Awesome update
loved it
thank you
dattamaitry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
WOW...that was wonderful...
awesome...

he finally remember her or say he never forgot her eyes...

when he gonna know about Nikhil????

dont want that lavanya to create any problem between Arshi now...

loved Apu & Nikhil so much...

update soon...

plz plz plzzz...

thanx for pm...
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Shalu, this was defiantly a Vodka update. He finally remembered, but still not getting how can he forget her. I guess, the whole incident on what happened is not out yet. Does even Khushi know who the father of her child is, I mean if she was drunk there is some chance to forget what happened. 

Nikhil, if you wait for few days, your Annav uncle will be your Daddy and your Appu Di, well, she is already your Di. You will get a Bua, Chachu, Dadi and a badi nani. Once your daddy knows that he is your son, he will never leave you, he will even blackmail your mom to marry him. You have good days ahead. 

Payal aur Aakash ki Prem Kahani kaha hain?

Can't wait for next update, when the whole truth about the fashion show is revealed. 

With Love
Pinky. 

Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 8 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome update..very interesting and intriguing..👏
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Finally arnav gt glimpses of past. Hope he recollect everything. N wer is shyam babua. R u trying to make his entry grand.. thanks fr d pm
Dhrenu thumbnail
Haww... U left us at cliffhanger... :(
But i must say wonderful update
Finally arnav recognize her...
Love to read how things will fall further ..!
Thanks for pm :)Edited by Dhrenu - 8 years ago
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thaliya thaliya 👏 👏
You sketched the story line very intelligently from the very start with lots lot of mysteries...but now think abt it...awesome,awesome and awesome

Arnav dreamed once again..this tym more clearly...

La 😡 the bi***.. Choot bole shyamwa kaatte..

La made it appear that she & Arnav spend a wild nyt together..
So Arnie darling entered into a relationship with her..but 5 yrs.. guy with committed issue stick with her...bapre.. 😆...
May be I am wrong...ur Arnav didn't have commitment issues at all?? Clear my doubt di..pretty pls 😳

Kab???when Arnav got to know abt Nikhil being Khushi's son...

CCTV footage..hmm now he knew abt the exact date...just need to confirm his dream is real..

So its gud bye tum to La 😡 ...soon...

My imagination and brainwa is running very fast these days aftr this update..

Hoping my this brainwa run with double speed for my upcoming electronics mini project.. 😆

cont soon..
peachygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Perfectly qualifies as a maha update!!
So everything is clear for arnav now.. But he still doesn't know nikhil is khushi's son! I'm sure that will be another dhamekadar revelation;-) The story is on peak now except for two nuisances!! Shyam and lavanya:-( chuck them out writerji.. Please!!
Already our star crossed lovers are in a fix!! These two are further distraction.. I started imagining arnav, khushi nd nikhil as a family with background music from kjo's movie.. In my lala land that is!! Make that happen writerji..:! 
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hawa ke tezz ne jhonkon ne akhir Arnav ko booli hui yaadein wapas se yaad dila dein aor us ne Khushi ko pehchaan liya. warq ba'warq jesy ek kitaab ke warq agey kiye jate hain aor agey ki kahani maloom hoti hai waisy hi yeh kahani ab raftaar pakar rahe hai aor parhne mein maza a raha hai...bohut hi dilchasp update...Khushi ko akhir toh face krna parega..mujhe hairat hai woh kyun bhaag rahe hai...sachai ek na ek din samne zarur a jati hai...Behtreen update.
nizahairu thumbnail
Interesting
Waiting for next part