Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) (Page 30)

hiraah Groupbie
hiraah
hiraah

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini.ranjan

Originally posted by hiraah

I think I'm actually lost for words..
It was awesome! 

Everything just got so intense and I must say, thank you!
Thank you for making the update long,  thank you for writing this beautiful story and thank you for letting me be part of it.

Try as I might I couldn't find a single fault in your writing. How can I when you are so good??

I don't really know what to compliment first so let's start with nikhil and Appu... 

They are too cute yaar what with Appu being all didi like and with her sheepish smile after lying to nikhil.. hahah 
She will be a fantastic mother! 

And nikhil! Hahah "don't worry today I will bath with both hands!"Shocked Ahahahahhahahahah I loved that part! I was really laughing...LOL 

They are really too cute and nikhil and Arnav jave gotten so attached to each other.. its so sweet...

I can't decide if I want a daughter like Appu or a son like nikhil.. I want both! But if I really have to pick then I choose Nikhil.. he does afterall come with a hot dad like ArnavWinkEmbarrassed 

THE FLASHBACK!  OMG! That was just so "what the?!" So arshi spent a passionate night with each other long back? Wow things just got so intense! 

I loved how you took the sheesh mahal scene exactly as it was with the exact words everyone said while khushi was walking down the ramp but you managed to tweak it so smoothly to add in such a Boom! Scene. Shabash!

Then there was the way Arnav recalled everything! He had dreams and all and then he asked for the CC TV footage and I was like "Chalo ek our cctv scene" but you made Khushi come on set and relive the whole incident with Arnav there and that was another BOOM!  
Ahahah awesome!!!

"I think I know which date too look at" ooff so sexy... I don't really have much to say about this line but it was such a 'ooff' moment that I had to include it in my comment..Day Dreaming 

There is still so much more I want to say about the story! I'm not even halfway done..

I will tell you later in our scraps Big smile

But seriously.. now that we know this I have esoteric many qns!

Why did Sham marry khushi if he knew  she was pregnant? 
How will arnav react when he finds out Nikhil is his son??
What has Sham planned?? ( yes this qn is still bugging me) 
what was payal doing with Akash?  *wiggle eyebrows and winks*

Hehehe im sorry I know I said I will stop.. but I can't control myself! *sheepish smile* but I will stop now.. pinky promise!

With love, 
Hiraah

O my God Princess...
your analysis just reminded me how much I have missed reading your comments...hehe!
Lol...you got that 'bath' thing...so 'what the!' ... I think you are one of the very few who noticed this..

'Shaabaash' for me...OMG...am I dreaming <bow my head to you as you give me a dramatic look that only you can do>
See I knew it...both You and I will just drool over that sexy smirk when ASR says that last line 'which date to look at' ... how same can we get!

And oh boy, your questions, I just loved them...I remember you had posed so many questions somewhere in the beginning of this fiction...and they have helped me ever since!

So how is your story going princess...any help required you know who is always there for you Hug

i just realized i said "im lost for words.." then i went ahead and wrote a composition for you! ahahaha

YUP do you know how much im already craving for your next update.. im officially hooked!
*quickly recovers from giving you a dramatic look and raise my right hand Guru ji style to bless you* heh heh heh

Really? well he was so sexy in so many parts! he is always sexy Wink

You know the love making scene, was so awesome!! i told you na, in my comment that i haven't even written half of it..Embarrassed so anyways your love making scene was such a special moment filled with love, even though Khushi was drunk, you managed to write it in such a beautiful way that it felt so right!
"your eyes, i always remembered your eyes"
This line was enough to show that that night was so special yet non of the sexual things managed to find a way to Arnav's heart like Khushi's eyes did.. Awww HeartHeart

Im glad my questions could help you :) if i can contribute to this wonderful story in anyways at all i would be honoured *bows down to you and touches your feet as the slow Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum song plays in the background*

Of course Hug

With love,
Hiraah

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newmoon18

Wow that was quick
Really this tym u didn't let us wait for more

After last update I was dying to read further
U alwz left us craving for more

Bt the way this chapter comes out I loved it
It was really perfect
U write mind blowing

I'm still in its spellbound
Really hatts off

So much hppnd in the

Nikhil and appu scenes r alwz heart warming
They alwz left a smile on my lips

So finally knows abut khushi divorce
Big stone crossed

Everything was perfect
Really enjoyed

Wtng for next
Update soon

Love u
Keep smiling

Hey Rashi...glad you liked the update...yes, big stone crossed...but bigger ones are in the way Wink

Thanks for your lovely words!
Hug
Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Oi shalu, Teaser kab degi tu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirl

Titaliya1234 IF-Rockerz
Titaliya1234
Titaliya1234

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Amazing! Wen r updating next?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirl

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged
THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
Retelling IPKKND

TEASER FOR CHAPTER 13

Thank you Mojgan for this lovely creation!

"Why are you telling this to me now, after so many years?"

"Because I saw him today jiji, from close, and he remembers...he remembers everything. And Nikhil was just in the next room. And they were..." she lifted her hand to create little space between her thumb and her index finger, "...this close to meet each other...he was this close to snatch my son from me...no, that can never happen, I will not let him", she continued her monologue, "But he is so powerful. And he remembers and soon, very soon he will figure out everything" Khushi sat on the stairs, her hands over her face, as she tried to stifle the soft sobs.

"No, couldn't be everything", Payal murmured, as she caressed her hair softly, "Because if he did know everything, then you and I would not be having this conversation. Besides, Nikhil is sleeping in his bed. So forget about this man Khushi and focus on your baby. He was so upset that he literally cried till sleep"

Payal's words had a soothing effect on her. Khushi realized that she was being unreasonable...No one was going to take her son away...No Shyam Manohar Jha and No Arnav Singh Raizada!

"You are right jiji. The last thing I need to lose my sleep over is...Arnav Singh Raizada!" she drew in a steadying breath and spoke calmly, "Forget him, what did you want to talk about?"

Payal stared at her sister, tension screaming along her nerves. What did she just say? Is Arnavji Nikhil's biological father! She took a deep breath and recalled her happiness a while ago when Akash had proposed to her for marriage. But now, her mouth was completely dry, and she quickly worked some saliva into it.

"What did you just say Khushi?" she croaked.

My lovely friends, its my wedding anniversary today and I have promised my husband that officially No writing in the weekend...! So the next update might be a week from now...Sorry Embarrassed

PS- I have filtered 30 buddies from my PM list so far (and counting...in alphabetical order.)

Enjoy the teaser until then Wink

Edited by shalini.ranjan - 16 May 2015 at 7:12am

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna7evergreen05aliahaysecdhivya12hiraahsouzankamarMONAKARANsweetfairy007naazbrarshalinikanagukkyajobea_romthinkggreennia07123carterPrettycooli_m_arshiyasvg98jayanthinagZeehanaCrystalcrazeafifa.skSobhan006koyalparimojgansadia98Sadh123Huleygirltuli_jayeefamiyaArilipblackkittyjani_faizalbrishti84anaswara93kajal511sb1234barbiebalampuhantanu_15Aishu136crazyloveylovebarun...dattamaitryBroknAngelsagarpatadiaHina69nihasanpravallikacute_monaya_fankhareshelleyKritianyashiv456russelskhushigmskanjaleApoorvaranisaschadesSirenMitrajdd1959dsbjKarkitsanamskysirivalli.trenee.beekshubhangibellarosa..ri..rk2127lechuarshishalbibarsha_dashRimi_BScandyjanamus5Desire6jyothirockzvrindaguptaaaytstar_fan1hajrjeb1prerna1-afsha-ranogillShiningHearts-Xpress-MysticRiver

crazylovey Goldie
crazylovey
crazylovey

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Very nice teaser... 
Update soon.. 
russelskhushi IF-Dazzler
russelskhushi
russelskhushi

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
happy anniversary dear ... 
blackkitty Goldie
blackkitty
blackkitty

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Okey..

The teaser was nice.

She thought that if arnav come to know that nikhil is his son then he will snatch him from her .

Is it the reason she don't want to get divorce with shyam.

Go to top