Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) (Page 116)

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enlightenme

I knew for sure this is not the update where Arnav would be able to know about his son. I'm just hoping Khushi to somehow gets rid of Shyam. What I don't understand is why does Shyam even wants Nikhil's custody he know for sure that Nikhil is not his biological son. He can prove that in the court and get divorce saying that Khushi lied to him and they got married he didn't know that he was not Nikhil's father. 

Enlightenji...well yes, for sure Arnav can not find out so soon about NIkhil's paternity...!
About Shyam, I guess he is a little bit twisted. What you are suggesting is absolutely right, except that Shyam wants the kid for himself and he knows Khushi can never deny in court that he is not the biological father of her son, as it would lead to humiliation for her. 
So I guess, Shyam is gonna make his entry soon, in the next update...would love to hear what you think Wink

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilejans

Excepted! A big twist don't happen by hurry-burry. Its takes a certain time to make a twist, obviously that time could take by our ASR. He pick the pieces and join it to know the truth. And he confront khushi about of hiding his son. Will wait and see his it unfolds.
Chote wala Nikil antics is cute, sorry... sorry, its handsomeLOL 
Aashu cute and playing Cupid beside of anajli. Akash brain acted very well that makes payal accept his love. Happy raiazda welcomed her. Nice going. 

Hey dear..."Expected"? Oh my God, I need to work harder...hehe, just kidding!
Well yes, you are almost right about ASR!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizal

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desire6

Hehehhe!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously...nikhil kicked  appu...aww bechari..Ouch

Oteri!!!!!!!! Yaha toh khushi ..behosh ho gayi.Shocked.. i had   thought. Many scenario ..ki aisa hoga ..waisa hogaEmbarrassed...bt aisa hoga .D'oh..yeh toh nahi socha tha..heheheh!!!!!!Ouch

Mujhe toh laga tha ... arnav  will b getting a a big wala zatka..bt Big smileBig smileBig smile

Khushi faiting..dat really surprised me.Shocked..hhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! appu s really smart for her age...

Her knowledge on honeymoon suit...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

Seems like she is a studious baby..mamma papa ki her baat ko mann laga ke dyaan say sunti hai..LOLLOLLOLWink

Dat really craked me..hhahah!!!!! ROFL

Oh ..he hasn't joined d dots..bt rather he felt bad ..thinking dat Nikhil is shyam ka son...Ouch

Poor soul was doin QnA wit Nikhil...bt kuch ..ugal nahi paya...

Loved how Nikhil admiresEmbarrassed ..loves his uncle ..nd how ...arnav feels a pull towards Nikhil..

Eventhough for d time being Nikhil is shyam ka son na ..for him..

Bt loved how he bbed khushi wit his gaudian dailoge.EmbarrassedD'oh..

Poor khushi now ll have to bear tantrum of chota pack n bada pack..chota tho phir b sambal jayega..ROFLROFL

Bada tho..pakka ..khushi..ko phir faint karayega...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Nikhil ..cutiepie..wants to be arnav. In fancy dress...how cute of himBig smile...nd khushi ka reaction on thinking abt appu n Nikhil ka relation...bechari...Pinch

Payal nd aakash ki gaadi ko red signal mil gayaApprove..finally...bt seriously shalu for a nano sec i was shockedShocked dat is she gonna spill everythin in front of aakash..b4 even james bond ko pata chale..Cool

Bt no she didn't say everythin...

Bt den again..loved manorama ka lovely gesture..towards payal..she is so sweet...

So payash has made a team..to bring dem together..wanna see..how khushi gona react to it..LOLLOL

Nikhil ka takewounda style..reminds me of khushi ka sleepin ...apne mumma pay gaya hai..heheh!!!!!!ROFL

simply loved d update...

aur...even if der is no cliffhanger..dear..i tho like...aur thoda likh leti toh kitna acha hota..Ermm

eagerly waiitn .f...for next part...

Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming

cant wait for to know..aur kya uthal puthal machega..is trip main..am sure ..itna jaldi james bond yeh dots toh nahi jodega...ki...nikhil is his son...bechare ko..like...took ages to join d dots were he had met her ..nd wat had happened btwn dem...

seems like ek aur damaka hoga...for sure..for dis to come out..

nd i am really waiitn to see nd read dat cute dhamaka ke khulasa... shalu ki zubani...Day Dreaming

next part jaldi dena...

Divya...

Hey Divya...I really really love reading your lovely comments...seems like a mini-update in itself! LOL
Best part was- chota pack and bada pack...haha

About Payash, you are right...agar galti se bhi, Payal spits out even a word connecting Nikhil and Arnav, Khushi ka to game over ho jayega...in all sense!!

You are so sweet D, "Aur thoda likh deti to acha hota!"...ROFL

Well, yes have started working on the next update...wo kya hai na, thought of taking an IF break...2 days mein logged in again... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizalDesire6

Sugar_Hugs Goldie
Sugar_Hugs
Sugar_Hugs

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini.ranjan

Originally posted by ..ASR.lover..

Fabulous Update...
4500 WORDS...OMG...I fainted there n there..
But I loved it...
Awww...I am sooo cute...(I mean Appu is soo  cute..)
Heheheehe I loved the way u used Arush's name...
Cinderlla coat lol...That was hilarious...
Bt I am sad...!!!! Maine bhi toh sahi guess kiya  ?
Anyways loved it...
Cant wait to read what happens ahead...
Thanks for the pm...
:D

Hey Appu jaan...omg you fainted...paani laau? LOL or maybe juice? LOL
Did you...sahi guess...? check again Wink

Well kehne main kya jaata hai..Dat I sahi Guessed...LOL
I think I'll prefer Juice...LOL

TwisterGirl

oKBSo IF-Rockerz
oKBSo
oKBSo

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
*clearing throat*

Very captivating FF... and I like the way your portraying Khushi all strong and controlled...

Nikhil is a darling and I hope Shyam goes away from their life soon! His intentions are not good

Its high time for Arnav to break the  engagement with lavanya!

Why I feel Arnav will not find out about nikhil being his so easily... are you planning a twist!

Awww! Ashu playing cupid!

Looking forward to next

TwisterGirl

AdyaXoxo Goldie
AdyaXoxo
AdyaXoxo

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
JESUS , I MISSED THIS SO MUCH .. 
FINALLY . NOW . NO . ONE . STOPS . ME . FROM .NOT. COMING. ONLINE 
ola , now i am off to read and this is gonna be a super long comment coz it covers my previous reses

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirlPinky.Raizada

phillips_2909 IF-Rockerz
phillips_2909
phillips_2909

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
god damm it's soo amazing

loved it

TwisterGirl

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE- 
RETELLING IPKKND

Teaser Time

"You shouldn't have riled him up!"

"Why not?" she flung her arms aside and spoke with disgust, "He deserved every word I spoke"

"You don't understand...An angry lion is dangerous"

"More like an angry dog" she said letting out a bitter laugh.

Well, while you sit back and decode this, I would complete penning down the next update... will be interesting to see if one of you gets it correct...and Who!!

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

baby2012sunshaeycdhivya12Mamu768aashi..KRIYASINGHnaj84sangeethbalania07charmfriendArchu61brinnySwathiarshiankitbakaarhiformeshalinikanagusvg98M.JayanthiUarnkhuimojganButterFly77darkarshipeachygirldo0dleRSonalikarhiSadh123jani_faizalHuleygirlvijayalaxmibRichelleKeerthiRajkumarblackkittySpoonaituli_jayeeReenasungeeleeAishu136crazyloveyimran78abraxossagarpatadiatanu_15BroknAngelshils28ambi08Arilipanaswara93pran28671famiyasirivalli.tdsbjsaakhi01jdd1959SirenMitra..Divya..luvbugsaschadesbs1224kshubhangizayana123Hina69nihasanpravallikarusselskhushilin2002swtsamcute_monaya_fanrk2127Pdrover..ri..bellarosaInsaneniyuAlicia2012lechuarshishalbibarsha_dashHeatsha8176bluesky10Pinky.RaizadacandyjanLily30phillips_2909sweetydoll32star_fan1.ButterCup.Titaliya1234Desire6jyothirockzoKBSorisha8AnjuRishxMIC.DropxHappytwinkleyoga123pup03snoopy84ameena671ARS24..Anita..angeldream14jeb1heemasomanisanghita0000Magpie_ShiningHearts-Xpress--PyaariBhootni-MysticRiverLinsie

Go to top