Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) (Page 53)

Nilpori Senior Member
Nilpori
Nilpori

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
many thing and every thing is happening at the same time...khushi's revelation, Arnav's half realization, akash's proposal, the outing, Mathur family is busy, and now the new character..so how would you expect us to solve the mystery...
don't u think its too much...
but i think Arnav will go to the trip and so do Khushi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirl

Nilpori Senior Member
Nilpori
Nilpori

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
i read chapter 9 again..and this Sarla / Rukmani is a prostitute..but there is no description of her...!! so every one here keep telling that Sarla is like Khushi..!!!!Confused

TwisterGirl

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mojgan

Just wanna tell you how happy and relieved I am while reading this: 
I could never allow him to come close to me. 

My second Comment to you: 

Even though it is hard to imagine that disgusting Shyam has touched Our beloved Khushi with his filthy hands ...

Mojgan cherie!

Would you believe me that when I had read this 'second' comment of yours...I had smirked in ASR's style and thought in my mind...lets see Mojgan's expressions when Khushi reveals the truth...!

LOLLOL

Edited by shalini.ranjan - 22 May 2015 at 6:39am

mojgan

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadh123

Res
Mindblowing sissy... I mean twists and turns are your speciality kya?! But am not complaining, am I? It is so exciting, like a roller coaster ride, where u have no idea what is next!!! So coming back, both of them are not clear with the facts..? Especially arnav!! And lavanya deserves worst sissy..come on u have soft corner for her kya?! Poor.khushi... But why does Shyam want nikhil custody? Valid point. Well made by payal.. does he know nikhil is arnav's son?! At least then it is valid if he asks for his custody..But I leave all that brain triggering job to u.. Oh and bechari payal couldn't share her happiness.. hope she gets it soon.. and so only arnav and khushi left behind? I guess they will make it in the last minute at least.. sarla?! Who is she? Someone shyam is related to?! Am not doing too many thesis as I don't want all of them going down the drain.. so I leave that to u sissy..and am tooo eager to know what happens next..so pls update sooon!! And sorry for the very big comment!

Sadh dear...dont be sorry for writing such a lovely comment...keep writing Wink
whats life without twists & turns...right!
No soft corner for Lavanya...but she deserves a nice exit...am not gonna describe 'nice' but am sure...it will be entertaining for us Wink
Sarla...she was mentioned towards the end of Chapter 9 ... so she is not a new entry either...I guess you can connect the dots if you want to...else sit back and enjoy the "Roller Coaster ride" like you mentioned!
Hug
prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
awesome update
liked it...
Sadh123 Goldie
Sadh123
Sadh123

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini.ranjan

Originally posted by Sadh123

Res
Mindblowing sissy... I mean twists and turns are your speciality kya?! But am not complaining, am I? It is so exciting, like a roller coaster ride, where u have no idea what is next!!! So coming back, both of them are not clear with the facts..? Especially arnav!! And lavanya deserves worst sissy..come on u have soft corner for her kya?! Poor.khushi... But why does Shyam want nikhil custody? Valid point. Well made by payal.. does he know nikhil is arnav's son?! At least then it is valid if he asks for his custody..But I leave all that brain triggering job to u.. Oh and bechari payal couldn't share her happiness.. hope she gets it soon.. and so only arnav and khushi left behind? I guess they will make it in the last minute at least.. sarla?! Who is she? Someone shyam is related to?! Am not doing too many thesis as I don't want all of them going down the drain.. so I leave that to u sissy..and am tooo eager to know what happens next..so pls update sooon!! And sorry for the very big comment!

Sadh dear...dont be sorry for writing such a lovely comment...keep writing Wink
whats life without twists & turns...right!
No soft corner for Lavanya...but she deserves a nice exit...am not gonna describe 'nice' but am sure...it will be entertaining for us Wink
Sarla...she was mentioned towards the end of Chapter 9 ... so she is not a new entry either...I guess you can connect the dots if you want to...else sit back and enjoy the "Roller Coaster ride" like you mentioned!
Hug
Oh dear my not so nice exams have made me forget all the tiny details I guess..But yeah will get back to chapter 9!! 
So I did go back..and connected few dots..so she is linked to shyam? That much I was right..back pat!! But the rest am sitting back and enjoying

Edited by Sadh123 - 22 May 2015 at 6:36am
TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdd1959

I      THINK     ARNAV       HAS      CONNECTED    MISSING     DOTS    N    CAME   2    D   REAL    PICTURE     OF    D  PAST    N   KHUSHI    BUT    STILL    UNAWARE      OF    NIKHIL'S     PATERNITY..  SO      WAITING     4  VOLCANO  2  ERUPT    WHEN    HE  COME  2  KNOW   ABOUT    NIKHIL.
THIS     SARALA...I      THINK    SOMHOW,    IT    FELT    SHE    N    SHYAM    HAS     KNOWN    EACHOTHER   N      THROUGH    HER,    SHYAM'S      REAL     SELF   WILL     REVEAL   2   EVERYONE...
SO       EAGERLY      WAITING     4   NEXT      DHAMAKEDAR     UPDATE...
THANKS      4  D   PM.

Hey JD,

The one thing that came to my mind after reading your comment is WOW.
Loved how you simply understood the flow of the story...yes you are right...well Almost LOL

And yes you are right about Sarla...do you recall her from the end of Chapter 9 ?

Hug

jdd1959

Mrs_Darcy_17 IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs_Darcy_17
Mrs_Darcy_17

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
beautiful update dear

Go to top