be back in the next chapter and right now I just want Arshi to progress further...

Anyways lovely chapter also thank you for the PM I really appreciate it. SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirl

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basanti108

WOOW...ive finally caught up in all the chapters! 
Also you asked at the end of the last chapter excited and my head is nodding so much!!

The last two chapters were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!  Finally part of the truth out! also I wonder when how arnav will react when he finds out abut Nikil and vice versa. But I'm thinking about the last part of the last chapter I think Shyam going to be back in the next chapter and right now I just want Arshi to progress further...

Anyways lovely chapter also thank you for the PM I really appreciate it. SmileSmile

Thank your for your lovely words Basanti...Missed you Smile

Welcome back!
enlightenme Senior Member
enlightenme
enlightenme

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Now this is a good enough reason why Arnav couldn't remember anything because Lavanya covered the truth with her lie telling Arnav that they were together the whole night. Lavanya manipulated Arnav into a relationship but not into an engagement I guess they were happy with the live-in unless pressure from Arnav's family. About Khushi I really don't get a good feeling she got married to Shyam by coming clear about her truth fine but she never tried hard to be a wife or even a friend to him. She had kind of used Shyam to give a ligitimate her son, Shyam on the other hand got nothing out of this marriage. Instead of divorce she should call for an annulment of the married because its pretty much clear that she didn't have a physical relationship with her husband even if its a divorce she will get the custody because Nikhil is not Shyam's biological son ,but that way the case will mull her repution but Shyam can't snatch what's precious to her. She should make a choice between her reputation and her son if she wants to end her misery once for all.
 Was Shyam already a paedophile or he went paedophile after his marriage. He could have enjoyed his freedom even without the marriage then why did he even get married to an already pregnant woman as he is no saint that much everybody clearly understands by now? Why does he demand Nikhil's custody when he is already aware that Nikhil is not his biological son is he aware of Nikhil's lineage? Did Shyam slit Sarla's wrist or she did it herself as she was tired of all this?

Awaiting the next update as always. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothirockz

pravallika IF-Dazzler
pravallika
pravallika

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini.ranjan

Originally posted by pravallika

This update left me with so many thoughts  shalini :)
First thing is, there is no way that arnav knows that nikhil is his son.. at least at this given point until he probes further and finds out.. so kushi is safe till then. Second thing what i understood is,  there is no chance that even shyam knows that nikhil is arnav singh raizada's blood... so shyam is safe until arnav comes to know this...
What is that lavanya lied to arnav and got engaged???? Did she lie that they got physical on that night and used that to get engaged to arnav???
Now i should go back and check since how long they are engaged.. i don't have photographic  memory yaar.. lol
I'm very glad that arnav  is not the one who released  those tapes... biggest mu for kushi.. hope arnav clears it soon..
two villains  in this story.. shyam and lavanya.. i think from now on even la is going to trouble kushi.. by any chance la and shyam are going to join hands against  kushi..
I think sarla devi is that same lady whom shyam is visiting  regularly??? I think so ( confused )
Loved the roadblock  for payash but some where  I'm feeling bad, as even they got hurdles in their love story..
Waiting  to know what payal is going to say akash
Kushi and nikhil's convo is very cute.. 
I think arshi will surely meet in the kids picnic. Arnav singh raizada  will never leave a chance now to be with kushi ;)
Interesting  update with so many revelations  shalini. .
Waiting eagerly for their trip.. :)

Asha dear...you claim that you dont have a photographic memory...yet you remembered and analyzed everything so correctly!
Am so glad you deduced that neither Arnav nor Shyam could possibly know of Nikhil's lineage...and dare I say that you are the only one to deduce this! Wink
Lavanya's Lie- your conjecture...correct...!
Sarla- Shyam's connection - your conjecture...again correct!

Ohh...I almost feel like a school teacher...giving marks to you...LOL
Anyway, for the rest, you will have to wait and watch oops read...! Thank you for your lovely words!

Hug

Lol... i think this is the first time i think in my 3 yrs of IF journey i could guess something so correctly on any of the FF's i read so far

Thank you shalini :D
ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
wow brilliant update loved it thank you for pm.
sfghfj IF-Rockerz
sfghfj
sfghfj

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
awesome update. loved it

Go to top