Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) (Page 38)

Arilip Goldie
Arilip
Arilip

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Happy anniversary dear:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirl

sb1234 Goldie
sb1234
sb1234

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
First of all a very Happy Anniversary !!

Coming to the teaser .. really good one .. So Akash proposed .. hmm .. lets see what will be Khushi's reaction when she gets to know this

TwisterGirl

tuli_jayee Goldie
tuli_jayee
tuli_jayee

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini.ranjan

Originally posted by tuli_jayee

Originally posted by shalini.ranjan

Originally posted by tuli_jayee

It's an amazingly awesomeee update. Well, I never ever thought that you would ever dedicate an entire update to me. Well, I am highly honoured. Thank you.
Well, about the update, I already mentioned it to be a superb one. This update answers many of our questions & finally we got to see what happened on their first meeting. 

But, I have a question - Khushi accidentally landed herself in ASR's bedroom in a drunken state. It was her first meeting with ASR. She never met him before, then how come she comapared herself with Lavanya & why ? & why did Arnav felt the need to assure her that there was no comparison?
Moreover how come Lavanya remember Khushi? they met 5 years before. Do we really remember all the persons whom we met 5 yrs before & that too for 1 time only ????

But, overall it's a very nice update. Hope you would answer my queries.

Hey Jayeeta...well the honor is mine Smile 

The flashback starts in Chapter 10 (where Arshi had a dinner date), and there Khushi thinks back to the day of Payal's marriage...so it was exactly how it had happened on the show episode 1. So Khushi's first meeting with Arnav was when she was mistaken for being a model and she fell in Arnav's arms...did you miss that chapter by any chance? am not sure...did you?

Coming to Lavanya...she has turned into an interesting character now...isnt it? LOL
I foresee that the next update should throw light on your confusions...

Hey Shalini, no yaar I have'nt missed any of your chapter. Still, since, you mentioned, I again went back to previous chapters & read it once again. May be I haven't make my question clear.

It's just that - I remember Khushi visited Sheesh Mahal on day of Payal's marriage, there she was mistaken as a model & Lavanya handed her a glass of orange juice & pushed her to the stage. There , she accidentally fell into Arnav's arms. Later in the same evening she lost her way in Sheesh Mahal  & was searching back for Lavanya to find her way, where she accidentally ended up in Arnav's bedroom - now tell me whether I got it right or did I miss something???

Now, after ending up in Arnav's room, when she was feeling a little dizzy & emotional, she told the entire truth about Payal's marriage. Here comes my question that , all of a sudden why Khushi compared herself with Lavanya & why did Arnav need to assure her that she is a friend & that there is no comparison. 

Whatever happened between Arshi on that night, many things are responsible for that. Khushi getting lost, then being dizzy & emotional, Arnav comforting her, absence of light making Khushi more scared, Arnav's further reassurances, alchoholic effect - the list goes on . But before that, why Khushi felt insecure of never being able to match up with Lavanya?  Why? I mean till that time, finding Abhishek & talking to him about Payal & his wedding was a priority, for that reason searching Lavanya is also required. Then suddenly, why she everything went in a different direction when she met Arnav & felt insecure all of a sudden???

When it was dark, every tension finally took a toll on her which made her surrender to Arnav. But before that, her behaviour appeared to be strange. 

Don't know , whether , I am able to make my point clear. 

Another thing, I have watched plenty of people who for the first time when tried alcohol, may felt dizzy, but never gets out of their senses like Khushi. So, that part also put me in doubt.

As for Lavanya's part , will be waiting for next update

Hey Jayeeta...first of all sorry for the late reply!
I dont think you missed out on anything...well you are such a keen observer...you see more than what is portrayed Wink
I believe your question is- why did Khushi enquire about Lavanya/felt insecured about not being able to match up with her? correct me if I am wrong...

Well I believe (and this is entirely me...for making it all dramatic...so plz forgive me if you think I went overboard);

There were sparks between Arshi when they first met each other- looking into each other's eyes while far from one another...and later Khushi stumbling and falling into the ready arms of Arnav Singh Raizada...(a little or rather the first Rabba Ve had played in the background)...so a little jealousy was triggered into Khushi's being when she heard Arnav praising another girl, (who she knew for a fact that) as smart, independent and an indispensable person from his company...and that led her to say things which she did...plus she also (wonders) says it aloud that she doesnt know why she is feeling so emotional and blah blah.

Coming to the drinks part, yes dear...I totally agree with you. but I think some people (read Khushi) do go overboard when consuming alcohol for the first time (or maybe not...who cares right!)... this dramatization of things was essential for the plot...I would just say that...hope I answer your question to some extent..?! If I dont, please excuse...this is really the best justification I can give to you Wink

And thank you for your lovely words...! I had read your comment on that day itself...but was stuck up with work at office..so couldnt reply right away..!

R e I am really sorry for making this little drama in your story into a huge melodrama. It's just that from beginning the story was quite realistic which actually forced me to be a regular reader ... that I didn't actually expect any drama in it. But then, if there is no drama in a story, it would be highly boring. Actually, much later after commenting that I realised that why do I need so much of explanation on such a thing. I should have simply go with the flow. It's a nice story & I should just enjoy it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirlAdyaXoxoDesire6

gmsk IF-Dazzler
gmsk
gmsk

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Waiting for d update eagerly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mojganTwisterGirl

Desire6 IF-Rockerz
Desire6
Desire6

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
w
a
i
t
i
n
g
' Day Dreaming
w
a
i
t
i
n
g
'Day Dreaming
w
a
i
t
i
n
g
'Day Dreaming
w
a
i
t
i
n
g
' Day Dreaming
w
a
i
t
i
n
g
'Day Dreaming
w
a
i
t
i
n
g Day Dreaming
Divya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mojganTwisterGirl

mojgan Senior Member
mojgan
mojgan

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I am truly and absolutely and completely and definitely and extremely mad at myself because I promised not to bother you with my EWQ ( essential weekly question) . Leaving this comment now doesn't mean that I broke my promise. Never! But I didn't promise not to describe my feelings.

Oh Devi Maya! I won't ask that question, ok?
But I have a strong feeling that it is Tuesday noon here and Tuesday night over there and a few more days will be the weekend. My weekend is the hectic one and next Sunday my godmother who happens to be Indian has invited us and she promised to have jalebi and Laddu for me and I am thinking about a perfect day with Indian food and a dual update waiting for me once I get home. What do you say ma chere and belle Shalini?

PS. You see! I never break my promises. Did you see my EWQ?

Edited by mojgan - 19 May 2015 at 12:59pm

TwisterGirl

dsbj IF-Dazzler
dsbj
dsbj

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
nice teaser.waiting for the update. and happy anniversary!!

TwisterGirl

hiraah Groupbie
hiraah
hiraah

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Yes. It's official...
 I missed your story (and you!) So much that I read the teaser. 

And I'm right!! I want moreCry 

Please update soon.. Please please please... *gives you a hopeful look and a big toothy grin*

As for now I can't wait so im just gonna give you a lesser of my comment WinkTongue

Akash proposed?! What?! Now that's a surprise... Arnav being Nikhil's dad we all already knew but all that was going between Akash and Payal was some 'psst psst'  and now he proposed already?! 
Hello Hi Bye Bye Akash bitwa moving fast-wa

and the banner was lovely!! It's  so beautiful and "awww" (I wanted to write ' "aww" full ' but it didn't sound right.. but we'll im sure u know  what I mean...)

And the lil boy is so cute!!! 

Ok bhas that's all.. I will say more When you update Big smile *gives you another hopeful smile*

With love, 
Hiraah

TwisterGirl

Go to top